10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    I'm guessing it would be safe to say, baring ilvl increase and such, the contained fury and/or unleashed demon relics would be the best to farm for?

so BiS would be 2x Felstained Jawbone Fragments and a Breath of Dusk?

And a final question, I havn't actually seen anything about ilvl, how important is ilvl on the glaives for DH? Is more max fury or lower meta CD more important than a higher ilvl?
    Well ilvl would directly scale damage and stats on the weapons, which in turn boost our damage by alot, if you account that Chaos Strike and Annihilation scale from weapon damage, critical and mastery. Since the Felstained Jawbone Fragments is from Gul'dan, I assume it's the bis and probably will have higher ilvl in the end... but it will take us 6+ months to get there. So I'd probably focus on mythic dungeons that drop the relics we need, especially if mythic scales the ilvl boost up proportionally.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Item level trumps all on relics. Yes there are ones that will be more preferable than others, but not only is it a jump in weapon damage, but a jump in stats as well.

Definitely be sure to hold onto extra fel relics for that third slot when it opens up for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing we compete with only 4 specs on Fel relics in a raiding situation. We should be able to get all the Fel relics we want
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    I really down like how "throw warglaive" cannot be queued like other abilities in a rotation, I find myself having to spam my keybinding for it to make sure I cast it as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by redcisse09 View Post
    I really down like how "throw warglaive" cannot be queued like other abilities in a rotation, I find myself having to spam my keybinding for it to make sure I cast it as fast as possible.
    Yeah, seeing the same problem. I haven't noticed it before because I avoided Bloodlet and only used it to pull stuff but when using it actively in the rotation with Bloodlet it's super annoying. Not sure if it was already brought up in the official Class Feedback thread?
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    Yeah, seeing the same problem. I haven't noticed it before because I avoided Bloodlet and only used it to pull stuff but when using it actively in the rotation with Bloodlet it's super annoying. Not sure if it was already brought up in the official Class Feedback thread?
    I'm sure someone would have took it to the forums, but for good measure I'm going to add feedback.

May I ask one of the more experienced testers... what would be the best path to upgrading the Artifact weapon?

I read somewhere that it was best to go Warglaives of Chaos --> Sharpened Glaives --> Critical Chaos --> Chaos Vision --> Anguish of the Deceiver.

I'm wondering if that logic still holds up now that Eye Beam is basically on the outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Phanex View Post
    May I ask one of the more experienced testers... what would be the best path to upgrading the Artifact weapon?

I read somewhere that it was best to go Warglaives of Chaos --> Sharpened Glaives --> Critical Chaos --> Chaos Vision --> Anguish of the Deceiver.

I'm wondering if that logic still holds up now that Eye Beam is basically on the outs.
    No, right path for Meta reduction and higher Fury pool.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Deleted
    Would you grab Rage of the illidari on the way to right or go straight for Anguish of the deceiver? And you probably want to grab Balanced blades on your way?

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Would you grab Rage of the illidari on the way to right or go straight for Anguish of the deceiver? And you probably want to grab Balanced blades on your way?
    Yes and yes.

This path is IMO currently the way to go and you should be able completing it by only leveling to 110 (more or less).
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Deleted
    Ok so, assuming you go for Anguish next would you take the shorther route and go Chaos visions -> Overwhelming power -> Deceiver's fury -> Inner demons or go for the longer path which has the chaos strike, soul fragment consuming and throw glaive trait? Because, the longer path seems to have better traits but doesn't it take really long to go there since it requires you to almost fully upgrade your weapon in order to pick Inner demons.

Ok, so from LFRs I am seeing on streams in the last few weeks, and raid testing...seems like AT THE CURRENT moment rogues are top by a mile, especially single target. Is this still the case? Are you guys finding rogues to be dominant too? Or is that just the few streams I have caught? How have you guys been doing in your raid testings?

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Ok so, assuming you go for Anguish next would you take the shorther route and go Chaos visions -> Overwhelming power -> Deceiver's fury -> Inner demons or go for the longer path which has the chaos strike, soul fragment consuming and throw glaive trait? Because, the longer path seems to have better traits but doesn't it take really long to go there since it requires you to almost fully upgrade your weapon in order to pick Inner demons.
    Honestly, not sure what's the best way to go after you got the first 13 traits.

Anguish of the Deceiver and Inner Demons are both relatively weak and to reach both of them quickly you have to take 9 junk traits (3x Demon Rage, 3x Overwhelming Power and 3x Deceiver's Fury).

That's why I'm currently thinking about just skipping Demon Rage and instead going:
    3x Sharpened Glaives -> 3x Critical Chaos -> 3x Chaos Vision -> 1x Anguish -> 1x Feast on the Souls -> 3x Deceiver's Fury -> 1x Inner Demons
    (or ID first, then Anguish)

That means not having Anguish and ID for a longer time but I will have all the best passive traits a lot earlier and can fill the 6 meh traits later when they are stupidly expensive and I only have to take 3 junk traits instead of 9 to get everything I want. IMO it seems to be the better mid-term solution.

But again, not sure if that's the best way to go. It also depends on how much AP you are willing to grind in the first weeks.

PS: This way.
    Last edited by chooi; 2016-06-27 at 05:30 PM.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    I do agree with some of the arguments earlier. I was really excited for this class, the way it feels, the aesthetics and the whole package. However as the beta progresses it slowly and quite literally is decaying into some rushed pile of rubbish. Cancelling animations, cancelling abilities to get the other things out of the abilities, it feels clunky and it needs a fix. It really honestly is not a "tuning issue" its a game mechanics issue that won't go away by itself.

They need to make using your abilities viable, they need to redo how the talents interact (Some of them, as some literally make no sense). Prime examples are demonic & fel blade, what is the purpose if fel blade scaling with haste when it will reset all the time anyway? I genuinely feel blizzard doesn't know themselves what they want.

Eye Beam went from a ridiculous single target nuke (nerfs warranted) to quite literally a useless pile of rubbish that you don't use if its a single mob, you just cancel it for Demonic. I do enjoy the class, don't get me wrong, but I feel I won't bother with it much because the tanking aspect is the worst of them all realistically, on top of that the long standing discussion of Havoc has been how to animation cancel the best. For those that enjoy it, its a great class, but I personally can't find the fun in a class where cancelling your abilities is a DPS gain. Something needs to be made, I know I probably should add examples but quite honestly its not my job, they get paid for this - I have stated what I find lacking, how they change it for it to make sense is their responsibility.

before people jump on the hate wagon, I still love this class, I just don't enjoy it... Weird sentence, but hard to explain. I like what the class should be, I however don't enjoy what the class is.
    I couldn't agree with u more! I was spr excited and all dat jazz. I was even going to switch mains, but I can't entertain this animation canceling bullshit of a spec. Unless they iron out that shit my DH shalt be an alt at best

Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    I couldn't agree with u more! I was spr excited and all dat jazz. I was even going to switch mains, but I can't entertain this animation canceling bullshit of a spec. Unless they iron out that shit my DH shalt be an alt at best
    Animation cancelling is pretty much dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Animation cancelling is pretty much dead.
    So youre saying they broke the strafe cancel?
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    It's on the list, per Celestalon's tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Haven't bothered to try it because Blizz is actively trying to break any and all animation cancelling regarding VR and FR. Blizz has made it known it is not an intended or desired playstyle. I never once even tried to learn it or depend on it. It's not needed to do well with Momentum.

I mean i know they are trying.... doesnt mean theyve succeeded yet. I try to kill them damn roaches daily..... but you know :P
    Science the shit out of it!

Anyone about to do the mythic raid testing? Post your logs friends!