Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Leafy rants on Onision: The War begins

So Incase you didn't know, Leafyishere made a recent video on how much he despies Onision. Onision in the past has also made plenty of Videos discussing how much he despies Leafy. But the thematical question occours. Who is guilty? In the video Leafy goes on ranting about how Onision "Attacked" fans that prayed for the Xfactor girl that got shot recently ( I don't remember her name lol ). He said things like "If god cared, she wouldn't be dead." and "If praying worked she would be alive, which she isnt." Though this is somewhat disrespectful, he is speaking truth in my Opinion.

But Leafy is very much a hypocrite here. Onision attacked someone yeah sure, but Leafy almost pushed an authistic man into suicide by humiliating him and practically sending a million fans to send him death threats. Then he attacked Jacob sartorius aswell, he's like what 10? And he tears him to pieces? He's just another kid trying to make fun videos (even though in my honest opinion they are not. but the fact still stands.)

Who's to blame on this matter, Onision? Leafy? Are they both Scumbags? In my honest opinion, Leafy as said, I just a big hypocrite that shits on people that can't fight back. What's your opinion?
    An'u belore delen'na

Why is leafy being shilled so hard lately?
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

literally who and who?

I'm assuming these are two youtube people who dislike each other? Who the fuck cares, why is this worthy of a thread?

What's with the nut-jobs?

Who are either of these people?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    imo I'm glad youtubes new rules could get people like both of them shut down.

Youtube drama idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    I just discovered that "Leafy" guy

I don't even get why do people watch his videos, he basically picks videos of ridiculous people on the internet and spouts small talk about them, basically, it's just youtube gossip

I don't like Onision either, he is just loud and annoying, but I was aware already that the average person actually likes loud and annoying persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevene View Post
    I just discovered that "Leafy" guy

I don't even get why do people watch his videos, he basically picks videos of ridiculous people on the internet and spouts small talk about them, basically, it's just youtube gossip

I don't like Onision either, he is just loud and annoying, but I was aware already that the average person actually likes loud and annoying persons.
    So they are just gossipers? Why would people watch them?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    imo I'm glad youtubes new rules could get people like both of them shut down.
    No idea who these people are or what do they do, but still curious about what those rules say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    No idea who these people are or what do they do, but still curious about what those rules say.
    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802268?hl=en

10+ Year Old Account
    This Youtube drama crap is getting annoying honestly. Some of my favorite youtubers are falling into this shit and its annoying seeing "call out" stuff when I'd rather see their regular content.

Who and who? and any reason to know or listen to them?

It's fake nonsense.
    I really struggle to believe any one other than impressionable children can legitimately care about this.
    You have to be a REAL fan of this dude to watch this video and feel compelled toward one side here.

Feels like reality show stuff.
    Last edited by Hey There Guys its Metro; 2016-06-28 at 01:17 AM.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

They're all cancer.

Onision. Leafy. Keemstar.

Fuck 'em all. I'm exceptionally wary of Youtube's new ToS, but I really hope it kills all three of those channels.

I couldn't get all the way through Leafy's video, as he acts like a tryhard 10 year old (Also his audience's demographic btw), but its really hypocritical for him to call anybody else a cancer.

He's the cancer. Him and Keemstar. Onision is a toxic asshole as well, but the two of them are far worse.

Children, or adults acting like children, making Youtube video which result in other children brigading people almost ALWAYS far smaller in terms of subscriber bases than they are. Harassing them, going after their families, ect.

Keemstar. Leafy. Onision. They all really just need to be gone.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-28 at 01:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we ban eceleb threads please?

I feel ashamed but the video was strangely compelling.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Why is leafy being shilled so hard lately?
    People love making hate circle jerks about Youtubers that are skyrocketing in fame
    Every single Youtuber who's fame is shooting through the roof is getting shit on pretty hard lately by everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Can we ban eceleb threads please?

How about just not clicking on the thread if you don't like it?