10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    But.... that doesn't make any sense! Has she arrived in southern westeros to have those ships with her? Or did they sail to her? Perhaps she's salling up the narrow sea? Argh im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    But.... that doesn't make any sense! Has she arrived in southern westeros to have those ships with her? Or did they sail to her? Perhaps she's salling up the narrow sea? Argh im confused.
    They obviously came with Varys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the scene in Dorne established that Tyrell and Martell were going to side with Daenerys. So my assumption is, they sent Dany the ships. The last scene is probably a month or so after everything else happened in the episode.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    Likely because the idea that you need to be "noone" in order to wear a face is rather unfounded. Aside from the fact that everyone knows who they were barring genuine amnesia, there's no real indication of that necessity.
    Actually a possibility I quite like - somewhat supported by the way Jaqen uses the wording of "No One" - is that it isn't actually about losing your sense of self, instead, "No One" is a title: like 'Priest of the Many-Faced God'.

If this is the case, then Arya may well be a Faceless Man now, a No One. She does recognize the Many-Faced God as her god (she has since her tutelage under Syrio Forel), she's sufficiently trained by them - and she's clearly still blessed by whatever magic allows you to faceswap.

Further, all the way back to giving Arya the coin at Harenhal - they have been breadcrumbing her into becoming a Faceless Man, and given that she's Arya Stark - that has clearly political ramifications. Any street urchin might be appropriate - to pick Arya - the House of Black and White has political designs. If that's true, then she was always meant to retain her kill list.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    Also anyone wonder what the mountain did to septa Olenna, feast on her body like a proper zombie or something?
    I think it was implied he raped her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    At some level i think Jon sensed Brans vision
    I hope Sansa considers Littlefingers offer, then turns him over to Jon
    Where were Brienne and Pod
    The Blackfish is alive, the Freys are done, and the Lannisters army returned to Kings Landing, making the Riverlands open again

- - - Updated - - -
    Blackfish is dead tho.
    Frey is dead but he has many sons and Edmure in chains. His sons are weak tho even worse than him

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Whats fanfic about it? All the big lines are what GRRM intended. Cersei on the iron throne. Jon Snow king of the north. Bran 3 eye raven. Arya faceless man assassin. Daenerys sailing to westeros.

My personal prediction. Jamie kills Cersei. Jon Snow end as the king of the seven kingdoms. Its in the book title, a song of fire and ice. Thats the description of Jon's character.

- - - Updated - - -

People reading too much into it. Its more like in the book, events arent played in perfect order. Some of the chapters are a matter of days, hours, others months, depending on what character. For all we know Varys could have been gone for an entire month. Getting ready an entire fleet is not something you do over night.
    The pace of the show is off this season. Different things were drwn way out, others are rushed to a great degree. The previous seasons had better content in between story lines to make things flow more naturally.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

So any idea what the mountain is doing to that septa?

I would say he's taping her but he's dead... So what is he doing?

Just checked.m this page. I see I'm not the only one.

In that short period of time i was like "oh man!! Bran is show this vision to Jon!!!!"
    I don't think Jon knows at all lol. Idk how Bran could communicate with people so far away.

Old Tyrell lady and the Dorne people: "Yo we hate the Lannisters. Let's take revenge."

Varys: "Yeah about that. Side with my Queen the *5 minute intermission to say all of Dany's titles*. Anyway, she's got ships and Armies and Dragon's in Mereen. You know how you sent a lot of food and shit to King's Landing when they were fighting the Stark's? Just send everything to Mereen for our armies."

Them: "Sounds good."

*time passes, Varys and the supplies get to Mereen*

*training courses for the Dothraki, Unsullied, and everyone else happens* "Okay guys. We're gonna sail to Westeros and then we're gonna fuck shit up. But we need to teach you how to sail a ship first."

*more time passes and they actually set sail*

*Westeros doesn't know how much Dany is about to fuck shit up*

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also anyone wonder what the mountain did to septa Olenna, feast on her body like a proper zombie or something?
    Nah, as the scene is coming to an end, he's taking his armor off. GoT has corrupted my mind, and I'm rather confident he raped her.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I think it was implied he raped her.
    Yep. And that fucking "Shame. Shame. Shame." she said at the end. That was so powerful. Her revenge was ridiculously good.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah I forgot to say, Cersei's dress really was awesome. Like Fencers said.

Deleted
    Great ending to the season, while i've found many faults with this season, i'm struggling to find one with this finale.

15+ Year Old Account
    Raped [2]

Mountain in his current form isn't your proper mindless brain eating zombie, he's more or less a Frankenstein monster.

And the already Small Council becomes ever smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Raped [2]

Mountain in his current form isn't your proper mindless brain eating zombie, he's more or less a Frankenstein monster.
    Okay, so I buy he raped her, but now I am thinking on some Twilight logic.

I ljust be this episode, so I am not even gonna go down that path.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Raped [2]

The Mountain is really smart actually.

"Go and stop Tommen from leaving his room. But do it inconspicuously so that other King's Guards don't cause a scene. And when you see the Cathedral blowing up (I told you about that part of the plan too right) then it's safe for you to return to me."

"I'm gonna go in and torture this nun a bit and confess a lot of sins to her. Wait outside. When I call your name I want you to come in, stand there menacingly, and when I leave I want you to slowly take your armor off and bang her mercilessly as she screams."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    The Mountain is really smart actually.

"Go and stop Tommen from leaving his room. But do it inconspicuously so that other King's Guards don't cause a scene. And when you see the Cathedral blowing up (I told you about that part of the plan too right) then it's safe for you to return to me."

"I'm gonna go in and torture this nun a bit and confess a lot of sins to her. Wait outside. When I call your name I want you to come in, stand there menacingly, and when I leave I want you to slowly take your armor off and bang her mercilessly as she screams."
    lol exactly, well put

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Blackfish is dead tho.
    Frey is dead but he has many sons and Edmure in chains. His sons are weak tho even worse than him
    Yea, to me, Frey saying Blacfish is dead came off as"ima crazy useless old sod and believe what my worthless sons said because i have the lannister on my side"
    i dont think he has seen the body, and i dont think Jamie gives a fuck either way.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Dupsiz View Post
    Soo, Where exactly is Dany going to land in Westeros? Surely not going for another Blackwater siege on KL, so somewhere south from KL and then make their way through land to KL?
    She will go to Queen's landing. It's only fitting. She's basically Aegon the conqueror 2.0 with his dragons taking over Westeros.

Deleted
    Maybe she'll land on Dragonstone, you know, the historical seat of the Targs.