Almost forgot how to format this shit

Spoiler: 

Code:
    [SIZE=1][CENTER][table="width: 530, align: center"][tr][td][/td][td][B]MMOC Spice & Wolf Rewatch Schedule[/B][/td][/tr][tr][td][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gQtWZew.png[/IMG][/td][td][table="width: 400, align: center"][tr][td][B][U]Episodes[/U][/B][/td][td][B][U]Watch Period[/U][/B][/td][td][B][U]Discussion Period[/U][/B][/td][/tr][tr][td]Season 1 ep 1-4[/td][td]Jun 28 - Jul 2[/td][td]Jul 3 - Jul 4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Season 1 ep 5-9[/td][td]Jul 5 - Jul 9[/td][td]Jul 10 - Jul 11[/td][/tr][tr][td]Season 1 ep 10-13[/td][td]Jul 12 - Jul 16[/td][td]Jul 17 - Jul 18[/td][/tr][tr][td]Season 2 OVA, ep 1-3[/td][td]Jul 19 - Jul 23[/td][td]Jul 24 - Jul 25[/td][/tr][tr][td]Season 2 ep 4-7[/td]	[td]Jul 26 - Jul 30[/td][td]Jul 31 - Aug 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Season 2 ep 8-12[/td][td]Aug 2 - Aug 6[/td][td]Aug 7 - Aug 8[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/CENTER][/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I can't find it either.

However, my search in the previous thread inspired yet another moment of AgK nostalgia. What the hell.
    Founded it!: first season will be alternating 3/4/3/4 due to 13 eps + ova and how they're split.
    second season is looking like 3, 4, rest 3
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Founded it!: first season will be alternating 3/4/3/4 due to 13 eps + ova and how they're split.
    second season is looking like 3, 4, rest 3
    For S&W? That would have it looking something like this then

Episodes Watch Discuss
    Season 1 ep 1-3 Jun 28 - Jul 2 Jul 3 - Jul 4
    Season 1 ep 4-7 Jul 5 - Jul 9 Jul 10 - Jul 11
    Season 1 ep 8-10 Jul 12 - Jul 16 Jul 17 - Jul 18
    Season 1 ep 11-13, OVA Jul 19 - Jul 23 Jul 24 - Jul 25
    Season 2 ep 1-3 Jul 26 - Jul 30 Jul 31 - Aug 1
    Season 2 ep 4-7 Aug 2 - Aug 6 Aug 7 - Aug 8
    Season 2 ep 8-12 Aug 9 - Aug 13 Aug 14 - Aug 15

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IdLHBB5.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ek5JxHW.gif[IMG]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    It took far too long for me to spot the first "reeeee"

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/140/915/502.png[IMG]
    no trigger warning, 2/10.

Also my girlfriend is now making me watch Food Wars, or Shokugeki no Soma whatever. She insists the random sexualization of everything dies down, although I didn't get past that in the manga to find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    For S&W? That would have it looking something like this then
    I'll recheck just to be sure now

Found my weird thing: I counted 2 OVAs on the wikipedia page. Add episode 0 to the second season's start and it ends up proper
    Last edited by Suicidal Panda; 2016-06-27 at 05:53 PM.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Also my girlfriend is now making me watch Food Wars, or Shokugeki no Soma whatever. She insists the random sexualization of everything dies down, although I didn't get past that in the manga to find out.
    I've tried watching Food Wars a few times since my friends won't shut up about it. It's not my thing, and not because of the "sexual" stuff, but more because what I saw was extremely predictable and formulaic. That might change, but after a handful of episodes and a bit of manga, I just didn't find it funny or interesting.

I've tried watching Food Wars a few times since my friends won't shut up about it. It's not my thing, and not because of the "sexual" stuff, but more because what I saw was extremely predictable and formulaic. That might change, but after a handful of episodes and a bit of manga, I just didn't find it funny or interesting.
    It's okay, my issue is there's too much focus on actual cooking so far at least. Like, I enjoyed Toriko (which I have to catch back up on) because it was fantasy creatures and stuff. This is just...food. It's basically like watching an anime version of Food Network, which I don't enjoy that channel that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so hyped for chapter 309 in martial world.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    She's lying to you! And, tbh, I didn't find it to be any good. Tried reading the manga after trying the anime and, even then, it just didn't click. Probably for the same reasons Sj mentioned.
    Wait is she really? HOW DARE SHEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll force her to watch Jojo's for this.
    She hates Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

But yeah, it's really just eh to me so far. It just feels subpar to average to me.

Oh, this makes me like her, sooooo..... nah, she didn't like, totally seriously didn't lie...

>_>
    <_<
    *cough*
    She totally lied.

Either that, or she hasn't gotten far enough in herself.

I think that signature is too big, Sj.
    It falls within the guidelines 100px image height plus one size 1 line of text

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I am so hyped for chapter 309 in martial world.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Cultivation intercourse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Cultivation intercourse?

Well... yeah, she lied. But she hates JoJo so, she's good in my book.
    Well, to quote Jojo as a response-

"OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!".

Really? It somehow just looks like it's too high to me.
    The image itself is 100px high by 122px wide, but since it's not wide like a typical signature it looks taller that way. The entire block, pic included, is 489x114.

Unless something changed, the guideline is 100px high with one line of size 1 text allowed, which is what my sig is. I've got a backup layout if this one poses a problem.
    Last edited by Sj; 2016-06-27 at 06:50 PM.

Alright then. The question about the schedule still stands though.
    I'm looking over it now. Season 1 looks good, season 2 looks like eps 4-6, 7-9, 10-12 is the best approach after looking over the episode list on wikipedia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Light Novel 'Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka Isogashii desu ka Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?' Gets Anime Adaptation

Five hundred years have passed since humanity went extinct at the hands of the fearsome "beasts." Even up in the sky, where the surviving races dwell on floating islands, these monstrosities constantly threaten to bring death and destruction. Only a small group of young girls, the Leprechauns, can wield the ancient weapons needed to defeat these creatures. Into the girls' unstable and fleeting lives, where a call to certain death could come at any moment, enters an unlikely character: a young man who lost everything five hundred years ago, the last living human awakened from a long, icy slumber.
    http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1527043

4 and 10 left then
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-06-27 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    Does he enter a high school where he learns how to fight the monsters alongside a redheaded princess with fire powers, a blonde loli tsundere, a blue-haired dandere with ice abilities, and a goofy huge breasted clumsy pink hair?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Does he enter a high school where he learns how to fight the monsters alongside a redheaded princess with fire powers, a blonde loli tsundere, a blue-haired dandere with ice abilities, and a goofy huge breasted clumsy pink hair?
    dno. I saw this though

It's one of the best recent novels I've read.

BTW to take some wrong ideas out of the way.

-no harem

-no ecchi

-almost no action.
    If you want action, Sukasuka isn't for you, sorry. It's more about character drama than action. The closest thing to this in terms of atmosphere is Turn A Gundam, if that says you something.
    Yes, there is a romance in it, and it play huge role.
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-06-27 at 07:20 PM.