Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Slovenia is not in the tournament and it's Northern Ireland.
    Actually it's Albania.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one okay with our national team being shit if we have a better league to follow?

I'm not suggesting our league is better than X, Y or Z.

I don't actually think thats the reason we're shit mind, we have a lot of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Will be a miracle if England gets past quarterfinals, if they even get this far.
    Telling it how it is since group stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Congratulations, you're the 100th person to make that joke.

Must be hard getting all your material from twitter.
    You seem a bit salty m8
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    You're on par with them though!
    Not possible mate

Deleted
    Gary Neville as second favourite ‎ for next England manager......hahahaha

Deleted
    Bit sad to see England going, they're always my 2nd favourite national team due to the connection I have with the country. I hope they hire a coach that can make the best of the good group of players in this generation and do a decent world cup (as long as they don't play against Portugal!).

I still dont see it in this squad. This is a team which is young but the players all get a lot of play-time. I mean look at Rashford, 18 yeards old, gets a chance at the one of the biggest clubs in the world, takes it, keeps his spot and suddenly is in the England team. The problem was that we didn't take the players required to put out a starting 11 that worked well together.
    LOL? Which players would you take? I mean, who else is there? Is this again attacking the manager to find a scapegoat? This is their best team. It won't get much better than this. I mean, who came up with the bonkers idea to put someone like Rooney in midfield anyway? Fights like an ox but has no brain at all to direct a game. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    You seem a bit salty m8
    They all are, nothing better than winding up the arrogant English.

Deleted
    Gareth Southgate is the favourite to replace Hodgson. Tippest toppest of keks.

Apparently Gareth Southgate is favourite to take over. (U21 manager for England currently.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    You seem a bit salty m8
    Of course I'm fucking salty.
    You would be too if you had to watch that shower of shit.

Actually it's Albania.
    Right, i was seeing the ranking at the time of the group stage draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    LOL? Which players would you take? I mean, who else is there? Is this again attacking the manager to find a scapegoat? This is their best team. It won't get much better than this. I mean, who came up with the bonkers idea to put someone like Rooney in midfield anyway? Fights like an ox but has no brain at all to direct a game. :P
    Andros Townsend for a start, finished the season in great form for Newcastle and is a right-winger, something we lacked. Drinkwater deserved a spot over Henderson for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    Bit off-topic, but Davos Seaworth was outstanding in that final episode. You picked a better username than GranitXhakasomethingwhateverbottler
    Keep mentioning me, your saltiness fuels me. Soon enough I'll make you have a RobertoCarlos-esque breakdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Lol England deserved this after the idiotic Brexit voting. I hope this is the beginning of shitiest times for that nation.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Gareth Southgate is the favourite to replace Hodgson. Tippest toppest of keks.
    Will probably be Brenda.

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Keep mentioning me, your saltiness fuels me. Soon enough I'll make you have a RobertoCarlos-esque breakdown.
    Can Arsenal do us a big favour and revive Oxlade-Chamberlaine?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Am I the only one okay with our national team being shit if we have a better league to follow?

I'm not suggesting our league is better than X, Y or Z.

I don't actually think thats the reason we're shit mind, we have a lot of talent.
    You don't have talent. You think you have talent, but you don't. What you have are mediocre players and an average skill level raised dramatically by foreign talents. And it shows. Sorry, but this bubble needs to burst finally. I can't hear "we have a better league" to follow anymore and you lot not caring about your national team. There used to be a time when you did care. And those fans booing in the stands today did care, too.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.