Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    That's because there are WAY more Muslims near ISIS than Jews, what a stupid comparison. People also die to more cows than sharks yearly, not because sharks are less dangerous, but because people interact with cows way more than sharks.
    Just when I thought cows were safe..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The people on a different continent making the kill list can't buy a gun in America?
    Oh and BTW assault rifles have been illegal for about 80 some odd years.
    I don't want to make this any more of a gun control issue than I regrettably already have, so I'm skipping the first responses I have to the bolded part. However, I know for a fact you're not this stupid. A kill list, targeting people in the US, would very likely involve people in the US doing the killing. Come on, get your head in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck would you tell them they're on a list??

"Um, excuse me sir, but we've got our eyes on you, so don't go around committing mass murders ok?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

"Um, excuse me sir, but we've got our eyes on you, so don't go around committing mass murders ok?

HUH? I don't think you are reading something right.....

The people on the list are the ones isis's wants to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

No these people are on a kill list so it's more like "Um, excuse me sir, but you are being targeted by terrorists, so be careful ok?"

Scare tactics. The NSA has much larger drone hit lists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    HUH? I don't think you are reading something right.....

The people on the list are the ones isis's wants to kill.
    Oh for some reason I read that as people on the FBI's watchlist... I'm totally not paying attention.

Don't ISIS target the FSA specifically because they are "secular" muslims? I could've sworn I saw that mentioned in a documentary.

Anyway, she said "a number one target". I'm sure ISIS would love to target jews if they could.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I don't want to make this any more of a gun control issue than I regrettably already have, so I'm skipping the first responses I have to the bolded part. However, I know for a fact you're not this stupid. A kill list, targeting people in the US, would very likely involve people in the US doing the killing. Come on, get your head in the game.
    Probably but why would you automatically think those people have legally owned guns?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Don't ISIS target the FSA specifically because they are "secular" muslims? I could've sworn I saw that mentioned in a documentary.

Anyway, she said "a number one target". I'm sure ISIS would love to target jews if they could.

isis targets ANYONE who does not believe what they believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the only one with my name in all of the world. I wonder if I'd be found on that list....

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm the only one with my name in all of the world. I wonder if I'd be found on that list....
    Well it's a widely known fact ISIS hates penguins..

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    I hate ignorant people like this women. More Muslims are being killed by isis than any other religion.
    That's why moslem nations are smart enough not to let moslems of a different strain in. Saudi Arabia has air conditioned accommodations for over 1 million that's only used 2 weeks a year, and they have not taken a single refugee. If moslem nations can't handle other moslems why would nations that enjoy freedom be able to take in multiple strains.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't aiding ISIS in spreading their requests for lone wolfs seem like a bad idea?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    The last thing we need is more paranoid, gun-toting, racial-discriminating citizens.

Umm this is very far from the last thing we need. We actually need more of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    That's why moslem nations are smart enough not to let moslems of a different strain in. Saudi Arabia has air conditioned accommodations for over 1 million that's only used 2 weeks a year, and they have not taken a single refugee. If moslem nations can't handle other moslems why would nations that enjoy freedom be able to take in multiple strains.
    So Saudia Arabia are self-centred pricks. Tells us something we don't already know.

And the category of "stuff we already know" includes the fact that you appear to believe that they're an example to be followed.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Knowing that can't possibly be a good thing.
    I'm glad they didn't. It would just inspire more violence or out of context actions.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you help your enemy .... the American people?

I could see why they wouldnt want to panic anyone and besides, they are really really working hard to collect all that irrefutable hard evidence on Clinton emails. They probably just dont have the time going door to door for just a list. /s