Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valcrist View Post
    I cant believe how many people are even with trump,so many god damn morons on this site.
    So many morons? lol, nice troll post

Deleted
    Ofc Clinton dominates now that Bernie sold his voters into the establishment. Business as usual!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Brexit polls were close and within a margin of error. The Hilary vs Trump polls aren't though.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...-odds-research

They were a lot closer than people here claim. Novembers long a way though and he might be able to turn this lead around.
    They have been saying Trump wont win from the beginning yet hes beaten 17 people already. And he will beat Hillary too. Main Stream Media likes to bs people too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Ofc Clinton dominates now that Bernie sold his voters into the establishment. Business as usual!
    How much did Bernie make on the sale?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    They have been saying Trump wont win from the beginning yet hes beaten 17 people already. And he will beat Hillary too. Main Stream Media likes to bs people too much.
    As a realist I don't think it will hapend. Most likely the Al Gore/Bush scenario where Trump loses by a bit. The establishment can't lose, they better everything on Hillary. Even Bernie sold out and supports Hillary now!

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    As a realist I don't think it will hapend. Most likely the Al Gore/Bush scenario where Trump loses by a bit. The establishment can't lose, they better everything on Hillary. Even Bernie sold out and supports Hillary now!
    Oh it will happen. Only way they will stop Trump is by killing him which they will try.

Yeah the media and the polls and the start of nomination. Trump dominated almost every poll later on and him winning the republican nomination wasn't a shock to anyone paying attention.

He was leading almost every poll after the first couple of months. The mainstream media can be wrong but the polls weren't. Just like they're aren't wrong now but he can potentially turn that around.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...tion-3823.html
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

The 17 people he beat said he wouldn't win, sure. Everyone else saw how he dominated every single poll.

With the Washington Post leading the charge with the polls and they aren't biased toward trump at all. Why would they be after he told them to fuck off instead of coming to his events. If clinton doesn't sweep trump in november then she should really hang up her political career. Trump has pissed off so many different people and organizations making it a cakewalk to get elected president. He literally rolled out a red carpet for her to walk on.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    FUCKING FACTS: I voted for...
    Dukakis
    Clinton
    Clinton
    Gore
    Kerry
    Obama in 2008

I even used to vote straight ticket for years. Then I woke the fuck up and realized the truth and I decided to stop being a fucking useful idiot to the DNC.
    What truth is that? That you are gullible and found out that the Republicans fed you a line of horseshit so you believed them? Over the last 35 years and all of the presidents since Reagan, who has moved this country forward with freedoms? Who has moved this country forward economically? Both of them are Democrats. Now, who has destroyed our economy? Republicans. Who has started wars we can't seem to get rid of? Republicans. Who has tried to legislate rights away from people like gays and women? Republicans. To throw your hand in with them, means you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Yeah the media and the polls and the start of nomination. Trump dominated almost every poll later on and him winning the republican nomination wasn't a shock to anyone paying attention.

He was leading almost every poll after the first couple of months. The mainstream media can be wrong but the polls weren't. Just like they're aren't wrong now but he can potentially turn that around.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...tion-3823.html
    Yea after a couple of months yet he was winning in the beginning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    With the Washington Post leading the charge with the polls and they aren't biased toward trump at all. Why would they be after he told them to fuck off instead of coming to his events. If clinton doesn't sweep trump in november then she should really hang up her political career. Trump has pissed off so many different people and organizations making it a cakewalk to get elected president. He literally rolled out a red carpet for her to walk on.
    Wrong. Trump has the right people behind him. The American people, not the ones that sell out like Obama.

He wasn't, he was down in every poll, but he managed to get the support he needed to win. He could potentially do the same versus Hillary but he was losing than and he is losing at the moment.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-06-27 at 08:20 AM.

News flash, global warming is bs.

2nd How do you know he doesn't know how to run the country?

3rd, "Peaceful illegal aliens" Yea so peaceful, u can't even get to here someone speak without getting attacked

4th, When has he said he doesn't trust Mexicans.
    Oh jesus tap dancing christ. You think global warming is BS and that Trump isn't losing? Do you have your fucking fingers stuck in your ears and a blindfold on? Because seriously, that is the ONLY way that someone actually thinks that both of those are what you say they are. Even Donald fucking Trump believes in Climate Change when it effects his golf course, but when he comes here, he can lie directly to your face because you are FUCKING GULLIBLE.

Brexit polls were close and within a margin of error. The Hilary vs Trump polls aren't though.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...-odds-research

They were a lot closer than people here claim. Novembers long a way though and he might be able to turn this lead around but he is losing at the moment.
    Brexit isn't comparable because it's a non-binding vote. UK can decide to not brexit after the vote. Nothing has changed so far. They are still a part of the EU like they were before the vote. When or IF they invoke article 50 then things change.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Oh jesus tap dancing christ. You think global warming is BS and that Trump isn't losing? Do you have your fucking fingers stuck in your ears and a blindfold on? Because seriously, that is the ONLY way that someone actually thinks that both of those are what you say they are. Even Donald fucking Trump believes in Climate Change when it effects his golf course, but when he comes here, he can lie directly to your face because you are FUCKING GULLIBLE.
    Rofl, lie to my face. Global warming is BS and no i didnt get it from Trump. You're so gullible that you listen to the main stream media.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. Trump has the right people behind him. The American people, not the ones that sell out like Obama.
    Jesus fucking christ, you really need to pull your head out of the sand. Either that or you have it stuck up somewhere else. Either way, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Brexit isn't comparable because it's a non-binding vote. UK can decide to not brexit after the vote. Nothing has changed so far. They are still a part of the EU like they were before the vote. When or IF they invoke article 50 then things change.
    Just saying the polls were super close and could have honestly gone either way. The leave option wasn't the underdog people make it out to be.

He wasn't, he was down in every poll, but he managed to get the support he needed to win. He could potentially do the same versus Hillary but he was losing than and he is losing at the moment.
    All the poll said he was losing yet he was winning.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus fucking christ, you really need to pull your head out of the sand. Either that or you have it stuck up somewhere else. Either way, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
    I think you're the one that needs to.

Rofl, lie to my face. Global warming is BS and no i didnt get it from Trump. You're so gullible that you listen to the main stream media.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-t...-from-effects/

Yeah, keep believing bullshit from Donald the Flip Flopper.

I am pretty sure he is a troll and maybe even hookeds alternate account at this point. He's just shit posting and trying to get as many people entangled as possible. I think Merkava realized it and just straight up ignored him.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-06-27 at 08:26 AM.