Page 62 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    There is a vendor in the inscription shop that sells them for testing purposes.
    on the PTR? I don't see a vendor in stormwind that sells them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    In Dalaran 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    It's in dalaran 2 which is beta only.

Has anyone been having issues with Survival Instincts not wanting to work? I was having issues last night during mythics where it would use 1 charge, but never use the 2nd.

I didn't have any issues during the LFR I did in the afternoon (around 2pm EST).

Quote Originally Posted by Promdates View Post
    Has anyone been having issues with Survival Instincts not wanting to work? I was having issues last night during mythics where it would use 1 charge, but never use the 2nd.

I'm pretty confident that it works like it has a four minute cooldown still.

Not 100% on that, but it sure seems like it.

Like, if you use the two, it'll show that they come up one minute later, then one minute after that, but the game thinks they're still on cooldown until 4mins expire.

Edit: Confirmed this just now. Gonna post a report on the forums.

Use both charges at 0:00
    Next time ability shows usable is 1:00.
    Shows both charges up at 2:00, still cannot click button.
    Next time ability is usable is at 4:00.
    Charges still show coming up 1:00 later at 5:00. Next time ability is usable after this is 8:00.

Looks like it's got a 4 minute recharge but shows a 1 minute.
    Last edited by Bunnychaser; 2016-06-28 at 05:10 PM.

@bunny

If you use both charges right away, does it stack the duration together (ie, you get 12 straight seconds of SI)? Or does the new one simply overwrite the buff?

If it's the latter, they should either change it to work like SD works now (not ideal) or prevent you from hitting the button again until the first buff wears off (IMO, ideal).

Quote Originally Posted by zurm View Post
    @bunny

If you use both charges right away, does it stack the duration together (ie, you get 12 straight seconds of SI)? Or does the new one simply overwrite the buff?

If it's the latter, they should either change it to work like SD works now (not ideal) or prevent you from hitting the button again until the first buff wears off (IMO, ideal).

You can't doublecast it, just like live. It has a 6 second cooldown internally once you click it before you can click it again.

Quick question guys, i currently main a 740 bear on live. Right now, i am tossing up between playing bear and demon hunter in legion. Demon hunter i have concerns from people saying they are a bit squishy, but i would assume they are a bit of a mop monk, where the disparity between a bad one and a good one is quite large and noticeable.
    Anyone with beta experience have any input into how bears are doing in mythic+ and the raid testing in comparison to other tanks regarding dmg taken and dmg done? I would assume given dhs self healing, and bears sheer health pool, that both classes are meant to take more dmg than some of the other tanks such as a prot warrior for example. but was just curious how their performance is regarding sturdiness etc. I have looked for mythic+ runs on youtube with bear tanks but have found very little.

anyways keep up with the info guys, has been a good read so far

Quote Originally Posted by Meataxe View Post
    Quick question guys, i currently main a 740 bear on live. Right now, i am tossing up between playing bear and demon hunter in legion. Demon hunter i have concerns from people saying they are a bit squishy, but i would assume they are a bit of a mop monk, where the disparity between a bad one and a good one is quite large and noticeable.
    Anyone with beta experience have any input into how bears are doing in mythic+ and the raid testing in comparison to other tanks regarding dmg taken and dmg done? I would assume given dhs self healing, and bears sheer health pool, that both classes are meant to take more dmg than some of the other tanks such as a prot warrior for example. but was just curious how their performance is regarding sturdiness etc. I have looked for mythic+ runs on youtube with bear tanks but have found very little.

anyways keep up with the info guys, has been a good read so far
    Bears are doing really well in Mythic+, we have really good cd's, a nice size health pool, Iron Fur/Mark of Ursol giving us better control of our damage reduction etc, and talent spread that lets us custom our DR and rage gen based on what were facing.

ah ok thats good to hear. i gave up on my pally as the playstlye on ptr is just boring. so just choosing between my bear and dh is the issue now. still have lingering concerns over demon hunters in higher level mythic+ and raids. Health seems to yoyo ALOT

ah ok thats good to hear. i gave up on my pally as the playstlye on ptr is just boring. so just choosing between my bear and dh is the issue now. still have lingering concerns over demon hunters in higher level mythic+ and raids. Health seems to yoyo ALOT
    Thats what i never liked about DK and now DH, their health yoyo like that because they have good/decent self healing which means they have to have weaker cd's/take more damage to balance them. There are going to be a crap load of DH's and sadly bear share an AC with them, my raid team has me as Bear and my co-tank is torn between war and pally for Legion.

