Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Action, scifi, fantasy, politics, horror, VIMS(Violence, Intrigue, Mystery, Sex). I don't mind romance but it cant be the main plot. My most favorite series have been those worlds have been very fleshed out with a big history to back it up.

I enjoy dubs the most because I can listen/watch is while I play a game, but it is not a must.
    Have you seen Twelve Kingdoms/Juuni Kokki? Excellent eastern fantasy with a fascinating world, and a deconstruction of the interdimensional schoolgirl genre. One of the best anime I have ever watched, perhaps even the best.

Or maybe Gunslinger Girl? Beautiful and psychologically brutal, wrenches you emotionally like an old rag. Would be my first pick to compete for my all-time Top1 spot with Juuni Kokki.

10+ Year Old Account
    Officially Dank AF

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Officially Dank AF
    Is 420 some kind of meme?

Deleted
    Officially Dank AF
    Why would having 420 notifications make you mouldy, moist, and cold?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Is 420 some kind of meme?
    42 is the meaning of life, 420? idk.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account

anime when

10+ Year Old Account
    Action, scifi, fantasy, politics, horror, VIMS(Violence, Intrigue, Mystery, Sex). I don't mind romance but it cant be the main plot. My most favorite series have been those worlds have been very fleshed out with a big history to back it up.
    Definitely Magi for fleshed out worlds.

How do people not know about 420. In America it's essentially a national holiday, the number has become so famous. I feel like you guys are trolling.

I assumed it was a joke. I feel like no matter how much you do or don't smoke, you should be aware of what 420 is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I assumed it was a joke. I feel like no matter how much you do or don't smoke, you should be aware of what 420 is.
    Everyone knows it's hilters birthday.

I, in all honesty, had no idea what it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I, in all honesty, had no idea what it was.
    I guess it makes sense for outside of the US, but here it's become a bit more than an in-joke. When national television starts covering it, rallies filled with thousands in every major city happen because of it, and documentaries are made about it, it's hard to not hear about it here.

Maybe you're lucky.

(Just look at my location)

15+ Year Old Account
    I forgot myself, not part of that...culture?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Read Sanderson's "Warbreaker", mostly because I heard it had a connection with Stormlight Archive.

Warbreaker/Stormlight Spoilers: Kind of crazy to think Zahel has that much history behind him. Even crazier that Szeth has Nightblood. I'm interested to see if Zahel will do anything important in the next books.

Action, scifi, fantasy, politics, horror, VIMS(Violence, Intrigue, Mystery, Sex). I don't mind romance but it cant be the main plot. My most favorite series have been those worlds have been very fleshed out with a big history to back it up
    People already mentioned Shinsekai Yori for a good background world that also counts as sci-fi/horror. I'm a fan of both Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (that's the series, as opposed to the many movies) and Psycho-Pass. Both are sci-fi/mystery and focus on how a future society is affected by technological changes. GitS is about cyternetization and what it means to be 'human'; it is very political with some action and can be difficult to follow at times. Psycho-Pass is focused on a control state where everybody's thoughts and actions can be predicted by biometric scanners; it has more action and disturbing imagery of the sort associated with forensics.

You may also like Fate/Zero as action/fantasy with quite a bit of violence. The series doesn't do a good job of demonstrating it, but it has a very extensive backstory associated with the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

anime when
    I never realized until now that Angela was only five years older than Fareeha, despite having been on the original OW team and Fareeha having to wait to grow up to join.

Everyone knows it's hilters birthday.
    It's also best FE girl's birthday:

I am as well, though for reasons some people might not get just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    He has some of the best theme music out there.

He has some of the best theme music out there.
    A gar theme song for two exceedingly gar men.