Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I should really start waiting to buy my games, now I have nothing to buy during the sale >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    Well I know that companies like Square Enix and Ubisoft will lower prices of their games later on in the sale. So for example if you see one of their games for 14.99 on sale, they'll most likely lower it later on so i'd wait to buy any square enix/ubisoft games til the end just in case. I can't really speak on the daily deals things though.
    RIP.

Looking to get the Rise of the Tomb Raider, guess Ill wait and see if it drops even more.

As a heads up, if you own Just Cause 3 and want to buy Rise of the Tomb Raider, buy the bundle. RotTR is $30 in the bundle (since you get the 50% discount but don't need to pay for Just Cause 3) compared to $40 stand alone.

Well I decided to try out the Doom demo on Steam and it keep crashing when I try to launch campaign...guess I'll hold off on buying the actual game until I figure that one out. Sure I don't have the recommended GTX 970 graphics card, but I have a GTX 960 which is still better than their minimum, so meh who knows...maybe a driver update is needed, haven't checked that in a bit...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So, I'm not sure. Perhaps someone knows for a fact?
    The sale doesn't change daily. Those are only highlights of games that are on sale and not sales for that day. If sale prices on some games change it doesn't have anything to do with a feature of the Summer sale. The Witcher 3 is still the same price it was today as it was yesterday. Same with Stardew Valley. No prices should really change during the Summer Sale. Steam doesn't want to have to process refunds because of a changing price.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The sale doesn't change daily. Those are only highlights of games that are on sale and not sales for that day. If sale prices on some games change it doesn't have anything to do with a feature of the Summer sale. The Witcher 3 is still the same price it was today as it was yesterday. Same with Stardew Valley. No prices should really change during the Summer Sale. Steam doesn't want to have to process refunds because of a changing price.
    Except they did during the last sale. Granted it's not a lot but still did occur. So I would expect the same this sale. That way if it doesn't happen you won't be disappointed that you didn't wait.

So I'm confused, the old system of daily and flash sales are gone and they're just 1 sale price throughout now?

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    So I'm confused, the old system of daily and flash sales are gone and they're just 1 sale price throughout now?
    yes although there are some companies who will lower the price more later on in the sale, like square enix and ubisoft
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Shadow of Mordor on sale, this is a must pick game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Well I decided to try out the Doom demo on Steam and it keep crashing when I try to launch campaign...guess I'll hold off on buying the actual game until I figure that one out. Sure I don't have the recommended GTX 970 graphics card, but I have a GTX 960 which is still better than their minimum, so meh who knows...maybe a driver update is needed, haven't checked that in a bit...
    Yeah, you should update your drivers. Don't deprive yourself of a bad ass shooter! =)
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Well, this sale has become cycle through the discovery queue for the cards to sell for pennies and nothing else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    Well, this sale has become cycle through the discovery queue for the cards to watch them vanish as I can`t sell them before they expire and nothing else.
    FTFY

/tenteenycharacters

Anyone else get frustrated when they see a game you recently purchased for full price and now a few months later, it's on the Summer Sale for 50% off or more?!?! lol

Just never know when some games will get that huge sale price though

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Shadow of Mordor on sale, this is a must pick game.
    It was okay, I ended up just burning through the story because it got WAY too repetitive for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    yes although there are some companies who will lower the price more later on in the sale, like square enix and ubisoft
    yea maybe Division will go from that 49.99 to like 19.99 --- Than I can justify paying money for that game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    It was okay, I ended up just burning through the story because it got WAY too repetitive for my tastes.
    It's the best Assassin's Creed ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's the best Assassin's Creed ever made.
    That I can agree with. I at least made it through Shadow of Mordor, I didn't make it through Black Flag (though not a bad AC game I think).

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Always find it funny that people are disappointed that steam sales work like normal sales now instead of having to wait for the game you want to get an extra discount at some point during the sale.

Might make more sense to wait a few months for the remastered version.
    yea but than you're stuck paying full price for that Infinite Warfare bullshit just so you can play CoD4 with slightly better graphics......so in the end, maybe it is better to just stick with the old version. lol

Bought Skyrim DLCs (so I will get the Special edition for free, hopefully) & Euro Truck Simulator 2 DLCs so far.

Might buy the Witcher bundle too later.

I bought Stardew Valley so far, contemplating whether or not I should buy Danganronpa 2 now or wait, 20% isnt that much