Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Hakkar the Houndmaster?

Since they changed the whole thing with demons unkillable outside the Twisting Nether, does that mean Hakkar the Houndmaster might still exist somewhere?
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

7+ Year Old Account
    I think I read about him coming back in Legion, in one of the datamined campaign quests.
    But right now I can't remember where he appeared.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Hes coming back. Now we need Hakkar the soulflayer to come back and eat him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Hes coming back. Now we need Hakkar the soulflayer to come back and eat him.
    Oooh, that's awesome! I hope they make his model kickass (If it havent been shown yet).
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris of the North View Post
    Oooh, that's awesome! I hope they make his model kickass (If it havent been shown yet).
    I dont think he has a special model but I believe he's part of the final Legion confrontation in the Broken Shore scenario along with Mephistroth, Kathra'Natir, Destromath, Gogonnash, Jaraxxus (Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion!) Brutallus, Tichondrius, Mannoroth, Kazzak, Krull and Alythess

7+ Year Old Account
    Picture of the demon lords summoned at the Broken Shore. Hakkar confirmed has returned, although no unique model made for him:

EDIT: Here is the link to the image for those who wanna make it bigger and see easier: http://i.imgur.com/5M4m3cJ.jpg

While the name says Hakkar, the model suggests Random Fel Lord Name 5067.

Shouldn't be a threat to anyone. He was weaker than Mannoroth who has been 1 shot a million times already, and Malfurion killed Hakkar when he was just an apprentice, the dude should just go home.

Still waiting for an updated model instead of some random Fel Lord.

Hunters face off against Hakkar, fyi.

They probably changed him to a fel lord canonically. Fel lords seem to be the "big guys" of the Legion as far as I've seen, and since they look badass I guess I'm okay with this. His old artwork looked like Ragnaros' chubby reject cousin.

That being said, I wish he would get a unique model. He's probably not important enough, but it would be pretty cool.

Well chronicles stated all the demons indoctrinated into the Burning Legion are aliens of Legion-ravaged worlds who joined them. So "Demons" in WoW are canonically space aliens infused with enough fel to become bound to the twisting nether - rather than being hell-spawned monsters created by Sargeras to his liking. So it'd make sense to change his model to a Fel Lord. If they gave him a unique model, they'd have to explain where he comes from and why he's the only one to look this way.

But God Damn Azzinoth aint coming. :/
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    I dont think he has a special model but I believe he's part of the final Legion confrontation in the Broken Shore scenario along with Mephistroth, Kathra'Natir, Destromath, Gogonnash, Jaraxxus (Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion!) Brutallus, Tichondrius, Mannoroth, Kazzak, Krull and Alythess
    But we killed Kazzak in the Nether...

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    But we killed Kazzak in the Nether...
    When? I only remember killing him in the Tanaan/HFP.

OT: I hate his model in the Broken Shore event, I hope that they'll change it.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-06-27 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Well chronicles stated all the demons indoctrinated into the Burning Legion are aliens of Legion-ravaged worlds who joined them. So "Demons" in WoW are canonically space aliens infused with enough fel to become bound to the twisting nether - rather than being hell-spawned monsters created by Sargeras to his liking. So it'd make sense to change his model to a Fel Lord. If they gave him a unique model, they'd have to explain where he comes from and why he's the only one to look this way.
    Yes and no. There are races that joined the Legion, like the Eredar. The original demons that formed the Legion are the prisoners of Mardum that Sargeras freed. IE the demons of the twisting nether. Their prison was overcramped, and their body odor (fel) built up until it absolutely filled the place. Sargeras ruptured the barrier keeping Mardum closed, and all the fel trapped there washed over him. It utterly changed him physically into a fel-powered titanic angel of death. Being in his presence strengthened and empowered the demos he had freed, and he offered them the choice of serving him in his burning crusade, or meeting their end at his hand. He had found out that killing them in the nether was the way to kill them for good. The modern Legion is made up of those demons and the races that Sargeras has empowered for his needs. Anything encountered and empowered by Sargeras thereby becomes a demon. So you could say the Legion is the intergalactic melting pot. All races and sexes are welcome, as long as they serve Sargeras.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Hunters face off against Hakkar, fyi.
    You wouldn't happen to have a video of that, would you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    When? I only remember killing him in the Tanaan/HFP.

OT: I hate his model in the Broken Shore event, I hope that they'll change it.
    Exactly. Outland is in the Twisting Nether

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously Kazzak didn't die in Outland. He's back in Tanaan and since we do fight him there he might show up in Legion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    So much that he was present in WoD.