Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

Brexit overcame a very tiny disadvantage in the polls, Trump has been at a big disadvantage this entire time. People keep pointing to past elections where candidates overcame huge disadvantage... yes, it can happen, does that mean it's likely? Lol no.
    And yet you still ignore the fact that all your precious polls had them staying in. http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...-odds-research

Every poll showed them remaining the only poll that suggested the leave crowd would win was the one that took into account voter turn out. That is the million dollar question, will the liberal retards turn out in droves like they did for Obama? I am banking on that answer being an astounding NO! simply because Clinton is almost as unlikeable as Trump. Voter turnout will decide this election and I do not see the passion for Clinton anywhere near that of Obama.
    Last edited by Gen4Glock21; 2016-06-27 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yes, keep touting that bullshit. Please. It is HILARIOUS.
    Its also factual. The Left cannot be trusted on anything. Its a huge reason why I am not longer a Democrat.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

What does it metter?
    It should be a public knowledge by now that the winner was pre-determined, the elections in US are a farce to give the public an illision of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Its also factual. The Left cannot be trusted on anything. Its a huge reason why I am not longer a Democrat.
    You were never a Democrat unless you were born before the 60s. With your thinking, we don't want you. You just don't like it because your racist Fuhrer isn't winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    I love how this forum is nothing but a bunch of trump supporter bashing, meanwhile any negative comments about clinton get instantly infracted.
    Bullshit did you read any of the 100 email or Benghazi threads. I see people call Hilary corrupt or crooked and never get infracted. The victim complex is so strong with this one.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

7+ Year Old Account
    One of my more sincere questions : can you reasonably trust either side?

Thirty years ago, back in my late teens, I considered myself pretty solidly Democrat. I watched the Reagan years and then the Bush Sr. presidency and felt Republicans were just bat shit crazy and corrupt as could be. But then I read more. Experienced more. By my mid 20s I was thoroughly disgusted with both sides. With how strong of an influence special interest groups have on our government, and that the strength of that influence is tied directly to their monetary clout, I don't feel I can trust or back either side. Its amazing to me that people can still be polarized on one or the other. They're all fucking bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Not in the sense that voters had anything to do with. McCain choose her like a week before the convention. I mean, Obama got nominated in 2012 too, but nobody voted, so I wouldn't chide Democrats for nominating him.
    Lol the Merkava two step so soon?

In response to "Really the only question is how absolutely fucked the GOP is after this election. They nominate Sarah "I can see Russian from my house!"

You responded "Well, in fairness, Palin didn't get nominated". I showed that indeed she was nominated and nominated by the GOP which was the context of the discussion. And your response is the babble above. I have wasted enough time on you. Ta Ta.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post

Thirty years ago, back in my late teens, I considered myself pretty solidly Democrat. I watched the Reagan years and then the Bush Sr. presidency and felt Republicans were just bat shit crazy and corrupt as could be. But then I read more. Experienced more. By my mid 20s I was thoroughly disgusted with both sides. With how strong of an influence special interest groups have on our government, and that the strength of that influence is tied directly to their monetary clout, I don't feel I can trust or back either side. Its amazing to me that people can still be polarized on one or the other. They're all fucking bad.

I hate Neo-Cons with a fucking passion. Reagan wasnt bad tbh. Bush Sr was the true evil in that administration.

Bush Sr, Clinton, Dubya, Obama are the same as LBJ, Nixon and Ford. Neos. Neo-Cons and Neo-Libs. Globalists. Each one of them will all probably do one or two things that give you pause but overall they are true NWO types.

ps- I used to hate Reagan until recent years when I got honest and revisited him as a president. I was always blinded by partisan propaganda before.
    Last edited by Oktoberfest; 2016-06-27 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    And yet you still ignore the fact that all your precious polls had them staying in. http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...-odds-research

Every poll showed them remaining the only poll that suggested the leave crowd would win was the one that took into account voter turn out. That is the million dollar question, will the liberal retards turn out in droves like they did for Obama? I am banking on that answer being an astounding NO! simply because Clinton is almost as unlikeable as Trump. Voter turnout will decide this election and I do not see the passion for Clinton anywhere near that of Obama.
    Uh, you know those polls are conducted in different countries on different people in different circumstances and are... well... completely different things right?

