Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Is that your way of picking up the mantle?

Yeah you dumbass, that's what I am doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Clinton deleted the emails that show her ordering the deaths of thousands of children, and another email that calls for importing ISIS. She belongs in jail! Trump 2016!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Let's just claify a few things before we begin. You understand the definition of the word "corruption" in the political sense as we're using it, correct? Using one's powers or office for personal gain. That's what we're discussing. Now, do you really, actually, honestly believe that Hillary Clinton is innocent of any charges of corruption in that regard? Let me know, and then we can begin. But you should have your facts straight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let's just claify a few things before we begin. You understand the definition of the word "corruption" in the political sense as we're using it, correct? Using one's powers or office for personal gain. That's what we're discussing. Now, do you really, actually, honestly believe that Hillary Clinton is innocent of any charges of corruption in that regard? Let me know, and then we can begin. But you should have your facts straight.
    Clarify what? You seem to have quoted the wrong person. I never argued for or against, or discussed, any of what you are referring to. Not sure who the "we" is that you are choosing to "begin" with. Double check the thread.

You seem to have quoted the wrong person. I never argued for or against, or discussed, any of what you are referring to. Not sure who the "we" is that you are choosing to "begin" with. Double check the thread.
    Here's the thread, professor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Again, what corruption? I have asked numerous people, and haven't gotten a SINGLE FUCKING ANSWER YET.
    You never asked me...
    Nice response. Keep on keepin' on brother!
    Every one of those is a direct quote. So sad to see you slink away before it even begins, I was really looking forward to this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thread, professor.

Every one of those is a direct quote. So sad to see you slink away before it even begins, I was really looking forward to this.
    LOL, and in that thread that you quoted I asserted nothing about what you are trying to argue. So, what's your point? LOL "professor". You can't even follow your own bait attempts. Dumbass.

Orbitus asked for examples of corruption (not me). You made the bold reply of "You never asked me..." I then said "Keep on keepin' on brother" Meaning : you act like you have something to say, some kind of proof, but you have yet to provide any sort of proof. Hell you have yet to respond to Orbitus in any meaningful way at all. That's you "keepin' on brother!" Hollow rhetoric from some anonymous troll on the internet : status quo.

Slink away indeed.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2016-06-27 at 05:54 AM.

LOL, and in that thread that you quoted I asserted nothing about what you are trying to argue. So, what's your point? LOL "professor". You can't even follow your own bait attempts. Dumbass.

Orbitus asked for examples of corruption (not me). You made the bold reply of "You never asked me..." I then said "Keep on keepin' on brother" Meaning : you act like you something to say, some kind of proof, but you have yet to provide any sort of proof. Hell you have yet to respond to Orbitus in any meaningful way at all. That's you "keepin' on brother!" Hollow rhetoric from some anonymous troll on the internet : status quo.
    I asked you if you were arguing Orbitus' point. I asked you if you were picking up the mantle. You said yes.
    And now that you're called on it you slink away. Fuck off. Go troll someone else.

7+ Year Old Account
    I asked you if you were arguing Orbitus' point. I asked you if you were picking up the mantle. You said yes.
    Thats what you got from me saying

That sarcasm wasn't clear? Jesus.

And now that you're called on it you slink away. Fuck off. Go troll someone else.
    You've erroneously called me out. I've showed you your error but you are choosing to march on.

... and still no response to Orbitus. Big words, no follow through.

And, whose slinking away?

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    1201 likely voters isn't a sample large enough to be significative. Just saying.
    You would do well to look up statistical sample sizes. That's a reasonable size for the roughly 3.5% odd margin for error. What you should be doing if you are unhappy with the result is questioning if there is any bias in the sample selection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me more about your polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    Tell me more about your polls.
    Wait what do you think this proves?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    "A lot of shit happened between that election and the polls, so that means alot of shit will happen between now and the 2016 election! Like wars and shit that would REALLY change the numbers, yeah that's right, so much is going to happen to change people's view of Hillary!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account

You've erroneously called me out. I've showed you your error but you are choosing to march on.

It's customary for you to hand out aloe vera when you spank someone like this.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

In order;

No sarcasm was evident; only insults.

The fact that you choose not to even attempt to make a point doesn't make my calling you out erroneous.

There's no response to Orbitus from me, because Orbitus hasn't posted a reply to my original reply to him. There's nothing for me to respond to.

And how exactly can I be "marching on" and "slinking away" at the same time?

If you'd like to argue Orbitus' point that there's no evidence of Clinton's corruption, then go ahead. If you have no intention of doing so, then again, I'll just tell you to fuck off and quit wasting people's time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    It's customary for you to hand out aloe vera when you spank someone like this.
    The water's warm if you wanna jump in, but just make sure you read the thread first.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-06-27 at 06:10 AM.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...tein-5952.html

Real clear averaged out all the polls and its only a 5.6 point spread. One poll its only 1 point. I wouldn't be singing and dancing just yet considering it's way too early and the fact that she isn't further ahead when combining all the polls with the cash she has on hand is really telling. Lets not forget the EU thought they had a slam dunk with the Brexit vote and how did that turn out again? Of course you liberal retards will zero in on the one poll with a double digit lead.
    Last edited by Gen4Glock21; 2016-06-27 at 06:10 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    The water's warm if you wanna jump in, but just make sure you read the thread first.
    Lol. Yeah and we all know why it's warm.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol. Yeah and we all know why it's warm.
    Why am I not surprised? Stay on the sidelines, I must have really hurt your feelings the last time. Best of luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    It doesn't prove anything. (Well I guess it proves Truman won the election.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    "A lot of shit happened between that election and the polls, so that means alot of shit will happen between now and the 2016 election! Like wars and shit that would REALLY change the numbers, yeah that's right, so much is going to happen to change people's view of Hillary!"
    This however proves what we've known all along. Batman can see into the future.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really the only question is how absolutely fucked the GOP is after this election. They nominate Sarah "I can see Russian from my house!" Palin in 2008, Mit "47%" Romney in 2012 (and he's now the voice of reason in the GOP, LOL!), and Donald "it's all about me" Trump for 2016. I can't imagine how it could get any worse for the GOP in 2020, but I'm sure they're up for the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The legion of low information Hillary supporters might be unstoppable.
    !?!! many of trumps supporters still think he's self funding his campaign