Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

10+ Year Old Account
    That's really not what Brexit meant guys.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    No man, England's just shite. This is exactly what happens when you shove millions up every kid's arse and then let them rot on the bench for foreign talent that you pay 100 million for. How did anyone seriously expect anything else?

England's officially third tier now, they've been second tier for a long while now, but fuck, they don't deserve that anymore. They're second tier, on par with Slovakia, Iceland (barely) and Scotland. That is where they belong. Discgrace for the country. :P
    No, Kane and Alli played just about every game, Kane won the Golden Boot in the League, Vardy was one goal behind him - between them it was 40 odd goals. Smalling has been the most solid central defender in the League for anyone. That's not leaving them to rot on the bench.

Rashford was the only one who did anything, and again, played just about every game since February.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    They say vengeance is a dish best served cold, like a land of ice XD

Don't worry we'll bring you back some cake from the semi finals
    No response to that tbh.
    We literally have no excuse.

Bake is still a chimpanzee though.

No man, England's just shite. This is exactly what happens when you shove millions up every kid's arse and then let them rot on the bench for foreign talent that you pay 100 million for. How did anyone seriously expect anything else?
    Except the only player you can say that about in this squad is Sterling. The Spurs boys have all come through youth except Alli who was bought for £5mil and Pochettino worked into the squad after he earnt his spot. I'd take a guess that nearly every player in that squad except for Sterling played 90%+ of their teams games this season, and the majority of them had very good seasons. Unfortunately when you don't take players that fit into one system you aint gonna get results.

2 days without games now and only 1 game of the QFs per day.

England look like a joke. Nobody on the pitch looked like they cared apart from Vardy and maybe Rashford.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Just mad that England have no one anywhere near Bale and Wales is basically a team of nobodies and shown them up
    Except the bit you lost to us? At least be fucking realistic, you had your shot at us and bottled it. Even with Hart gifting Bale a free-goal.

Deleted
    damn hahaha, comedy footballing nation, you lot should burn all your flags, your gonna be a laughing stock, the whole world saw that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    No response to that tbh.

Still miles better than any English players and at least scored goals

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Except the bit you lost to us? At least be fucking realistic, you had your shot at us and bottled it. Even with Hart gifting Bale a free-goal.
    Yeah and? We're still in and you're going home after losing to the lowest ranked team hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    The sound is kinda annoying but in that context, together with the fans, it's fucking awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    This..
    The English paying the price for hoarding all possible international stars, and at the same time the national team suffers from it, since it throws the whole construct from U10 upwards out of balance in the long run.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Yeah and? We're still in and you're going home after losing to the lowest ranked team hahah
    And? We're clearly better than you because we beat you on the fucking pitch. I mean I get that its hard being shit on in both the rugby and the football, but at least accept the facts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    No response to that tbh.

Great British Bale-off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    And? We're clearly better than you because we beat you on the fucking pitch. I mean I get that its hard being shit on in both the rugby and the football, but at least accept the facts.
    Facts are we're going to the semis and you're going home because you lost to the lowest ranked team pal hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    This..
    The English paying the price for hoarding all possible international stars, and at the same time the national team suffers from it, since it throws the whole construct from U10 upwards out of balance in the long run.
    I still dont see it in this squad. This is a team which is young but the players all get a lot of play-time. I mean look at Rashford, 18 yeards old, gets a chance at the one of the biggest clubs in the world, takes it, keeps his spot and suddenly is in the England team. The problem was that we didn't take the players required to put out a starting 11 that worked well together.

- - - Updated - - -

Facts are we're going to the semis and you're going home because you lost to the lowest ranked team pal hahaha
    Quarters*

God you really suck at this lol. Do you know anything about football?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Now that is the kind of team I'd love to support.

Sadly, the Netherlands sucks at creating good chants and songs. They're always shitty songs that go like "We're there again and that's fine, viva Hollandia" and it has been like that for the past fucking decade. Makes me cringe.

Deleted
    Still miles better than any English players and at least scored goals

- - - Updated - - -

Genuine question for the sheep shaggers.

Bale>Giggs?

Roy just quit as manager, good. I don't know who we can bring in, we have no good English managers. We need to look abroad again, but no one will want the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Too much experimentation and not settling on a team.
    Made me laugh how he was still experimenting in the final friendlies before the tournament.
    Speciation Is Gradual