Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Spoken like someone who clearly has never had anyone break into their home. Bravo.
    Is this when i start crying "YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH"?

You know, i have rational arguments, and you can believe whatever the hell you want, but you the one saying you'd kill people without remorse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    For me personally i wouldn't need a bad. I'm not speaking for me. I'm speaking for the woman. and unless she's an amazon, chances are she's of smaller frame and stature than the intruder. That's just statistics. It's a reasonable assumption. Like i said before, this is a non-issue
    Reasonable assumption, if you are in a country, that allows guns to begin with.

But if it's someone who is clearly unarmed? What are they gonna do? Swing their fists at you, mightily, in their lack of fear?

In their psychosis, of deep driven murder and insanity?

Swinging a bat at someone is usually enough to scare them, and if you actually hit, they are most likely going down.

And don't give me the sexist bullshit argument, "Oh, she's just a woman!" - She can swing a bat just as much as i can, enough to bloody break bones easily.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Is this when i start crying "YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH"?

You know, i have rational arguments, and you can believe whatever the hell you want, but you the one saying you'd kill people without remorse.
    Yes I am. The problem being?

Oh, and side note: I'm saying I'd kill someone without remorse if they threatened by livelihood, my family, my life, etc... Not just going out onto the street and dropkicking a granny to death.
    Last edited by Hyve; 2016-06-27 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I just correcting you in saying he wasn't a civilian because he was an intruder. That's all. How do you even know it wasn't his first bad choice? Where are you getting all this information? You should work for the CIA or something since you can magically pull accurate information out of your ass.
    It's called common sense. Even if it was his first mistake, she wasn't in the wrong for shooting him. You. don't. break.into.other.people's.houses. PERIOD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have had someone break into my home. I did not suddenly kill someone in cold blood, out of lack of fear, or the absolute feeling of fear, or any other emotion.

Cause i am a rationally sane, and controlled being, who does not lash the f'ck out, and then try to justify my reasonings with what's and if's.

I don't FEEL a need to kill someone, you just need to neutralize the intruder. That does NOT, equate, to NEEDING to kill someone.

- - - Updated - - -

Bash him unconcious. You are hyperboling, and your emotions weaken your stance on coming off as anything except someone who is scared shitless.
    Riiiiight, a woman should try to physically beat a man that has already committed a criminal act unconscious - never mind the risk of being disarmed and murdered with her own gun. Nope, he doesn't have a weapon (that we know of so far) so she shouldn't use hers because that's just not fair!

So which is it, troll that's trying to get a rise out of people, or are you actually this oblivious?

Either way, its easy to sit on your ass and be a holier-than-though type judging people for their choices when you've never been in the same situation - your jaw-dropping levels of naivety, as evidenced by your preachy mcpreacherface posts, positively scream that you never have.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Seems like we're getting somewhere. So, if they attempt to leave and it's clear they are fleeing, you won't shoot them? Because other people have indicated they'd shoot them no matter what since they're in their house. Again, if they threaten you that's fine. I never claimed shooting someone was cowardly. I don't know your situation and that's the point. I'm just arguing that there are situations in which the solution to an intruder shouldn't be to kill them.
    As I said, you in my house, I'll kill you. I see you breaking in, and I run out and you run off, you bet I'm going to chase you down and try and get you, but I've gotten rid of the threat at that point. That's when I can call the police, catch them if I can, and let them deal with it then. But when you're in my home, and threatening those I love, nothing on earth is going to stop me from dealing with that situation.

How do you know the intruder knew it was a child's bedroom? Even if he did, how is that relevant? Maybe it was just the closest place to hide. I was being sarcastic because you can't know all the details you would need to know to logically conclude this person did indeed have ill intentions. There aren't even details about the interaction. For all you know the man plead for his life while she shot him execution style. Obviously that's unlikely but you can't know and that's the point. People are saying he deserved it and don't even know the details.
    Or he could have been hiding there to snatch a kid, or was some sick twisted fuck. The reality is we don't know, but are you willing to take that risk? Honestly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. I was dreading this was going to have some horrible ironic outcome like it was the father in the room or an older son or she shot her kid by accident.

Finally, a story about a gun killing someone that it was supposed to.

Deleted
    Yes I am. The problem being?