What sucks is that with them removing bonus armor from neck, rings, and cloaks it means there is more competition for a drop now especially with them removing MS also. Crit, Haste, or Mastery are going to be the top stat now for every one while vers is just the red headed step child in the corner.

As for Relics for our artifacts we already planned out that when raids open up, every one must know their BiS relics(which relic at same ilvl boost the trait most beneficial to said spec) and they will be MS rolls while non-bis will be OS roll. This is to keep a 875 BiS on a player instead of 875 non-bis on some one else. For example a 875 Relic that boost Iron Fur armor %, its duration, or increases the DR from SI will be BiS to a bear and thus considered MS while a 875 that increases Maul is considered OS.

Personally I'm going Soul of Flame (875) +3% DR to SI, Phial of Fel blood (875) +4% to Iron Fur armor gain, and Parasitic Spore (875) +3% DR to SI as my 3 BiS relics.

Can see the others at http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-c...ImFCJic7QBO6Ag

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the same boat. Bear main raid toon on Live, really enjoy the DH playstyle, but I don't trust their survivability at all. I have the feeling more and more that on my Bear there will be times where I might not be the best tank for the job, but I can always get the job done without taxing my team. With DH I more and more get the feeling that there's just going to be that 1 or 2 fights or fight situations where I'm just going to suck and be a burden on my team.

With that in mind I'm leaning towards sticking to my Bear and just leveling a DH as an alt for funzies.

yeah thats precisely my line of thinking. Burst is what would concern me on a dh. Yeah they can heal alot, but their cds outside of the 40% reduction on that min cd, do nothing for reducing dmg, only a health increase and pain gen for more self heals. Having said that, i can see some serious cheesing with the legendary to reduce their gorefiends grasp style sigil by i think 8 seconds every time u soul cleave, among other things which like you said, u wont get from the bear. But i just have this lingering worry about switching lol, where i know my bear pretty much doesnt have a weakness per se, and will just be reliable.

Where do bears fall in regards to dmg done compared to the other tanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Personally I'm going Soul of Flame (875) +3% DR to SI, Phial of Fel blood (875) +4% to Iron Fur armor gain, and Parasitic Spore (875) +3% DR to SI as my 3 BiS relics.
    Side question - how does the ilevel boost work with relics ? Let's say that I have an ilevel 875 fire relic, a 860 blood relic and a 860 life relic slotted.
    Would my artifact ilevel be the average of those three, i.e. (875+860+860)/3 = 865?

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    Side question - how does the ilevel boost work with relics ? Let's say that I have an ilevel 875 fire relic, a 860 blood relic and a 860 life relic slotted.
    Would my artifact ilevel be the average of those three, i.e. (875+860+860)/3 = 865?
    No, each relic has an +iLvl stat. Your artifact has a base iLvl of 750.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    Relics have a fixed value that they boost your artifact item level for, on top of the base 750.
    875 adds 51 level, 860 adds 46, so thats 750+51+46+46, 893.

This is also why unlocking the third artifact relic slot at max level is one of the more important things you can be doing, as it gives you "free" ilvl just on top!

Artifacts will therefor typically be your highest item, which is nice for many classes that scale well with weapons.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2016-07-02 at 10:10 AM.

Deleted
    i got the hidden artifact appearance today from ursoc in emerald nightmare lfr
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13955...glade-guardian

http://imgur.com/zY1myrU

Quote Originally Posted by Likecowgirl View Post
    i got the hidden artifact appearance today from ursoc in emerald nightmare lfr
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13955...glade-guardian

http://imgur.com/zY1myrU
    Nice! Wonder if its like the SoO shaman set and a rare drop

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Relics have a fixed value that they boost your artifact item level for, on top of the base 750.
    875 adds 51 level, 860 adds 46, so thats 750+51+46+46, 893.

This is also why unlocking the third artifact relic slot at max level is one of the more important things you can be doing, as it gives you "free" ilvl just on top!

Artifacts will therefor typically be your highest item, which is nice for many classes that scale well with weapons.
    Thanks a bunch for the explanation!