Beta and every giveaway

Must I have made x amount of post to have a chance at winning a giveaway? They state its random, but if its people picking the winners can it really be random. I'm not-ish upset i didn't win another giveaway, but if there's something i can do to better my chances at winning a giveaway I'd love to know.

If you want to win a giveaway, just follow the instructions in the giveaway.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Pointless to win now anyways, launch is only 2 months away.

Other than that, I'm guessing it's random, and lots of people flock to sites when beta's pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    Pointless to win now anyways, launch is only 2 months away.

Other than that, I'm guessing it's random, and lots of people flock to sites when beta's pop up.
    It's almost certainly just random. Though I wouldn't say pointless. I would really like to try the demon hunter and decide if I want to re-roll. Don't want to put to much time into a toon I don't end up liking in end game (especially with the AP grind).

Sadly EBay will greatly increase your chances...

The demonhunter is a lot of fun.. and certain to be a little OP at launch.. just 'cause.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIlaydying View Post
    It's almost certainly just random. Though I wouldn't say pointless. I would really like to try the demon hunter and decide if I want to re-roll. Don't want to put to much time into a toon I don't end up liking in end game (especially with the AP grind).
    I think someone said the starting area for the DH takes something like 2 hours, probably enough time to get a feel for the class.

Were all going to try it, even if we hate em.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Sadly EBay will greatly increase your chances...

The demonhunter is a lot of fun.. and certain to be a little OP at launch.. just 'cause.
    This makes me happy in my loins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    I think someone said the starting area for the DH takes something like 2 hours, probably enough time to get a feel for the class.

Were all going to try it, even if we hate em.
    True, but I would like to try one out at 110 and do a bit of raiding. Not to much, just a bit. Get a feel for it there. I plan on tanking too. I hear they are actually very very good tanks so that gives me hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did beta for vanilla, btc, mop(who didn't) and legion, the only one I got through a friend was vanilla, btc and legion was the only random invites, so yea its random even when you enter a contest
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    If you want to win a giveaway, just follow the instructions in the giveaway.

I've been a lurker for several years now and scored a key with the most recent contest!

7+ Year Old Account
    It sucks, but it is very random.

Signature by Serryn

So you just came to rub it in, you ass lol...but seriously grats.