Page 61 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So, just brought this up in #dreamgrove, but it seems that the talent Ursoc's Endurance is currently bugged and not being applied to Ironfur. It is currently being applied to both Mark of Ursol and Barkskin though.

I've noticed this for a while, just never got around to seeing if I was crazy or if it was actually bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Promdates View Post
    So, just brought this up in #dreamgrove, but it seems that the talent Ursoc's Endurance is currently bugged and not being applied to Ironfur. It is currently being applied to both Mark of Ursol and Barkskin though.

I've noticed this for a while, just never got around to seeing if I was crazy or if it was actually bugged.
    Artifact trait right? I remember a few builds ago it wasn't working on any of the spells. So I guess it's improving

Anyone now what the hidden artifact effect is for guardians?

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    I assume it is the ribs form.
    Rib form is an unimplemented artifact appearance. Probably patch content. What he is referring to is hidden abilities, like warriors getting valkyr help and frost dk's leaving behind pools of ice.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Rib form is an unimplemented artifact appearance. Probably patch content. What he is referring to is hidden abilities, like warriors getting valkyr help and frost dk's leaving behind pools of ice.
    Pretty sure Blizzard hinted at hidden, unlockable artifact appearances. Odds are that the bone bearform is hidden somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Pretty sure Blizzard hinted at hidden, unlockable artifact appearances. Odds are that the bone bearform is hidden somewhere.
    There is one hidden tier of appearances per class, you can see them all on the various artifact calculators.
    This puts all classes at 4 base forms (base, advanced, pve, pvp) and one hidden form.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/druid/guardian/

The Guardian of the Glade appearance is our hidden version, i guess thats what you call the "bone" form on account of the few bones on our back?
    If someone says "bone form" i probably would've expected a full sekeleton form.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    DK have Will of Necropolis and Warriors have Never Surrender.

Actually, I tracked Watcher's original statement and it was "All Tanks gamble with their life" which does not directly claim all Tanks have improved tanking at low life. It seems Guardian Druids have effects that scale with incoming damage instead or scaling with being low health.
    By the way how is that Prot Paladin's Ability called that provides Armor at low HP, can't find it.

I assume it is the ribs form.

I said effect, not appearance. Every artifact has a hidden effect: http://www.wowhead.com/news=252688/h...-blizzard-upda

Feral Spirit, Balance Druid: Ancient and powerful magic has affected this creature. Only a powerful Druid wielding the Scythe of Elune can dispel the effect.
    Hunter's Rush, Feral Druid: The Fangs of Ashamane have fed on the blood of beasts, providing a 3% movement speed increase. The rush will end upon entering combat.
    Call to the Eagles, Hunter: When you are below 40% health, a massive eagle comes to your aid for 10 sec. This can only occur once every 3 min.
    Overcharge, Arcane Mage: Aluneth has recently absorbed power from a nearby source of magical energy. Arcane damage increased by 2% within the Broken Isles.
    Lightning Burst, Windwalker Monk: The gust of wind from your landing hits nearby enemies and knocks them back.
    Might of the Silver Hand, Holy Paladin: The Light empowers you, increasing your damage to Undead by 100%.
    Overloaded with Light, Discipline Priest: Light's Wrath is getting hot. Your next Light's Wrath will do massive damage.
    Gaze of the Val'kyr, Fury Warrior: Odyn has granted you a second chance to defeat that which has bested you in combat. Do this within 8 sec and Odyn will grant you your life and restore 50% of your health.
    Spirit of Vengeance, Paladin: When you die, you return as a Spirit of Vengeance for 15 sec.
    Ashbringer, Retribution Paladin: The Ashbringer has a chance to instantly destroy any lesser demon or undead creatures.

Is a list of some them, but not all.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly this ^^^

I'm a bear. It's pretty harsh.

A guy on the forum post posted this:
    The camera angle isnt the same. But it's definitely a lot less view.

http://imgur.com/a/pKP50
    Really? They spend half an hour on the Blizzcon Legion panel puffing their chest out about new view distance and engine, and then limit the camera distance?
    *golfclap*

The DH one is in the beta, but the graphics are all bugged out atm.

Copied my Bear over to PTR. What's the talent line up?

Hm that seems weird indeed. I'm trying to remember them all. Can you refresh my memory?

Paladin: Increased armor below 35% HP and more healing from LOTP.
    Warrior: ?
    Death Knight: ?
    Monk: More frequent spawning of healing orbs.
    Druid: ?
    Demon Hunter: More lesser soul fragments below 35% HP.
    I'd argue Frenzied Regeneration is more effective the lower your health is, but I don't think we have an inherent passive that just makes us better at lower health. Ideally I imagine we're not supposed to be at lower health.

On a completely unrelated note, if anyone's on the Beta...what happens if you transmog your Claws to something else? Do you change back to the normal bear form or do you still have the updated one with the dumb beads? (assuming the standard appearance)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    I'd argue Frenzied Regeneration is more effective the lower your health is, but I don't think we have an inherent passive that just makes us better at lower health. Ideally I imagine we're not supposed to be at lower health.

On a completely unrelated note, if anyone's on the Beta...what happens if you transmog your Claws to something else? Do you change back to the normal bear form or do you still have the updated one with the dumb beads? (assuming the standard appearance)
    Transmogging doesn't remove the appearance modification, just the appearance of the fist weapons. Same goes for cats.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know the stat breakdown as of now? not seen one in the post yet nor am I going to look through 61 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Transmogging doesn't remove the appearance modification, just the appearance of the fist weapons. Same goes for cats.
    Damn. I hate the artifact appearance model, the beads look really weird.

Honestly the only one I really like is the Hidden appearance.

Damn. I hate the artifact appearance model, the beads look really weird.
    Glyph of the Ursol Chameleon overwrites the artifact form.

Quote Originally Posted by Grum88 View Post
    Anyone know the stat breakdown as of now? not seen one in the post yet nor am I going to look through 61 pages.
    From the way it looks Mastery is our best stat

Quote Originally Posted by Grum88 View Post
    Mastery > haste = vers > crit seems to be it. Number tuning and sim craft will change this when we have more info.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't work that way. You can be at 1% hp without taking a lot of damage in the last 5 seconds.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mastery is pretty clearly our best stat. Haste -- which reduces the cooldowns of Mangle and Thrash and is our best stat for rage generation -- and Versatility follow behind that. Crit is probably our worst stat now: aside from increasing our crit rate (which is no longer tied to any specia specl mechanic) it gives piddly amounts of avoidance.

So probably something like...

Mastery > Haste >= Versatility >>>>>>>>> Crit

Quote Originally Posted by fringemoo View Post
    Glyph of the Ursol Chameleon overwrites the artifact form.
    Yay.

How do you know what the new Legion glyphs are, anyway? I haven't seen any in-game.

Wait, does Chameleon still give random fur colors? Bleh.
    Last edited by Thumbtacks; 2016-06-27 at 10:07 PM.

How do you know what the new Legion glyphs are, anyway? I haven't seen any in-game.
    There is a vendor in the inscription shop that sells them for testing purposes. Otherwise scribes can tell you, or wowhead of course.

Wait, does Chameleon still give random fur colors? Bleh.
    Thats the main function of that glyph, afterall.