10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    The guy I played with always picks Kerrigan when doing HL. I main Anub'arak as well, but I have played more than a couple of Heroes that I have playwith.
    Its pretty bad when you focus only on one Hero and are crippled when this specific Hero is banned.

Besides, we are playing against Master and Grand Master players on a regular basis currently. This is not Gold or Silver League where people do not learn who you are or what Heroes someone usually picks. If you play against them on a regular basis they will learn how to adapt.
    I guess it is time for your friend to adapt to some other Heroes instead of only Kerrigan, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Its pretty bad when you focus only on one Hero and are crippled when this specific Hero is banned.

I guess it is time for your friend to adapt to some other Heroes instead of only Kerrigan, right?
    Why would anyone ban kerrigan?

Also, did you completely forget that I said that they even whispered my friend and told him that they were going to ban our Heroes, so they knew precisely who we were?
    so they knew exactly who you were

so the fact that they left the first draft vs you is irrelevant, since they already knew exactly who you were

either way, its one single game lol, who cares

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hombi View Post
    Do you even tactics Hero League? a truly wtf game

http://imgur.com/a/tl92H
    Triple healer and no assassin wtf? That draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am about to be demoted into Diamond 4. Something is incredibly wrong here when you first manage to get into rank 1 and then in a couple of days you get demoted this fast because of how ridiculous the matches are. Nothing I do makes any difference anymore despite putting my all into winning the games.

I am about to be demoted into Diamond 4. Something is incredibly wrong here when you first manage to get into rank 1 and then in a couple of days you get demoted this fast because of how ridiculous the matches are. Nothing I do makes any difference anymore despite putting my all into winning the games.
    This is also probably not the best weekend for pushing rank due to the free weekend. People are playing a bunch of heroes they have no clue how to play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Triple healer and no assassin wtf? That draft.
    I tried to persuade people to go triple healer with me playing GM, I got two. We still won.

Ive been winning some games Ive should have lost. Like when my team drafts Nova/Sonya/Rexxar. Me(Lili) and Nova carried the game, I had 8 kbs and nova had 15.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    This is also probably not the best weekend for pushing rank due to the free weekend. People are playing a bunch of heroes they have no clue how to play.
    Just had a game in HL where the Rehgar took Bloodlust when he was our only healer, which ended up with us losing the game... Stupidity knows no bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    On a positive note, perfect time to farm some QM MMR with Li-Meme or KT (>^.^)>
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    On a positive note, perfect time to farm some QM MMR with Li-Meme or KT (>^.^)>
    I own all heroes already, so I'm taking a complete break this weekend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AztechZero View Post
    Had another great game with a double support quickmatch pubstomp duo. I don't know what it is about the Li Li+Brightwing combo but it's very rarely failed us in QM. 26 wins and 5 losses so far using it. And no we don't queue full premade, it's usually just the two of us. We don't even go with the full support builds, all in on the damage talents.
    Serpent build on Lili is absolute love <3 So much healing on it's own when the serpents start firing away

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Serpent build on Lili is absolute love <3 So much healing on it's own when the serpents start firing away
    I think the E build does not get enough credit. It stops so much damage you can not see but it has probably saved your life over a thousand times.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I think the E build does not get enough credit. It stops so much damage you can not see but it has probably saved your life over a thousand times.
    I think i actually take the "Hit 4 targets" if they have an abundance of auto attack heroes, coupled with ability power on blinding winds, it's a lot of fun

15+ Year Old Account
    I think i actually take the "Hit 4 targets" if they have an abundance of auto attack heroes, coupled with ability power on blinding winds, it's a lot of fun
    I actually take Lingering Winds for DS and Terror because it shuts the down so much. you can stop like 30% of its damage. Coupled with Shrink Ray and Water Dragon their fucked.

Mass vortex is s staple for me - as I almost always talent into hindering winds. Great Aoe slow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I actually take Lingering Winds for DS and Terror because it shuts the down so much. you can stop like 30% of its damage. Coupled with Shrink Ray and Water Dragon their fucked.
    That's not a bad Idea lol. Will try it out. Means you have to go serpent build for the heals.

- - - Updated - - -

So I had have to brave quite a few losses on Medivh for a few QM wins, but when they did come, I was happy with the plays I could make. One sky tempe match we had an Artanis who was zoned out of mid temple and had barely 15% hp, I come ear and he goes in agai to engage of the enemy team members there, I respond by putting invulneribility on CD on him. He kills them both lol.

