Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    When people wonder why I'm watching/liking football, I often wish I had videos like this to link them on the spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Only team in the quarter finals that doesn't deserve it is Poland imho. Switzerland played better.
    Ohhh, someone is scared I see.....

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You don't have talent. You think you have talent, but you don't. What you have are mediocre players and an average skill level raised dramatically by foreign talents. And it shows. Sorry, but this bubble needs to burst finally. I can't hear "we have a better league" to follow anymore and you lot not caring about your national team. There used to be a time when you did care. And those fans booing in the stands today did care, too.
    Says the guy who supports a team who gets all their talent from their rivals.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Can Arsenal do us a big favour and revive Oxlade-Chamberlaine?
    Not sure if I understand this comment but w/e.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl_K9otWkAEAmxg.jpg/IMG]
    Lol that's fucking brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't hear "we have a better league" to follow anymore and you lot not caring about your national team. There used to be a time when you did care.
    You can't hear? Well, you're not English so thats irrelevant to me. I think we have talent, not world class but individually we have talent.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Not sure if I understand this comment but w/e.
    Well once upon a time he seemed a good prospect for England. Then he died, he plays at arsenal, sort it out.

I really hoped the underdog English side could upset Iceland, but the Vikings were just too much of a challenge. Still a very spirited performance by the plucky Englishmen to keep it within one goal.

Deleted

Who's next?

Deleted
    You don't have talent. You think you have talent, but you don't. What you have are mediocre players and an average skill level raised dramatically by foreign talents. And it shows. Sorry, but this bubble needs to burst finally. I can't hear "we have a better league" to follow anymore and you lot not caring about your national team. There used to be a time when you did care. And those fans booing in the stands today did care, too.
    To be honest you are right. We need a rule that every premier league team has to have atleast 6 English players on the field at a time. I hope this humiliating defeat we have suffered will wake people up to the reality that there is not enough being done in English football to breed English talent. I had a feeling this was coming and this is the only positive I can draw from it.

Fucking gold.

Deleted
    LOL? Which players would you take? I mean, who else is there? Is this again attacking the manager to find a scapegoat? This is their best team. It won't get much better than this. I mean, who came up with the bonkers idea to put someone like Rooney in midfield anyway? Fights like an ox but has no brain at all to direct a game. :P
    He might have picked the right 23, but if he can't make them work together in the field, it's his fault. He also picks the starting 11, which was far from the ideal choice.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSquall View Post
    To be honest you are right. We need a rule that every premier league team has to have atleast 6 English players on the field at a time. I hope this humiliating defeat we have suffered will wake people up to the reality that there is not enough being done in English football to breed English talent. I had a feeling this was coming and this is the only positive I can draw from it.
    It's never going to happen. The FA and everyone invested in the EPL is too interested in the money it rakes in.

Andros Townsend for a start, finished the season in great form for Newcastle and is a right-winger, something we lacked. Drinkwater deserved a spot over Henderson for sure.
    Townsend is what you call a quality replacement? He only played 16 games last season, is that right? 4 goals, 2 assists? In 16 games? That's 288 minutes per goal. compare that to Müller's 117 minutes per goal.

Townsend wasn't even in the squad for most of the season. For half a dozen games he was put in the second team, too. This is a replacement you want for your national team? Yeah, that explains a lot about English football, really...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna love all the memes that will follow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Ohhh, someone is scared I see.....
    Not at all, honestly. I was worried about Croatia tho. Don't you think Switzerland played better?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    You can't hear? Well, you're not English so thats irrelevant to me. I think we have talent, not world class but individually we have talent.
    You loose against people who play in the 2nd german national league (in FCK no less lol). Not sure what you understand as talent...

Deleted
    It's never going to happen. The FA and everyone invested in the EPL is too interested in the money it rakes in.
    Yup, well a compotent manager might get us past the likes of Iceland in the future, but will not fix that problem.