Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    The're are two groups of people on the vehicle registration list: criminals and non-criminals.
    But you don't know which is which... nor is that registered list being used AGAINST lawful owners.

Playing dumb is not going to help your case.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    But you don't know which is which... nor is that registered list being used AGAINST lawful owners.

The same is true for the firearm registration list. How is the firearm registration list being used against lawful gun owners, when the vehicle registration list isn't?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The're are two groups of people on the vehicle registration list: criminals and non-criminals. Why should a law abiding vehicle owner, share any similarity with that of a criminal?
    and then you have the guy who hit my car last Christmas while it was parked, had no license and a car he paid 300$ for and not in any data base, other than the car impounded it pretty much walked. (and me stuck with the deductible)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    and then you have the guy who hit my car last Christmas while it was parked, had no license and a car he paid 300$ for and not in any data base, other than the car impounded it pretty much walked. (and me stuck with the deductible)
    Relevance?

How would that car being registered improve your position?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    So because one guy managed to get away without registering his vehicle the whole list is useless? Ignoring every instance where the police where able to track down the lawful owner of a vehicle used in various crimes.

7+ Year Old Account
    this made me chuckle.

Putting law abiding citizens on a criminal database because of idiots and criminals who already ignore and operate outside the law and that this whole measure will do absolutely nothing to stop.

What the fuck is this country coming to? This is what happens when you allow a bunch of idiotic, fearful morons take charge and make decisions that only harm lawful citizens and do nothing to stop actual criminals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    So you're mad your name might be next to a criminal? Even though it in no way, shape, or form implies that you yourself are a criminal?
    Puts... you... on... a... watch... list... with... criminals.

Damn the thickness in this thread is real.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Putting law abiding citizens on a criminal database because of idiots and criminals who already ignore and operate outside the law and that this whole measure will do absolutely nothing to stop.

What the fuck is this country coming to? This is what happens when you allow a bunch of idiotic, fearful morons take charge and make decisions that only harm lawful citizens and do nothing to stop actual criminals.
    Ya! Why the fuck should I as a law abiding citizen have to register my car?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    So you're mad your name might be next to a criminal? Even though it in no way, shape, or form implies that you yourself are a criminal?
    MMO-Champ complaining about petty things, of course.

7+ Year Old Account

So again, laws are useless because criminals break them. Glad to know you're an anarchist.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Puts... you... on... a... watch... list... with... criminals.

Damn the thickness in this thread is real.
    Not... a... watch... list...

I agree, you are pretty dense.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex
    REUTER'S CALLED SOMETHING A CRIMINAL WATCH LIST, THE WORLD IS ENDING, THE GUBMENT IS TAKING MER GUNS
    Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-06-27 at 07:12 PM.

Would having that car registered change any of that. Either way you'd be screwed.
    Well it seems if the punishment is the same for a unregistered car as a unregistered gun we have nothing to worry about do we. (but him being in the database it would not have talking 2 months to catch him (but last I checked anyone can own a car with out being registered in a database, just can't drive it legally) so the car comparison is stupid anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So again, laws are useless because criminals break them. Glad to know you're an anarchist.
    If you can't see where something like this will inevitably lead to, then there really is no hope for humanity anymore.

You do know which is which, if you're LE
    It is used against them when they run your plate.

So because one guy managed to get away without registering his vehicle the whole list is useless? Ignoring every instance where the police where able to track down the lawful owner of a vehicle used in various crimes.
    most of the time even knowing who own the car is useless, sisters car was hit and run, but unless you can prove who was driving they don't do squat either.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you can't see where something like this will inevitably lead to, then there really is no hope for humanity anymore.

You didn't respond. If you truly believe what you said about criminals and laws, then you don't believe in laws. If you can't see where that will inevitably lead to, there's no hope for humanity anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same is true for the firearm registration list. How is the firearm registration list being used against lawful gun owners, when the vehicle registration list isn't?
    The firearm registration list (by itself) is not. I have continued to try and redirect your stupid ass back to the OP (original post) which describes a scenario in Hawaii, where that list is now being taken and combined with a list of known criminals to create a separate list. That list inevitably puts law abiding citizens under more scrutiny (as much scrutiny as would be applied to a CRIMINAL) simply because they own a firearm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not... a... watch... list...

Kind of hard to argue with someone who believes their own lie.

There never really was. Honestly.

"Oh, it's okay. No harm will come to the law abiding gun owners, until we decide to just get rid of guns and lookie here... we have their addresses and family information right here when we need it."

I am all for responsible gun control, but all it takes is one nutjob to push beyond the "honest intentions" of something like this to cause a military-like situation where civilians begin getting apprehended if they don't turn over their weapons. It has happened before in history... in a rather infamous country during the mid-earlier 1900s... *sips tea*
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.