Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    No you are stating an opinion. And if you haven't complained to the proper folks then indeed you are just whining.
    No its not an opinion, its facts about Clinton and they can't handle it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Oh you're from Canada. How is Oral sex with dogs since it's legal now.

Now about Hilter escaping.

April 20, 1945 was his last day in Public. In April 21, 1945 Hitler traveled underground to Tegel Airport in Berlin. From there 8 Planes left to Spain. He got to Spain, whatever happened there. Then he traveled to Argentina by Uboat. I forget the port.

[Infracted]

Pretty sure you were infracted for the bolded part.

Because people can't handle the truth? Its a fact the Supreme court in Canada made it legal.

Candidates like Trump usually do better in actual ballots than polls. Something to do with people less willing to admit they will vote for a candidate with a media stigma.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Both candidates are crap, but atleast 1 is a predictable politician and not some crazy racist who makes Bush jnr seem coherent.
    Which one is racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Because people can't handle the truth? Its a fact the Supreme court in Canada made it legal.
    Personal insults aren't allowed on this forum because it has rules and not following them gets you an infraction but that victim complex though.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Personal insults aren't allowed this forum has rules and not following them gets you an infraction but that victim complex.
    Its not an insult, if you can't handle the truth, they don't talk on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Clinton is a lying bitch that is tied to money.

Is that infractable?
    I hear that claim 24/7 on here. Can you give me an example of a lie she told that especially bothered you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Lol because it was implied the person was having oral sex with a dog. If you do not understand this discuss it with a mod.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Its not an insult, if you can't handle the truth, they don't talk on the forums.
    Oh you're from Canada. How is Oral sex with dogs since it's legal now.

Why would the posters know what having sex with animals is like? Just because he Canadian doesn't mean he has sex with animals. You made that assumption to flame be honest man.

Having sex with animals is even legal in the united states and I think, it's fucked up but we're not much better.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-06-27 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Both candidates are crap, but atleast 1 is a predictable politician and not some crazy racist who makes Bush jnr seem coherent.
    I could care less about the racism and the misogyny and the xenophobia. I'd be willing to bet that's all an act and that he somehow thinks that's the best way to pander to his base. I'm more concerned that the guy really has absolutely no idea at all on how to run a country and that he might actually think it's a good thing to let the US default it's debt. I'm scared that he really thinks global warming is a scam perpetuated by the Chinese to ruin our manufacturing base. I'm afraid he may actually think it's a good idea to try and build a wall or to deport millions of peaceful illegal aliens. I'm afraid he may actually make up his mind and choose between the three possible solutions to ISIS in Syria that he's referenced previously. Saying he doesn't trust Mexicans (as bad as that is) pales in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hear that claim 24/7 on here. Can you give me an example of a lie she told that especially bothered you?
    I was actually trying to prove a point to the post I replied.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    No you are stating an opinion. And if you haven't complained to the proper folks then indeed you are just whining.
    Sorry thats bullshit.

Complain and nothing is done about it
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Also, Trump will win in November, polls are just polls. Real one counts in November.
    Polls are a pretty good indication on predicted votes. Obviously polls alone don't elect our president, but it's foolish to /hand wave them especially if your candidate is the one losing.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    And what is this "truth" you came upon?
    That I was being used. Lied to. Then I realized if I cant even trust the people that were mostly same as me on political issues then how could i trust them with total control over some many facets of our lives.

for example Id love a fucking perfect world of everyone has health care. I used to push for it. But now I realize that its not fucking possible because govt will abuse it somehow. That the very people we elect that we think are the 'good guys' are actually fucking villains who collect data about us thats really fucking creepy.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Deleted
    So far this whole election I've been wondering one thing:

Wtf are you guys doing.. I mean.. hillary or trump?

.. and then I start preparing for nuclear winter.. does anyone know how thick the walls need to be?

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Polls are a pretty good indication on predicted votes. Obviously polls alone don't elect our president, but it's foolish to /hand wave them especially if your candidate is the one losing.
    But Trump isn't losing thats the thing.

But Trump isn't losing thats the thing.
    How is trump not losing... At the moment. He could maybe turn this around, but he is losing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I could care less about the racism and the misogyny and the xenophobia. I'd be willing to bet that's all an act and that he somehow thinks that's the best way to pander to his base. I'm more concerned that the guy really has absolutely no idea at all on how to run a country and that he might actually think it's a good thing to let the US default it's debt. I'm scared that he really thinks global warming is a scam perpetuated by the Chinese to ruin our manufacturing base. I'm afraid he may actually think it's a good idea to try and build a wall or to deport millions of peaceful illegal aliens. I'm afraid he may actually make up his mind and choose between the three possible solutions to ISIS in Syria that he's referenced previously. Saying he doesn't trust Mexicans (as bad as that is) pales in comparison.
    News flash, global warming is bs.

2nd How do you know he doesn't know how to run the country?

3rd, "Peaceful illegal aliens" Yea so peaceful, u can't even get to here someone speak without getting attacked

4th, When has he said he doesn't trust Mexicans.

How is trump not losing... At the moment. He could maybe turn this around, but he is losing at the moment.
    Hes not losing, It's the Media at play. Just like with Brexit.

I cant believe how many people are even with trump,so many god damn morons on this site.

Hes not losing, It's the Media at play. Just like with Brexit.
    Brexit polls were close and within a margin of error. The Hilary vs Trump polls aren't though.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...-odds-research

They were a lot closer than people here claim. Novembers long a way though and he might be able to turn this lead around but he is losing at the moment.