Then there was one game where I talented arcane explosion and reabsorption which feels so abusive if timed right. :d

My last game was a really toxic encounter, though, even though we won the match. Banner was 2nd pick. Our first pick was Raynor, banner gets morales (after showing Medivh, so that was a relief). 2nd ban coes, And I ask him to ban sylvanas as she will be a pain to deal with on sky temple (none of us was taking any spec) - he derp and skips the ban - enemy team picks sylvanas, and aso valla ( our teams last pick - pre pick). Me and another guy take Arthas + Tyreal and the last pick guy goes ape shit crazy, telling us that we are idiots to pick double tank. I ask him to pick a ranged. He gets tracer.

Match starts and he constantly harps on and on about giving up cos we suck. Then firs engagement ensues in mid lane right out of the gates - we trade 3 kills for 1 death... Game is on to an intense start. (yeah i suicided for one KB). Ad the Artha starts a flame war, citing that he's not gonna lose because the crybaby is stupid. For most of the game, we just did a 4-5 man death ball and murdered the enemy team on temples and secured boss twice. We had a couple of fuck ups thanks to our Raynor and Morales who just loved on over extend and were duly punished. We also ended up behind in XP. But after some yelling we managed to get them to stick around the final TF and close the game. I really like Tyrael in double tank setups (especially with an Artanis or Arthas(post rework). Team fighting potential is so strong. Yes, Tychus is a bit scary, though. Sadly people get angry when such a draft comes through. That game's tracer's toxicity was so irritating, I just logged off, even though we won that game.

Had another game on ToSQ where I got to be the banner (not good news to me since my MMR is crappy), but those guys were nice. They actually listened to my plan* and instructions, even when I told them multiple times not to go to the boss after many team fight wins. We did go into one at the end but it turned bad because our low dps allowed a couple of them to gank us but raynor pulled out a hyperion to finish them off while they tried to snipe the boss. Someone was so happy there he blurted our 'Raynor cool' lol.

*I picked up Xul and told everyone I'd take care of top lane, and told em all to 4 man rotate mid and bottom + call for help. I might have been lucky, but this early planing and shotcalling helped at least in our low mmr game. Also Xul is my go to now on ToSQ, above Zagara and Li Li/Rehgar (when support is needed). Still have not figured out how to get TLV to work on that map.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a guy who picked Chromie against a Tyrande+Tassadar+Medivh+Artanis+Illidan comp. Then he went on to talk bullcrap all game and got the entire team against him. Naturally we lost the game. To believe this is Diamond League is unbelievable.

Just had a guy who picked Chromie against a Tyrande+Tassadar+Medivh+Artanis+Illidan comp. Then he went on to talk bullcrap all game and got the entire team against him. Naturally we lost the game. To believe this is Diamond League is unbelievable.
    Had a guy FP Chromie on BoE....
    Enemy team immediately drafts Tracer/Zera...

It was my 3rd placement game, haven't touched HL since. And it was in diamond as well :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

It was my 3rd placement game, haven't touched HL since. And it was in diamond as well :/
    people getting annoyed because they think drafting knowledge is required before players are allowed in diamond league are cute

so far tonight ive dropped from diamond 2 to diamond 4, partly because people are terrible and partly because i'm tilted at how terrible people are

guess what - thats hots, either accept it or quit playing, just stop crying about it every single time it happens to you lol
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2016-06-27 at 11:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    people getting annoyed because they think drafting knowledge is required before players are allowed in diamond league are cute

so far tonight ive dropped from diamond 2 to diamond 4, partly because people are terrible and partly because i'm tilted at how terrible people are

guess what - thats hots, either accept it or quit playing, just stop crying about it every single time it happens to you lol
    Well, when you are only a couple of ranks away from being among the best players in the region, and have played against Grand Masters and Master players during your games, you would come to expect at least some standards in terms of quality matches. My apologies for actually believing that players in the third highest League in the game would have some higher standards than what you would expect from Gold and Platinum League.

The entire point of this thread is to share your frustrations or happy moments when playing this game. If you don't like it, then you are in the wrong thread in the first place.

Also, it is pretty ironic that you are complaining about others complaining in a thread specifically created to talk about those frustrations.

- - - Updated - - -

I've played over a hundred games in HL so far during season 1. I suspect that the ladder will get better over time once people's mmrs are settling in. HL can still be enjoyable, which is why I still play it regularly now. At least we do not have to deal with having to play 20 Placement Matches anymore, which was a ridiculous number.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-06-28 at 12:31 AM.

Well, when you are only a couple of ranks away from being among the best players in the region, and have played against Grand Masters and Master players during your games, you would come to expect at least some standards in terms of quality matches. My apologies for actually believing that players in the third highest League in the game would have some higher standards than what you would expect from Gold and Platinum League
    and now I regret trying once more already, ah well