Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Deleted
    Wals will beat Belgium, they rely too much on individual talent and their coach is a muppet.

Yeah but when that talent is an apparently in form Hazard and De Bruyne it aint gonna be easy stopping them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think we will see a Germany vs Belgium final. I'm not 100% on Belgium, but they impressed me a lot against Hungary, I just like how they played. Germany looked so in control against Slovakia, and have done all tournament really. I think we'll see a Germany vs France semi and Portugal vs Belgium in the other. Italy are good though, if they had anyone except Germany I think they could go to the semis/final.
    Ironically enough, Germany has never beaten Italy in a knock out match in any international competition. There's always a first time, though that Juvi defense can take some beating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Hey hey hey even germany use 2 FCK player atm.
    He is talking about FC Kaiserslautern not Koeln and Koeln is not in the 2nd german league, ranked something like 9th last bundesliga.
    And who is the second player of koeln you are thinking about next to hecktor?

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Portugal vs poland is so unpredictable, could go either way. Wales won't beat belgium not now. Germany vs italy is tough but Ill stick with germany. And France will go through.

So Belgium vs France or Germany final for me.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-06-27 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    He is talking about FC Kaiserslautern not Koeln and Koeln is not in the 2nd german league, ranked something like 9th last bundesliga.
    And who is the second player of koeln you are thinking about next to hecktor?
    Yup 9th forgot they are back ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well its nice you sorted it out. At Spurs he was one of our best up and coming players too, then we bought Eriksen and Lamela and he got less playing time, eventually he had a falling out with Pochettino and that was the end of him at Spurs, hence his complete lack of games for us in 2015/16.
    That is EXACTLY what I'm describing. You buy foreign talent and your own youths doesn't get any more playtime. This is literally what I'm talking about.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Wait.. England was hyped before this tournament?

Where the fuck was that hype, I haven't seen shit this time.
    This..

I keep reading how England were over-rated and England fans talking about how good we are but I dont remember seeing one post where any England fan even gave us a chance in this tournament. I certainly didnt. Maybe you mistake our hope for expectation cuz believe me thats all we've had for a generation.

Hodgson didnt look like he had a clue what he was doing before or during the tournament, we played the same tactics the every game, I picture him rolling a d20 and picking his squad and team that way. You sont have to be a tactical genius to say "Hey Harry you arent so good at crossing the free kicks how about you go try get your head on one, cuz you maybe the best we have in the air". Moving people that played great all season into different positions or roles, its criminal

Clueless

I do think thats the worst England performance I ever saw though,

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.facebook.com/TotalFootba...6919106318959/

England is so fustrating, on paper they are good players but they never seem to turn up. Thought the manager was awful and deserves to go.

England/UK has such great success in other sports, look at the olympics and stuff. We have world champs all over the place.

Perhaps we should just accept football is the one area we will never be world class at.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Portugal vs poland is so unpredictable, could go either way. Wales won't beat belgium not now. Germany vs italy is tough but Ill stick with germany. And France will go through.

So Belgium vs France or Germany final for me.
    I think one semi will be Portugal vs Belgium, in the other side i can see Italy beating Germany and Iceland beating France. France not that good imo.

My previous final was Portugal/Croatia vs Germany/Spain. Now it's Portugal/Belgium vs Germany/Italy.
    Last edited by Sughs; 2016-06-27 at 11:10 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "We've had the possesion" "We've dominated the games we've played" "We're ready to give a good hiding" I wasn't hyped at all coming into this tournament, so I'm not really bothered (as I have in the past) about losing, even if it is to iceland. A little part of me would have loved to have seen us play against a "proper" team though, I honestly think we would have been torn apart by france/germany. I'm glad that donkey resigned, what a plonker, I would take capello back ina heart beat.

Pahahaha England.
    League sucks, national team sucks.

Getting kicked out by freaking Iceland :'D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    I think one semi will be Portugal vs Belgium, in the other side i can see Italy beating Germany and Iceland beating France. France not that good imo.

My previous final was Portugal/Croatia vs Germany/Spain. Now it's Portugal/Belgium vs Germany/Italy.
    I wish. If conceded 3 goals against Hungary, we don't stand a chance against Belgium. Our only way out of that game is pissing our pants like we did against Croatia, which I don't think we will, Belgium has better players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobs92 View Post
    Pahahaha England.
    League sucks, national team sucks.

Getting kicked out by freaking Iceland :'D
    League is good, national team idd does suck

Quote Originally Posted by Consternation View Post
    League is good, national team idd does suck
    Its even the most succesful league.

im talking entertainment wise

Deleted
    Under what standard?
    Regarding Germany, let's put it this way. If Italy plays like that did with spain, there's not one that can beat them. Keep in mind we could have gone up 2-3 even with Spain way before the end.
    Its all about how far can Italy mantain pressure on.
    Oh, little detail. Italy was missing candreva today. That's a major player.

7+ Year Old Account
    It also helps that Italy's back line is solid, and Buffon is the greatest keeper on the planet. I'm excited for the Germany match, but I would rather we had played them in the final.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    It also helps that Italy's back line is solid, and Buffon is the greatest keeper on the planet. I'm excited for the Germany match, but I would rather we had played them in the final.
    Neuer > Buffon, imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    Neuer > Buffon, imo.
    No. Your opinion is wrong *smileyface*