10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Or at the very least there should be a reasonable delay before they target someone - especially at long range.
    I'm an advocate for the delay + bullet spread over distance. Make it so it's still deadly within, say, 20 meters, but beyond that it starts to become more and more inaccurate.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    did brilliant today 6 wins 1 loss, no games where I entered half way through. Which is a complete change from 2 days ago :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Couple things off my Overwatch bucket list. A DVa used her ultimate right as I was charging her with Reinhardt, so I took the mech out of the way and still had time to shield myself. Was glorious

Achieved a true Torbjorn PotG which started with me spectating Mercy while I was dead and then some running back from spawn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaath View Post
    Couple things off my Overwatch bucket list. A DVa used her ultimate right as I was charging her with Reinhardt, so I took the mech out of the way and still had time to shield myself. Was glorious

Achieved a true Torbjorn PotG which started with me spectating Mercy while I was dead and then some running back from spawn
    whats really fun is charging her mech back into her team.
    Doesn't kill anyone, but most people still scramble when they see the mech ulting and coming their way
    Last edited by WskyDK; 2016-06-27 at 06:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    You must have acted like a twat then seeing I never seen anyone in game wish that upon another person
    Yeah, the person on the receiving end of that must be the problem. What?

I've seen many people using that and aids. It's very sad. Getting worked up to use that kind of language clearly shows a lack of self control.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Or at the very least there should be a reasonable delay before they target someone - especially at long range.
    This irritates me on PC as well. Even though turrets are easy enough to snipe or take out with Junkrat/Pharah, their 360° microsecond targeting systems need a nerf. Give them at least like a 1sec aim laser lock-on delay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    more cowardly then hilarious, my team makes sure that those that do use it get absolutly and completly crushed where their kbm wont save them and they have to spend their match in the respawn room
    Player. I wish my team was that cool. Keep it up champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the Power Overwhelming achievement as Zarya. 70 energy for 60 seconds is surprisingly easy when the enemy team just keeps feeding into your shields constantly. But yeah, Zarya is probably the only character where I'll use the pixel spray instead of the cute one, because it's so much harder to get (from my experience)

Deleted
    Three games today with completely useless attack teams in Hanamura, at the last 1-2 minutes or so with no advance in capturing B, I pick Torbjörn, position a turret properly, and Molten Core the room empty.

"Buh buh Torbjörn is useless in attack!"

All I could say to those three teams was you're welcome. Of course, the fourth game (which we win as well), people are crying about Tor again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Three games today with completely useless attack teams in Hanamura, at the last 1-2 minutes or so with no advance in capturing B, I pick Torbjörn, position a turret properly, and Molten Core the room empty.

"Buh buh Torbjörn is useless in attack!"

All I could say to those three teams was you're welcome. Of course, the fourth game (which we win as well), people are crying about Tor again.
    Thats because he is useless on attack, especially on hanamure and other control point maps.
    Glad you made it work, you must be in a very shitty MMR if people fell for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Thats because he is useless on attack, especially on hanamure and other control point maps.
    Glad you made it work, you must be in a very shitty MMR if people fell for it.
    Or, perhaps you just don't know how to play him correctly? I'll go with that. Has worked just fine for me on attack, but hey, perhaps I'm just in a "very shitty MMR" constantly.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-06-27 at 03:30 PM.

It's nice to see people you have on 'Avoid' on the other team get decimated. Not so nice when you reque 10min later to have them on your team and get destroyed shortly after. The curses of waking up before 5am PST and playing.

Now to hope they up quick match servers to better tick rate as I don't intend on playing too much of rank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolkrayd View Post
    It's nice to see people you have on 'Avoid' on the other team get decimated. Not so nice when you reque 10min later to have them on your team and get destroyed shortly after. The curses of waking up before 5am PST and playing.

Now to hope they up quick match servers to better tick rate as I don't intend on playing too much of rank.
    I could be wrong, but I think I remember hearing that avoid does nothing and will be removed in a future patch

I was under the impression it still works and will be removed soon, but not like it matters since I tend to run into the same people. I think latency + MMR takes priority over it anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolkrayd View Post
    I was under the impression it still works and will be removed soon, but not like it matters since I tend to run into the same people. I think latency + MMR takes priority over it anyways.
    If I remember correctly, they removed it because "One of the best Widowmakers in the world" had really bad queue times and as a result got queued into people way below him, letting him dominate them because the people around his skill level had put him on avoid.

But yeah, not that it really matters right now

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Got the Power Overwhelming achievement as Zarya. 70 energy for 60 seconds is surprisingly easy when the enemy team just keeps feeding into your shields constantly. But yeah, Zarya is probably the only character where I'll use the pixel spray instead of the cute one, because it's so much harder to get (from my experience)
    I use "Sorry" instead, because I'm a memelord.

But yeah, I was trying to explain how shields worked for Zarya to tell my girlfriend how hard the achievement is and I thought I'd never get it, and then I stopped and was like "You know, it requires you to stay alive for more than a minute, that alone is hard".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I use "Sorry" instead, because I'm a memelord.

But yeah, I was trying to explain how shields worked for Zarya to tell my girlfriend how hard the achievement is and I thought I'd never get it, and then I stopped and was like "You know, it requires you to stay alive for more than a minute, that alone is hard".
    That generally isn't my issue.. My issue is that people don't walk into fire enough..

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That generally isn't my issue.. My issue is that people don't walk into fire enough..
    That too, but like, the only time I truly have issues with Zarya is against Reinhardt. They will always charge me from the strangest locations, and solo ult me if they can even. I don't understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    It already only has a 30 yard range, you can actually pretty easily outrange it and kill it on most characters.
    If the Torbjörn is a dingus. Don't place it on the far end of the Route 66 town where Widow can snipe from the Payload spawn :|

10+ Year Old Account
    That too, but like, the only time I truly have issues with Zarya is against Reinhardt. They will always charge me from the strangest locations, and solo ult me if they can even. I don't understand.
    I've experienced this recently too. Typically Reinhardt wasn't on my radar as Queen Z but then I played a couple of games with the most aggressive Reinhardt on the planet. Charging after me, cornering me, murdering me over and over....turns out a massive rocket powered hammer really really hurts

Needless to say, I give Gramps a wider berth now unless he's already a limping gazelle ready for some punching. Speaking of gazelle, now that I'm a bit burnt out on Mercy I'm determined to master the Symmetra. Love everything about her...except her playstyle is a bit strange. Watched a lot of fun vids of people doing awesome things with her but I haven't quite got the hang of her yet.

All things in time

10+ Year Old Account
    Because fuck you and fuck your fun.. Also she can hurt like a bitch, so people don't like her being alive

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    I've experienced this recently too. Typically Reinhardt wasn't on my radar as Queen Z but then I played a couple of games with the most aggressive Reinhardt on the planet. Charging after me, cornering me, murdering me over and over....turns out a massive rocket powered hammer really really hurts

Needless to say, I give Gramps a wider berth now unless he's already a limping gazelle ready for some punching. Speaking of gazelle, now that I'm a bit burnt out on Mercy I'm determined to master the Symmetra. Love everything about her...except her playstyle is a bit strange. Watched a lot of fun vids of people doing awesome things with her but I haven't quite got the hang of her yet.

All things in time
    Place a lot of turrets, hold left click, receive play of the game!

Or horrible, horrible death. It's one or the other