Oh, and side note: I'm saying I'd kill someone without remorse if they threatened by livelihood, my family, my life, etc... Not just going out onto the street and dropkicking a granny to death.
    The problem being, that you are not contradicting yourself, but you are also using emotional arguments to excuse yourself in the face of other peoples claims.

In other words, i somehow i take you for someone who is clearly emotionally driven ; i.e, you are scared.

- - - Updated - - -

Reasonable assumption, if you are in a country, that allows guns to begin with.

But if it's someone who is clearly unarmed? What are they gonna do? Swing their fists at you, mightily, in their lack of fear?

In their psychosis, of deep driven murder and insanity?

Swinging a bat at someone is usually enough to scare them, and if you actually hit, they are most likely going down.

And don't give me the sexist bullshit argument, "Oh, she's just a woman!" - She can swing a bat just as much as i can, enough to bloody break bones easily.
    Maybe she didn't have a bat? Maybe she only had a gun? It's not sexist, its statistics. Women are physically smaller than men. In a break-in situation, the intruder has given up any consideration.

You would be thrown in jail for murder if you do catch him so good luck with that.
    Urm, how? I didn't realise chasing someone down was Murder. Hell, your knowledge of British Laws is pretty fucking terrible.

The problem being, that you are not contradicting yourself, but you are also using emotional arguments to excuse yourself in the face of other peoples claims.

In other words, i somehow i take you for someone who is clearly emotionally driven ; i.e, you are scared.
    And as you said, believe whatever you want. You're clearly trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Riiiiight, a woman should try to physically beat a man that has already committed a criminal act unconscious - never mind the risk of being disarmed and murdered with her own gun. Nope, he doesn't have a weapon (that we know of so far) so she shouldn't use hers because that's just not fair!

So which is it, troll that's trying to get a rise out of people, or are you actually this oblivious?

Either way, its easy to sit on your ass and be a holier-than-though type judging people for their choices when you've never been in the same situation - your jaw-dropping levels of naivety, as evidenced by your preachy mcpreacherface posts, positively scream that you never have.
    Are you unable to read?

You don't need to kill the man, just grab a bat and beat his ass. Neutralizing someone, DOES NOT, equate to killing them.

You guys are scared shitless, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling the police was too difficult
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

If he had a mental disorder?
    Doesn't matter. Shit happens.

If he's not an immediate threat then there is no risk being taken. For example, if he's asleep.
    Why have you changed the situation to them being asleep? What's that got to do with the case, and the topics we're talking about... How often does that happen?

Deleted
    And as you said, believe whatever you want. You're clearly trolling.
    Clearly, i mean, i just propose the idea of neutralizing em, not actually killing them.

Are you unable to read?

You don't need to kill the man, just grab a bat and beat his ass. Neutralizing someone, DOES NOT, equate to killing them.

You guys are scared shitless, really.
    Ever fought someone on PCP? Your bat will be taken from you and shoved up your ass. The mother committed no crime. Stop painting the intruder as a fucking victim.

Clearly, i mean, i just propose the idea of neutralizing em, not actually killing them.
    And if you fail to neutralise them? You smack them, and they get angry and now beat the shit out of you. Or... You know, shot them dead and there is no issue. Stab them in the back of the neck, and there is no problem.

Trying to be all "I'll be the Hero, I'll preserve all life!" will just get you killed.

What are you chasing them down for? What are you going to do if you catch him? Threaten him? Guess he can shoot you then.
    Maybe I chase them down, beat their ass a little and then wait for the police. How did you get some chasing, to Murder? How did you get to me being the victim, to me going to jail. I think my problem here is that you're the kind of guy that thinks the criminals are victims themselves, or a terrible system or an unloving family or whatever.

Bullshit. Tough shit, eat shit. They fucked up, I didn't. I'm not going to let someone get away with thinking they can threaten me and my family. You get into my house, you'll die, you run off, hell yes I'm chasing you down, and getting the police on your ass.

I didn't change the situation, I've been saying that and again from the details given you don't know if he was or wasn't. You seem to be failing at understanding my argument which is simply that the solution to an intruder is not always to kill them, they are not always a threat to you.
    And you don't know if the situation was he was in the middle of strangling their baby while performing a satanic ritual. Let's just stop the stupid arguments and keep it simple;

Man broke into her home. Was in her kids room, she shot him. Good on her.