Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    i never win any of the beta contests rather it's wowhead. icyveins. mmo-c i sthere any other places contests i can join?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

pretty sure that 500keys is just a ruse..cant be more than 5 at a time . hate not winning story of my life sadly

7+ Year Old Account
    i give up there are more entries for keys than there are active wow accounts at this point. im done ill just wait till legion comes out to see if my box will run it
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

YEAHAAAA sorry you didnt win THIS time.

As if I won something some time ago lol x 3

I just wish they be done with this weekly thing.

I need my disappointment quicker

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    not sure if trolling or.. How is my coment a "sob story" and where did I mentioned beta/alpha was a right? I'm sensing you're putting words in my mouth just because you've seen others QQing about not geting into beta
    Because of poor you who hasn't gotten one while people who don't play got one! The injustice!

Deleted
    Maybe next time.....

Heh I got one, awesome

Waiting for release it is then.

Wonder how many "June 2016" accounts won this time.

Deleted
    Not gonna bother with give-aways anymore. Legion hits in 6 weeks or so.

Will probably be a piece of shit seeing how Blizzard selected beta testers based on how many twitch followers they have.
    Fuck atleast we got facebook streaming amirite?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    MMO-champion needs a policy on this. Its retarded that people can make mutliple accounts and opt-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Since everyone needs a battle.net account with the required achievments on one character i would say... zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post

More like 9, but i get what you're saying :P

Every single time a contest ends and people didn't win, the salt starts pouring and "fuckin' bots" or "new accounts" and so on get thrown around

It's just a beta for a game coming out in 9 weeks. You can wait it out (and if you won a key? congratulations)

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    Every single time a contest ends and people didn't win, the salt starts pouring and "fuckin' bots" or "new accounts" and so on get thrown around

It's just a beta for a game coming out in 9 weeks. You can wait it out (and if you won a key? congratulations)
    well when you're bored of this bs expansion called WoD, you want to see some new content as soon as possible.
    also, would like to say can't login to my old account for some reason, so don't say anything about my join date..

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh.......

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didnt win one unfortunatly.

Well beter luck next time.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually use Beta to give me an idea of how classes feel to help make a decision on what to play which is even more important now with Artifact weapons where wasting time is wasting personal progression and damage. Preach and FinalBoss give me a good idea but nothing can replicate personal, hands-on experience.

I've been trying but no luck yet. I can give the PTR a shot but that's only a small window of opportunity as far as the new trees and animations are concerned.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I'm not sure why I expected a different result.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting a different result each time.

Fortunately, I'm not insane. I never expect to win, and I never win... so there's that positive note.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post

Will probably be a piece of shit seeing how Blizzard selected beta testers based on how many twitch followers they have.
    Fuck atleast we got facebook streaming amirite?
    No twitch stream or Youtube videos here. Just luck, for the first time in the history of the game (well, I did do the annual pass to get into the MoP beta, but this is the first time in 12 years I've ever been selected, so it is possible).
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!