Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you click on the summoning stone in front of Karazhan in the backround it opens a summoning portal, if you click the portal its summons Chromie next to Medivh. Nice hidden extra thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    logs mean nothing for the type of hero Medivh is. The general public aren't going to get much use out of him because of his very nature.

saying "logs" against "bronze 5" only reinforces his point.
    Yeah. Medivh's effectiveness, more than pretty much any hero, relies on his team's awareness and understanding of what he's doing, and his PLAYER'S ability to best make use of his shield and portals. For example, a Medivh portal, no matter how well placed, is useless if his team doesn't click it. His raven form scouting is useless if his team doesn't react to what he finds. While on the other side, a Medivh player who thinks he's a mage like Li Ming and Jaina and spends most of the match trying to be a damage dealer, spamming Arcane Blast and shielding HIMSELF, isn't gonna be doing his team much good either. Put this together, and you get a hero that is NOT well suited to quick match(hell, he's not even well suited to vs AI!) where you have a bunch of solo queued and uncoordinated players. In organized play though, he can be a whole different matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an uncoordinated game when playing with a Medivh player, sometimes it is hard to keep track of Portal in chaotic fights.

I think a great quality of life change would be a sound clue similar to Cho's Bomb ("Bomb's out!").

Isn't it a bit strange that we have nothing yet for the next hero release? Shouldn't there be something? A teaser perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Isn't it a bit strange that we have nothing yet for the next hero release? Shouldn't there be something? A teaser perhaps?
    They release those kind of stuff on Wednesday (Or Thursday in Europe), so I guess Soon™?

I expect to see a In Development video showing some new skins and Gul'dan.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    They release those kind of stuff on Wednesday (Or Thursday in Europe), so I guess Soon™?

Is it confirmed that Gul'dan is the next hero? Someone told me so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it confirmed that Gul'dan is the next hero? Someone told me so.
    The Medivh video heavily implied that yeah. They could just release a new one in between , but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post

They usually a teaser every day from the Tuesday to the Thursday, and then the video on the Friday. So we'll know two days from now whether we'll get a video this week or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    The Medivh video heavily implied that yeah. They could just release a new one in between , but I doubt it.
    I was told that they like CONFIRMED it via posting something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was told that they like CONFIRMED it via posting something.
    They already confirmed he is in development on Blizzcon during Q&A.

They also confirmed his model is being based on Warcraft II artwork.

They didn't really say he is next, but Medivh in his trailer is warning Nexus against looming danger and then we see Gul'dan taunting him.

Making a secret Hero release instead is just going to kill the hype.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I have been playing Medivh in Qm now and.....despite everyone thinking he is horrible and everything, I have a 80% win ratio with him out of 5 games played.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So I have been playing Medivh in Qm now and.....despite everyone thinking he is horrible and everything, I have a 80% win ratio with him out of 5 games played.
    Been running with a friend of mine, he plays artanis and I'll run Medivh. We are 7-1 there's some strong synergy with those two.