Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Don't care. I can't fathom any "man" who owns a home, has a spouse, and has children, giving someone who violated their sanctuary some sort of reasonable doubt.

That is about as beta as it gets.
    You're right, immediately killing someone without knowing anything is the best course of action. I hope you have a family member that gets some sort of mental disease like alzheimer's or gets drunk, etc and mistakenly walks into the wrong house, and is shot and killed because he was a "threat". I wonder if you'll tell the person that killed your family member they did the right thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I don't think being in someones house should be enough to shoot them dead, I am not defending him
    Well many of us think we should have the right to shoot some creepy motherfucker in our 10 year old daughters bedroom
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    You're right, immediately killing someone without knowing anything is the best course of action. I hope you have a family member that gets some sort of mental disease like alzheimer's or gets drunk, etc and mistakenly walks into the wrong house, and is shot and killed because he was a "threat". I wonder if you'll tell the person that killed your family member they did the right thing?
    I'll let you know if your grasping at straws event happens. /bookmark

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Jesus Christ, read the story. The kids were with the mom.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah nothing screams alpha male like acting out some sort of unreasonable revenge fantasy over an imagined slight. (You said you wouldn't give anyone a reasonable doubt, not I).
    Who the fuck cares. Some pedo in my kids bedroom is getting fucking shot and I dont give a fuck what bleeding heart pussy doesnt like it either.

Id rather be an Alpha male than a useless beta

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    This would be just as stupid as me saying:

"I hope someone breaks into your home and you hesitate because you think thats the best course of action, and the intruder knocks you out and kidnaps your kids. Then you'll have to live with that for the rest of your life, of which you never see your two kids again. I hope your extreme reverence for the life of strangers is worth the trade off for your kids."

***No children were hurt in the making of this sarcastic scenario***

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Yeah nothing screams alpha male like acting out some sort of unreasonable revenge fantasy over an imagined slight. (You said you wouldn't give anyone a reasonable doubt, not I).

Acting out some unreasonable revenge fantasy over an imagined slight?

No I'm pretty sure breaking into my home and hiding in my kids closet is going to get you 147 grains in the face. No imagination required. Just so we are crystal clear.

Acting out some unreasonable revenge fantasy over an imagined slight?

No I'm pretty sure breaking into my home and hiding in my kids closet is going to get you 147 grains in the face. No imagination required. Just so we are crystal clear.
    The only real problem with shooting these pedo fucks is cleaning the mess up. Those death clean up firms charge a small fortune.

Deleted
    She could him at gunpoint while calling the police, telling him to not move
    What's the issue, just don't tolerate strangers in your home, lol, i am both amused and surprised that you would pull a humanity argument, considering your post history

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    The only real problem with shooting these pedo fucks is cleaning the mess up. Those death clean up firms charge a small fortune.
    So, you're all for ethnical cleansing? I mean, that's what you are saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't care. I can't fathom any "man" who owns a home, has a spouse, and has children, giving someone who violated their sanctuary some sort of reasonable doubt.

Not all countries live in a culture where everyone has a free access nor feel the need to joust guns to prove their "Manliness".

Just saying.

Not all countries live in a culture where everyone has a free access nor feel the need to joust guns to prove their "Manliness".

Just saying.
    I didn't say anything about owning a gun being part of the mancard.

I don't know anyone personally, no matter how lanky, how roided up, how nerdy, or how badass, would tolerate someone violating their home, doubly so if they have a spouse and a child.

Your home is your last line of sanctuary.

I have 3 dogs anyhow, so chances of me finding someone in my daughters closet is probably nill. I just want to be clear I am gun a owner and I will shoot you if you break into my house.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-06-27 at 06:19 AM.

Seems like too much force if he didn't threaten anyone
    Sorry, but there's no reason to believe he was there for a play date. Shoot on sight...

