"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The Spirit of Cairne.

Deleted
    Well.. back in pre MoP.. Someone made a poll on blizzard forums and
    [Basic Campfire] won.

So.. that.

Basic campfire or Gamon.

I vote Thrall the Earth-Warder he is the greatest.

The one who was resurrected by the holy spirit. Garrosh the Champion of Light.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Age works more in favor for Orcs, as far as I am concerned. It's not luck which makes Saurfang both old and wise. Dude cleaved his way through the first, second, and third war alongside his brother followed by becoming the supreme commander against the Ahn'qiraj efforts. He's also a pragmatic advisor and tactician even though the Orc he was advising was Garrosh.

He doesn't even eat Pork!
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

"Wind-RUNNER" isn't a name befitting a Warchief.

Saurfang gets my vote. I'd be okay with Vol'jin doing some weird voodoo/Shadow Hunter shit as a spirit too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    Well.. back in pre MoP.. Someone made a poll on blizzard forums and
    [Basic Campfire] won.

So.. that.

Basic campfire or Gamon.
    Ah... ok.
    Well I'd support either of those (basic campfire or Gamon) over Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

On the downside: Looks like 80% of us will not be happy with our leadership in Legion.

On the upside: We already have years of practice at holding our nose and saying #notmywarchief

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Funny how people vote for Lor'themar. Dude tries to join the Alliance every chance he gets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Ah... ok.
    Well I'd support either of those (basic campfire or Gamon) over Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

On the downside: Looks like 80% of us will not be happy with our leadership in Legion.

On the upside: We already have years of practice at holding our nose and saying #notmywarchief
    I just want Green Jesus back

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Funny how people vote for Lor'themar. Dude tries to join the Alliance every chance he gets.
    While I understand the sentiment that someone who tried to rejoin the Alliance shouldn't be warchief, at least without character development to cement him as a solidly horde figure, he's only done that once since joining the Horde, and it was during the reign of warchief who didn't exactly care much about his people.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was surprised somewhat how the warchief changed hands after broken shore invasion. Though Im happy with who they choose hopefully they will live for a couple expansions as warchief.

New Warchief Sylvanas

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    I was surprised somewhat how the warchief changed hands after broken shore invasion. Though Im happy with who they choose hopefully they will live for a couple expansions as warchief.

New Warchief Sylvanas
    thanks sherlock, no one here knews yet

Quote Originally Posted by theJademist View Post
    The Spirit of Cairne.
    I would like to see the Warchief speak to the elders and have the spirit of Cairne.. that would be cool.

Deleted
    All these Sylvanas fanboys.I'd like 1 straight comment what has she done to become so popular!? Except bitching about Arthas?
    Saurfang,Baine or even Rokhan would better be suited for Warchief.GET THAT BITCH OFF THE WARCHIEF THRONE!
    Hell even Chen Stormstout would be better then Sylvanas.

I highly doubt Vol'jin died.There are proofs but there might be something with Bwomsamdi and Zandalari trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post
    All these Sylvanas fanboys.I'd like 1 straight comment what has she done to become so popular!? Except bitching about Arthas?
    Saurfang,Baine or even Rokhan would better be suited for Warchief.GET THAT BITCH OFF THE WARCHIEF THRONE!
    Hell even Chen Stormstout would be better then Sylvanas.

I highly doubt Vol'jin died.There are proofs but there might be something with Bwomsamdi and Zandalari trolls.
    Ermm... you know that she have done more than most of the people that you mentioned right? (Baine have such a great potential though, i hope Blizzard give him some time to develop him a little more)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    "Wind-RUNNER" isn't a name befitting a Warchief.

Saurfang gets my vote. I'd be okay with Vol'jin doing some weird voodoo/Shadow Hunter shit as a spirit too.
    So?.... that means that she can run on wind? (Yes, i actually get what you mean) and yes, i also would love to see Voljin do some things as a spirit (perks of being a friend of the loa of death)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I'll bite. What's that about? You want a campfire as War Chief? :P

Baine, likely to promote peace. least likely to go to war

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar negative: going along with questionable practices in BC (can be somewhat forgive as loyalty to Prince, but would have been more inspired to see him take moral stand).

Lor'themar positive: He's a humble pragmatist, and seems to have grown over time. Was not hesitant to stand up to Sylvanas during Siege of Orgrimmar. He earned my respect in that moment. Has also been willing to admit his short-comings and perseveres in his efforts to be a good leader for his people.

The Horde could do a lot worse, but I still believe there's a large section of the fanbase who won't be happy without a bad-boy/bad-girl leader. So many Horde players care less about honor and more about being rebellious/controversial.
    Well... he also standed up against Sylvanas when she didn't wanted to attack Theramore (mostly cause he didn't want to take her shit any longer and wanted to be on the good side of the Warchief -Garrosh-) so at least you can say he's not stupid, but also that make him quite controversial and rebellious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Baine, likely to promote peace. least likely to go to war
    With the Quilboar, he has shown that he doesn't fear war, but also that he's kind to everyone, even if they are his enemies (He would be a great Warchief if Anduin stays as high king cause they have a good relationship and it would be easier to bring the peace)

I'd like Blizzard to give me a reason to want a Warchief. I like the idea of Sylvanas leading this invasion, she's the best WARchief option we have, willing to give everything against an enemy who will absolutely do the same. Once the Legion falls however, none of the more peaceful leaders have really done anything particularly impressive. I wanted to like Vol'jin but he was just disappointing as a leader. Thrall lead the charge into Draenor, leading by example, while Vol'in waited back until we were safe. I'd like to see someone impress me on the Broken Shore or during the course of the expansion.

Deleted
    Resurrected Garrosh Hellscream who escaped death and stone grip that held him dead. Reborn and even more powerful than before, powers that killed him made him an incarnation of elements themselves. Fused with last sparks of Old God's heart, he shall bring an age of doom to all lesser races, limp wristed imbeciles and green Mak'gora cheaters. H-help'Jin won't escape his wrath even in death, there won't be peace for a scum.

or his son, yes, Garrosh's son.

Anyone who is a manly man and is not afraid to commit genocide or two in order to elevate his people and the Horde.