Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    If by "no one", you meant "everyone here", then sure. Judging by the posts, everyone in this thread but you (assuming that you aren't trolling - which I kinda doubt) know very well he's dead.
    "Dead" in very strong quotation marks. not everyone has said that so i don't really know what to say to you.

there are lots of people who believe he is in hiding or his spirit is not gone and will return and have expressed their opinions in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    "Dead" in very strong quotation marks. not everyone has said that so i don't really know what to say to you.

there are lots of people who believe he is in hiding or his spirit is not gone and will return and have expressed their opinions in this thread.
    Everyone has said that, trolling around with that or don't even bother with your question (assuming it's a legit one) seeing lots of people already gave the answer, so yes, I'm pretty sure everyone know he is dead.

Although by the 2nd part of your post, your attempt to troll is showing, need to do mask better next time. I mean, who other than you thought he is hiding?
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Everyone has said that, trolling around with that or don't even bother with your question (assuming it's a legit one) seeing lots of people already gave the answer, so yes, I'm pretty sure everyone know he is dead.

Although by the 2nd part of your post, your attempt to troll is showing, need to do mask better next time. I mean, who other than you thought he is hiding?
    Dude what is wrong with you. Stop the personal attacks.

He is dead.
    Get over it.
    The end
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ....No Garrosh is dead. He got struck by Lightning.
    That make his death sound quite funny.

Garrosh is alive in game. Find him in Nagrand and try to cannibalise. It fails with the error message "Target is Alive".

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Dude what is wrong with you. Stop the personal attacks.
    "Yo man, stop saying I'm a troll and to call me out of it hurr dur"
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Garrosh is still alive in our hearts as one of the most comedic villains in warcraft.

Deleted
    So no one really knows for sure if he is dead or alive.

this thread is split down the middle....interesting.
    He is dead, plain and simple.

There is no AU Garrosh. Grom's mate died without ever giving birth. Garrosh in WOD is our timeline's Garrosh and he was killed by Thrall.

There absolutely are no "buts" and "ifs" here. He is dead.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    erm no this is the lore section of the thorum and i had a question. weird how you go straight to the negative option. must be a personality trait you need to work on

- - - Updated - - -

stop calling this a troll thread, look at the debates going on, obviously this question is not clear to many people.
    there's literally another thread about all of this, how dense can you possibly be?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

LMFAO ppl still saying that thrall didnt cheat? Holy thread u guys will see that no lather than the enhancer artifact questline..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samthewam View Post
    LMFAO ppl still saying that thrall didnt cheat? Holy thread u guys will see that no lather than the enhancer artifact questline..
    Thrall: "My Power is all around you"
    Elements: "Sorry bruh, not rly, no ele abuse, ggwp, cya"

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Based on the rules provided int he movie for Mak'gora.

Thrall is a cheating cunt.

Ontopic: Nope Garrosh MU is dead but I am sure there is a AU Garrosh.

- - - Updated - - -

While not cannon...

The actions of Gul'dan in the movie state different
    I need something to beat my head against...

You already disproved that argument yourself. The movie is non-canon. It is not to be taken as a source for in-game Mak'gora.

But regardless, even if it were, there's a difference between using the Elements to assist you and using the Fel to literally suck the life energy out of someone. One is orcish tradition, the other isn't. If Thrall had cheated in either of his Mak'gora with Garrosh (remember, they had one in the Wrath pre-event where they were both still wearing full armour and Thrall was still using the Elements to assist him), then Garrosh would have called him something along the lines of, "a coward and a cheater, not worthy of being called an orc."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekas View Post
    Your only suppose to use 1 weapon in a Mak'gora , this is why Gul'dan is called a cheater in the movie and thrall cheated in his fight. Garrosh has gore howl and Thrall had doomhammer. He used Doomhammer and then when Garrosh kicked his ass, he uses wind earth and lighting. This brings him up to 4 weapons vs Garrosh's 1, hence Thrall cheated.
    The movie universe is different canon from the game universe.

In WoD we see Garrosh die in a fight with Durotan right.

But that is not only in the past, but the past of an alternate timeline....

So where does that leave Garrosh in our current time going into Legion?

Will be pretty cool if he comes out of hiding and helps us.
    ?

That's the one who died. Guess you got a bit confused with this expansion, 'uh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    According to those rules magic doesn't seem frowned upon, as weapon enchantments are permitted and no rule states disqualification. Note these rules were set by orcs, who had no knowledge of things like arcane or fel. The idea of someone leveling mountains with a wave of their wrist would likely be fantasy to them.
    A blessing with ceremonial oil by a shaman is not the same as a weapon enchantment.

Garrosh is dead. AU Garrosh doesn't exist, and MU Garrosh is the one that was killed by Thrall.

I'll say something cheesy:

He will live forever in his fans hearts.

*sage nod*
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

In WoD we see Garrosh die in a fight with Durotan right.
    No, he dies in a fight with Thrall.

But that is not only in the past, but the past of an alternate timeline....

So where does that leave Garrosh in our current time going into Legion?
    The Garrosh that died in WoD is our Garrosh. Have you bothered to do any research before posting, and read the Hellscream lore story, you'd find out that the alternate Draenor where the WoD expansion happens, Garrosh never existed, as Grommash's wife, unlike how it happened in the main timeline, died before giving birth, leaving Grommash childless.

Will be pretty cool if he comes out of hiding and helps us.
    No. Ignoring the "he is dead, charred to a crisp" part, Blizzard went out of their way to make Garrosh a through-and-through bad guy. Not a misunderstood 'reluctant villain' like Illidan, but an outright orc supremacist, racist, totalitarian, oppressive despot, with little to no redeeming values. He isn't someone who got corrupted (Arthas) or someone whose methods were 'misunderstood' (Illidan).

7+ Year Old Account
    7 pages people still pop up to say that was thrall and not Durotan

the guy know now boys, people already said this

anyway, if they bring illidan back i ca expect anything, even a Son of thrall with Garrosh heart and mind