Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Did you actually read it? he said we didn't threaten, we did (albeit only for about 15 minutes), I never said Italy didn't deserve it
    5 shots on target isn't exactly many, and only one or two were real goal scoring chances. If you've got 60% of the ball and you're 1-0 down you need to be fair more dangerous. Too many times a ball crossed in with only one man in the box, that's just a waste.

End of a great era for Spain. Two Euros and a World Cup. They need some young talent to come up, the golden generation is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of deserved for Italy. Decent match.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have some good players but Del Bosque has just stuck with the old guard. Del Bosque needs to go, that is the first step
    Lol we have a coach who thinks younger players should do the trick. And ofc Robben injured.
    Wanna trade Blind with Del Bosque?

Del Bosque really is hard to understand most of the time with his decision making. Who do you think should be coaching the national team, Dooze?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharci View Post
    Del Bosque really is hard to understand most of the time with his decision making. Who do you think should be coaching the national team, Dooze?
    Would love to see Valverde (Athletic Bilbao coach) have a shot

Sterling staring.
    Vardy benched.
    Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Deleted
    Chelsea to win the EPL next season IMO.

Conte seems to know the score.

Spain back to where they belong, getting knocked out in round of 16 / quarter finals. Their golden era of football is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to see Valverde (Athletic Bilbao coach) have a shot
    Simeone? Or maybe Pep in a dual job?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Sterling staring.
    Vardy benched.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Hodgson is a fucking shambles.

Stealing a living that cunt is.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Chelsea to win the EPL next season IMO.

Conte seems to know the score.
    Good man.
    Knew you would get on Team Chels eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Simeone? Or maybe Pep in a dual job?
    Would love to see Guardiola get the job but he would never in a million years take it. The only NT position I see Simeone doing is Argentina

Deleted
    Sassenachs to win.

Sterling anytime.

Incredible match by Italy. Always rooted for them, mostly because of Pirlo and Buffon, Buffon is still in, so Italy is my favorite. Italy will wreck Germany if they play the same as today and Germans don't improve significantly compared to their previous matches (considering they played weak teams).
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to see Guardiola get the job but he would never in a million years take it. The only NT position I see Simeone doing is Argentina
    I heard Messi has some free time during the days off for the NT matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Incredible match by Italy. Always rooted for them, mostly because of Pirlo and Buffon, Buffon is still in, so Italy is my favorite. Italy will wreck Germany if they play the same as today and Germans don't improve significantly compared to their previous matches (considering they played weak teams).
    Germany actually attacks with pace and won't let as many gaps in the back as we did. Germany will win (if they get over they mental block versus Italy)

10+ Year Old Account
    Germany always know how to play strong teams. A Dutch saying goes: The match isn't over till the last whistle and at the end the Germans win.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I heard Messi has some free time during the days off for the NT matches.
    I think Messi will return to play for Argentina. I think it was just an emotional decision he did.

You obviously did not watch yesterday's match.