Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post

In other words - Horde was too weak and cant handle lower demons so they get overwhelmed.
    Right because millions of lesser demons won't overwhelm even the greatest of super powers.

Or we going by the assumption of weak trash in game = weak in lore and one shot everything with barrage.

Its demons not animals - they have brains i believe.
    Considering that for example Felbats are used as taxi mount in some places I'm not so sure about their brain capacity.

In other words - Horde was too weak and cant handle lower demons so they get overwhelmed.
    And Alliance can't handle a much smaller pack of stronger demons. Also weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

Completely comparable numbers right there. Lore also totally has the concept of trash mobs. And lol at the Alliance not losing big numbers. That's the main reason for them crying about Sylvanas making a logical choice, because it led to death of many Alliance soldiers. Varian included.
    So you think random felbats are as strong as dreadlords, pitlords and Gul'dan? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    So you think random felbats are as strong as dreadlords, pitlords and Gul'dan? lol
    It works on this principle, overwhelming numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbeoSPqRs4

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It works on this principle, overwhelming numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbeoSPqRs4
    Oh gee, I didn't know that!

They still got beat by fodder though. Lol.

Oh gee, I didn't know that!

They still got beat by fodder though. Lol.
    Yeah so would the Alliance that was the point, the broken shore couldn't be won at the time it was doomed from the start.

Yeah so would the Alliance that was the point, the broken shore couldn't be won at the time it was doomed from the start.
    And I expected the Horde to get stomped by the powerful big ass demons chilling with Gul'dan. Not to get crushed by a bunch of fodder. Lol, they ran away from fodder.

And I expected the Horde to get stomped by the powerful big ass demons chilling with Gul'dan. Not to get crushed by a bunch of fodder. Lol, they ran away from fodder.
    Yes like anyone would, it doesn't matter if it is just fodder, it is just so much fodder that it is overwhelming for anyone, never forget Stormwinnd almost fell to gnolls once.

7+ Year Old Account
    Right because millions of lesser demons won't overwhelm even the greatest of super powers.
    Since when WoW engine can do millions of demons? Or u just didn't finished school? Did you learned math? Can counting? Lolz

And Alliance can't handle a much smaller pack of stronger demons. Also weak.
    You compare fodder felbats with eredar lords/pit lords/dreathlords/Gul'dan? GG

- - - Updated - - -

Glory days of Horde have passed. Heroes like Grom who could oneshot pit lords are gone. There only Sylvanas - who died like 3 time already?

Yeah, let's ignore the first sentence about difference in number. Because that's super smart.

Yes like anyone would, it doesn't matter if it is just fodder, it is just so much fodder that it is overwhelming for anyone, never forget Stormwinnd almost fell to gnolls once.
    So did Argent Crusade I think. And to spiders.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

And that doesn't make it any less pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, let's ignore the first sentence about difference in number. Because that's super smart.

So did Argent Crusade I think. And to spiders.
    Let's ignore the fact that they are fodder.

And that doesn't make it any less pathetic.
    A few years later they fought the horde for years, that is what I am talking about, loosing to massive amounts of enemies is not pathetic, because even though the enemy is individually weak, they could outright crush you with enough numbers, prime example the skaven of the warhammer universe, pretty much overgrown rats, quite weak on their own but through their numbers might be able to overwhelm the entire old world soon.

Since when WoW engine can do millions of demons? Or u just didn't finished school? Did you learned math? Can counting? Lolz
    English class (like, seriously). Hyperbole. Go back there, learn it, stop embarrassing yourself and flooding the lore forum with your shitposts. The entire premise of the Broken Shore is that Alliance fights with a small force of elite troops, Horde fights with legion of normal troops and both get overwhelmed. And in-game numbers totally reflect lore numbers /s Seriously, you have no place discussing lore. Go crawl back to whatever dark crevice of the Alliance Tears land you escaped.

You compare fodder felbats with eredar lords/pit lords/dreathlords/Gul'dan? GG
    Are you still incapable of comprehending the number difference? And you talk about not learning math. Laughable. As is your reading comprehension.

Let's ignore the fact that they are fodder.
    Where have I ignored it? Not that lore particularly operates with the concept of fodder, but yes, these are weaker demons. There is more of them. That equalizes the power difference to the group that fights the Alliance. Is one 100 dollar bill worth more than one hundred 1 dollar bills?

A few years later they fought the horde for years, that is what I am talking about, loosing to massive amounts of enemies is not pathetic, because even though the enemy is individually weak, they could outright crush you with enough numbers, prime example the skaven of the warhammer universe, pretty much overgrown rats, quite weak on their own but through their numbers might be able to overwhelm the entire old world soon.
    Lol, I don't need examples, i know how it works. It is still pathetic to me.

Lol, I don't need examples, i know how it works. It is still pathetic to me.
    But why? Especially in a primitive world like Azeroth, in which battles are decided by melee, you can only defeat so much until you are worn out.

Where have I ignored it? Not that lore particularly operates with the concept of fodder, but yes, these are weaker demons. There is more of them. That equalizes the power difference to the group that fights the Alliance. Is one 100 dollar bill worth more than one hundred 1 dollar bills?
    People getting killed by hundreds of bee stings doesn't change the fact they died by bees. Sure it makes sense. Never said it didn't. I'm just saying it's pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    What is going on in this thread....oh we have people being salty about broken shore already ? Wow, can't you guys wait till its actually released ?

Also, horde backing out of fight was by far the best tactical decision they could do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice avatar, Trassk. My Shaman is named Flowey, heh.

Anyway idk, I like Jaina a lot and I'm not at all unhappy with her "Fuck the Horde!" attitude.. just disappointed that nothing will ever come of it apparently. After the events of MoP, for some reason the Kirin Tor were being all nice and friendly with those horde beasts all expansion... Despite her (And apparently the rest of the Six) being vocally disapproving. Then of course here we are in Legion when Jaina swears the Kirin Tor will never work with the Horde again... And a few quests later we all go to Dalaran and be friends and Jaina has apparently fucking vaporized.

What bothers me is that this is teh whole Garrosh trajectory again, where we have a character who actually has genuinely understandable and good motives and then a bunch of people decide they hate her because "Oh my goodness, war and conflict and immense earned hatred? This doesn't belong in my warcraft!" and she gets set up as some sort of grandiose villain despite never having done anything that wasn't perfectly within reason.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    What is going on in this thread....oh we have people being salty about broken shore already ? Wow, can't you guys wait till its actually released ?

Also, horde backing out of fight was by far the best tactical decision they could do.
    I guess that makes Velen a tactical genius.

I guess that makes Velen a tactical genius.
    The alternate was extinction, so yes it was a rather sound decision.