Also, Brexit was a very tight call and even so the polls I saw going in tipped a win for Brexit.

I mean if you want to say polls aren't always right, sure. They aren't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post

I mean if it makes it better, no matter which side you vote for basically the same shit happens anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You were never a Democrat unless you were born before the 60s. With your thinking, we don't want you. You just don't like it because your racist Fuhrer isn't winning.
    FUCKING FACTS: I voted for...
    Dukakis
    Clinton
    Clinton
    Gore
    Kerry
    Obama in 2008

I even used to vote straight ticket for years. Then I woke the fuck up and realized the truth and I decided to stop being a fucking useful idiot to the DNC.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I mean if it makes it better, no matter which side you vote for basically the same shit happens anyway.
    Sad, but all too true.

FUCKING FACTS: I voted for...
    Dukakis
    Clinton
    Clinton
    Gore
    Kerry
    Obama in 2008

I even used to vote straight ticket for years. Then I woke the fuck up and realized the truth and I decided to stop being a fucking useful idiot to the DNC.
    And what is this "truth" you came upon?

I love how this forum is nothing but a bunch of trump supporter bashing, meanwhile any negative comments about clinton get instantly infracted.
    Clinton is a lying bitch that is tied to money.

Is that infractable?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Clinton is a lying bitch that is tied to money.

Is that infractable?
    I don't know if that's infractable but it made me laugh out loud.

Yea i agree. The other topic i posted about how bad clinton was and instantly got infracted lol.

Also, Trump will win in November, polls are just polls. Real one counts in November.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Yea i agree. The other topic i posted about how bad clinton was and instantly got infracted lol.

Also, Trump will win in November, polls are just polls. Real one counts in November.
    Seriously if you have issues with moderation here take to the proper folks and stop whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol the Merkava two step so soon?

In response to "Really the only question is how absolutely fucked the GOP is after this election. They nominate Sarah "I can see Russian from my house!"

You responded "Well, in fairness, Palin didn't get nominated". I showed that indeed she was nominated and nominated by the GOP which was the context of the discussion. And your response is the babble above. I have wasted enough time on you. Ta Ta.
    I'll make this easy. Here's Cubby's entire quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Really the only question is how absolutely fucked the GOP is after this election. They nominate Sarah "I can see Russian from my house!" Palin in 2008, Mit "47%" Romney in 2012 (and he's now the voice of reason in the GOP, LOL!), and Donald "it's all about me" Trump for 2016. I can't imagine how it could get any worse for the GOP in 2020, but I'm sure they're up for the challenge.
    He's comparing Palin's nomination with Trumps. Agreed? We can leave out Romney as irrelevant, right? Well, Trump hasn't even been nominated yet. The only thing Trump has is a lot of votes. Republican votes. Citizens votes. So, when Cubby referred to the GOP being fucked, I'm assuming that he's talking about voters, since he also mentioned Trump and he hasn't been nominated yet. Well, if Cubby is talking about Republican voters being fucked when he mentions the GOP being fucked, it's only logical (for most people I would guess) to assume that Cubby was equating the primary election process to the official nomination. Well, if he's doing that, I'd simply point out that since nobody voted for Palin, then you can't say that GOP voters are fucked in that regard. If he's saying the party is fucked because they nominated Palin, then I'd point out that since the party hasn't nominated Trump yet, then the party can't be fucked in that regard. You can't have it both ways.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-06-27 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Seriously if you have issues with moderation here take to the proper folks and stop whining.
    1) I'm not whining, just stating facts and 2) No point, wont do anything about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    1) I'm not whining, just stating facts and 2) No point, wont do anything about it.
    No you are stating an opinion. And if you haven't complained to the proper folks then indeed you are just whining.

Both candidates are crap, but atleast 1 is a predictable politician and not some crazy racist who makes Bush jnr seem coherent.