Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Ahh the chaos of freedom.

'Your freedom is imposing on my freedom, so you should give up your freedom so I can have mine.'
    The nudists arent imposing.

The moslems are.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I am allowed and no one could stop me. Car = private property.
    Your car is private property in that someone else is not legally allowed to bust into and take your stuff. A police officer is not allowed to search it without either your permission or a warrant.

As for what you do in the car, if people can see you outside, that's a different story. Go have sex in your car in front of an elementary school and see how much the police appreciate your, "but mah privit propartee!" argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miow View Post
    I'm asuming you're not from Europe?
    It's rather common with nudist areas in Europe.
    To be fair, I am from Europe and would never run around naked in public either.

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    They have a right to be there, like it or not.
    no they dont. understand the difference between WAR and Economic Refugee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    What is the problem? You shouldn't walk around naked
    Well, not sure how right that is. I mean if you're on private land, which it sounds like these people are then it shouldn't be an issue. There's nothing wrong with being naked, and the human body isn't something that we should be ashamed of having. Sure if it's in public and you're walking around in a trench-coat then we have a problem. But if you're on your own land with like-minded people then it shouldn't ever be an issue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    What is the problem? You shouldn't walk around naked
    Are you one of those rare people who were born with clothes on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    It is in our 'Grundgesetz' which means fundamental rights, it's like a constitution.
    It's not like a constitution. It is the constitution. It's the literal translation.

We made it our moral obligation to help people that flee war. And if you really want an answer to your question, you must ask the Saudi Government. We germans do it, because we decided that it is the right thing to do.
    I don't really like how this sounds.
    Because it sounds a lot better than the reality actually is.
    The correct part is, that we have a amendment regarding asylum rights in the constitution.
    But...
    That can be interpreted as the government pleases. In no way shape or form does it force us to do anything.
    And we actually never really did.
    What happened now with the refugees flood is a unique exception, that has never happened before like that.
    And we've always been rather dick'ish about it. It was always nearly impossible to get approved as asylum seeker.
    Groenemeyer's protest song "Tanzen" from 1986 (that's exactly 30 years old now) speaks books for that matter.

It's good that we help, but it doesn't need to be exaggerated.
    Let's not try to be holier than the pope here.
    That being said,
    nudity is natural in our society. Aside from lakes, ponds, river shores designated for recreation, there are areas all over the country where it's allowed to be nude.
    Even in the bigger cities usually exists at least one public pool where it's allowed.
    And therefore we should not have to change our own habits to that extent.
    Just as much as you cannot simply skinny dip in a lake or pool in some Middle Eastern country, because the locals might get ticked off, the reverse is true too.
    With us being the locals.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Germany is not their country. If they don't like how things are done there then they should just return to where ever they came from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    no they dont. understand the difference between WAR and Economic Refugee
    It's not up to you to determine their status and motivations. Nevertheless, they should be held to the standard of cultural tolerance in their host country, but I wouldn't be unhappy if the nudists adapted their behaviour voluntarily and temporarily either. After all, while nudity is generally tolerated in Germany in some contexts, it is still controversial.
    Last edited by Ratyrel; 2016-06-27 at 01:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Every single one of them is male
    - Natives are being forced to change so the migrants don't rape them

It seems like the government is suggesting that these migrants might be rapists, and are concurrently engaging in some high grade victim blaming bullshit. These are not liberal ideals.

Deleted
    The whole situation could've been avoided by the German government with a little foresight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Why do people insist on using Moslem? In Arabic this word is like "one who is evil and unjust"
    No it doesn't.

The Arabic word is transliterated as Mslm, so Muslim and Moslem are just alternative versions of the same word.

In order for what you say to be correct, then the word for "one who is evil and unjust" would have to be Mslm in Arabic and as a follower of Islam is Mslm in Arabic, then they would be insulting themselves.

Where did you learn Arabic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    It's not up to you to determine their status and motivations. Nevertheless, they should be held to the standard of cultural tolerance in their host country, but I wouldn't be unhappy if the nudists adapted their behaviour voluntarily and temporarily either.
    The official determination is up to the government agency. That doesn't mean he can't have an opinion and express a determination too.
    And it is long proven that not all of those refugees are in need. There are indeed economic refugees among them. Those must be rejected for everyone's sake. The real refugees and ours.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    You don't come to somebody as a guest and demand stuff from them.

If it's a conflict between cultures than guests should adapt. They don't have to disregard their culture. They are not forced to come. Plenty of other countries.
    ...I know. That was entirely my point. When people say Muslims should shut the fuck up and respect the Culture of the Countries welcoming them you always get some rejects telling you that you should do your utmost to respect Muslim culture and change your own or else you are islamaphobic or racist or some other stupid as fuck buzzword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    No it doesn't.

The Arabic word is transliterated as Mslm, so Muslim and Moslem are just alternative versions of the same word.

In order for what you say to be correct, then the word for "one who is evil and unjust" would have to be Mslm in Arabic and as a follower of Islam is Mslm in Arabic, then they would be insulting themselves.

Where did you learn Arabic?
    Not to forget that we're on a multi-langiuage platform and since the thread it about Germany, some Germans might not be too savvy with English.
    The German spelling for Muslim is Moslem.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    - Every single one of them is male
    - Natives are being forced to change so the migrants don't rape them

It seems like the government is suggesting that these migrants might be rapists, and are concurrently engaging in some high grade victim blaming bullshit. These are not liberal ideals.
    The migrants have been proven to be rather rape happy. Like, unquestionably so. Its what happens when a society puts little value on human rights.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Nudism is a pretty big thing in Germany, so much that it can be considered a part of the local culture. They are used enough to it to have completely removed any sexual innuendo from the act. That aside, it's easy to see that 114 male teenagers (or slightly older) from less open countries could be, let's say, "negatively affected" by such a display, especially when they are living in the refugee camp, where they would have very little to do, idle hands and all the rest. Any way you see it this is a recipe for trouble. Hell, even if it were 114 American male teenagers it would be a mess. On the other side those people are not doing anything illegal or morally reprehensible, so they should be allowed to do what they want.

There is no simple solution, the easy one (and a wrong one) is to temporary rescind the nudist freedom of the place (which will mean that its patrons will move somewhere else and the people around there will lose their jobs), a much better one would be to improve the security of the place to prevent any of the refugee from coming in contact, but that, try to guess, costs money, while saying a German to not do something costs nothing and is very effective.

That is the easy one insofar as it is the cowardly one which requires the least assertion of will in defense of principle. It is not the right or just answer, only the convenient one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    The migrants have been proven to be rather rape happy. Like, unquestionably so. Its what happens when a society puts little value on human rights.
    Some migrants. A few migrants.
    Stop painting them all with the same brush.
    Take ANY city in our societies with a population of say 500.000 people, and zero migrants among them.
    And then look at it's crime statistics.
    I can tell you right now, that you will find everything and the kitchen sink there.
    Theft, Fraud, Assault, Battery, Murder, Rape.
    Because, you know, people.
    Those refugees are people too, and they are not a tad worse or better than we are.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2016-06-27 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    They are guests, not permanent residents.
    Not permanent? So, what... they're just waiting for their country to get remodeled? I'm not sure sure they are there temporarily, and I think that's why a lot of people have a problem with this.