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    What's the issue, just don't tolerate strangers in your home, lol, i am both amused and surprised that you would pull a humanity argument, considering your post history

- - - Updated - - -

So, you're all for ethnical cleansing? I mean, that's what you are saying.

- - - Updated - - -
    Just saying.

No Im all for shooting some fucking piece of shit hiding in a kids bedroom.

But I have no issue with making pedophiles face capital punishment either. Hang the fuckers.

You dont need to own a gun to be a man. But you do have to actually be a fucking man and not some beta puss

Most of the time it's the people who lob around "beta" as an insult are insecure about their alpha status. Least that's the impression it always gives off. Judging by a lot of your posts about not caring about people and others being triggered you seem quite triggered by the fact that not everyone thinks that killing an intruder is the only appropriate response.

The mother was most likely justified in her actions, the man could have easily tried to attack her had she not responded the way she did and who's to call anyone out in the heat of the moment. On the other hand your laughable he-man billy badass stance is just as ridiculous. I believe you'd describe it as beta.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2016-06-27 at 06:23 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Most of the time it's the people who lob around "beta" as an insult that are insecure about their alpha status. Judging by a lot of your posts about not caring about people and others being triggered you seem quite triggered by the fact that not everyone thinks that killing an intruder is the only appropriate response.
    Well your entitled to your opinion, have at it.

Deleted
    I didn't say anything about owning a gun being part of the mancard.

I don't know anyone personally, no matter how lanky, how roided up, how nerdy, or how badass, would tolerate someone violating their home, doubly so if they have a spouse and a child.

Your home is your last line of sanctuary.

I have 3 dogs anyhow, so chances of me finding someone in my daughters closet is probably nill. I just want to be clear I am gun a owner and I will shoot you if you break into my house.
    So, you are unable to fathom how one would restraint a person, without shooting them?

And i know very well of your pronounced pride of being a Gun owner. Except, here, you are a Forum poster, as am i - Your guns have 0 relevance in an abstract argument of posts.

- - - Updated - - -

No Im all for shooting some fucking piece of shit hiding in a kids bedroom.

But I have no issue with making pedophiles face capital punishment either. Hang the fuckers.

You dont need to own a gun to be a man. But you do have to actually be a fucking man and not some beta puss
    Yeah, manly, you plain stand for murder. I'm certain the rest of cultured society agrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    So, you are unable to fathom how one would restraint a person, without shooting them?
    You misunderstand. It has nothing to do with pondering or considering other action. If I had not make it crystal clear (though I've said as much numerous times now) - you will get shot if you break into my home. I have no want, desire, or drive to restrain you or contemplate your ill fated choice of entering my home. None. Zero. Zilch.

I put my dogs safety above someone who enters my home without invitation.

Is that clear enough?

Well your entitled to your opinion, have at it.
    How beta of you
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    How beta of you
    I'd like to consider myself a bit of both. I don't go out trying to pee on peoples leg to establish dominance. However, if you violate my home I will go apex predator on that ass.

:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Won't somebody please think of the intruder?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    It's alright, the finest class of Keyboard Murderers are on the Case.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I didn't think senility was a widespread issue at the age of 59.
    Probably not, but at the same time, I know a guy who is bipolar, and when he goes off his meds, he's done exactly the same thing, meaning he broke into someone's house, and hid in their closet because in his bipolar mind, he thought these people he had been camping with, were plotting to kill him.

Fortunately, instead of shooting him, the homeowners called the police, who came and picked him up, and brought him to a mental institution for observation. I'm still don't know how my husband and I got roped into that mess, but we ended up going to the institution to talk to the doctor in charge of his case to explain that yes, the guy's bipolar disorder really is that severe, and those people he was camping with? Well,most people in town knew they were drug dealers, and very bad people, to avoid at all costs, so they put him back on his meds and let him go.

I only hope in that situation, that I would use my pepper spray before going for a gun. However the first shot in our shotgun is non-lethal.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    See above. Happy?
    Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-06-27 at 06:37 AM.