Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    I love how english lazy people are wanting to kick immigrants out. While in many british hospitals a staff contains literally 0 brits. And no those people didnt take your job. Those people were literally begged and ass kissed to come to GB and "take your job" because you as a brit were too lazy to work ur sorry ass.

http://imgur.com/45XONP0 just another british hospital
    They will just use children to do the dirty work as before
    Also looks like we miss the vote for exiting European championship
    Joke aside
    I dont think that this will be a problem for ppl who already work in GB just for these who will come after.
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-06-28 at 02:46 AM.

I love how english lazy people are wanting to kick immigrants out. While in many british hospitals a staff contains literally 0 brits. And no those people didnt take your job. Those people were literally begged and ass kissed to come to GB and "take your job" because you as a brit were too lazy to work ur sorry ass.

We already have exemptions for NHS workers because like you say, we need them.

Deleted

I link this http://www.gmc-uk.org/doctors/register/search_stats.asp every time people talk bullshit about immigration and the NHS. Look for "PMQ" part way down for the actual numbers. It doesn't tell the full story as many come to the UK to study Medicine and and up staying so they will qualify here but not be from the UK. The other graphs break that down though. We are heavily dependent on both EEA, Commonwealth, and other nations for our Drs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    We already have exemptions for NHS workers because like you say, we need them.
    Hey at one point we had a plumber and builder shortage that was when the Poles came in. They also did the jobs cheaper and better than most Brits. I don't think anyone should complain about those either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Hey at one point we had a plumber and builder shortage that was when the Poles came in. They also did the jobs cheaper and better than most Brits. I don't think anyone should complain about those either.
    Wasn't suggesting otherwise, just pointing out existing legislation to end the discussion on whether or not we were going to let more Doctors, Nurses and Carers into the country.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    thats the thing about scotland. they want everything & more, but are not proud enough to push it through.
    this old bollocks i keep hearing about pride in scotland, william wallace, robert the bruce & robert burns, is all a fairytale.
    they had the chance to leave the united kingdom, but decided to stay. their greed took over from this so called pride.
    greed as in, they didnt want to lose the security, english taxes gave them.
    they really should wind their necks in up there, they had their chance & bottled it. it was the welsh & english who showed them what real pride is about.
    pride in making your own decisions, not being told what to do by others. scotland, until they decide to have proper independence, will always be at englands beck & call.
    Status Quo: The EU doesn't mandate anything towards Britain and the UK has the opportunity to veto laws and vote in the EU parliament.

After Brexit: The UK joins the EEA and has the EU dispense diktats towards it.

Such pride, such independence !

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    He's kinda right though. Scotland had the chance to be an independent nation and voted against it. They really deserve this treatment now
    Well to be fair, when the scottish voted the UK was a part of the EU.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm a nurse, we hired 40+ European nurses in our hospital this year and maybe 5 English. The same ratio last year, there is no way our hospital would work without immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaurenOrc View Post
    Hypocrisy pure hypocrisy. In less than 24 hours:

France threatens to open the boarder and send all immigrants in Calais over. (despite saying in March they wouldn't)
    Germany, France and Italy refuse to talk with Britain until article 50 is submitted.
    European commission president Jean-Claude Juncker let Britain to submit article 50 in 48 hours.

Ofcourse they wont negotiate before article 50 has been invoked, imagine how many countries that potentially could begin bargain for an acceptable deal before even holding a referendum, UK wont get any special treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I'm a nurse, we hired 40+ European nurses in our hospital this year and maybe 5 English. The same ratio last year, there is no way our hospital would work without immigrants.
    The UK's economy as a whole is dependent on foreign labor.

Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    The UK's economy as a whole is dependent on foreign labor.
    The plan of the Leave campaign is to tank the British economy, so that immigrants go home. It's working as intended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Well to be fair, when the scottish voted the UK was a part of the EU.
    Still... That voted against being a country. "Fredoooooooom" my arse.

Deleted
    But the premiss have greatly change....

But that was one of the major selling points the anti independent groups had for Scotland. It was if you want to stay in EU you must remain in UK. That argument is now gone and with that change in UK constitutional situation many Scots feel it is enough for a new independence vote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    But the premiss have greatly change....
    Yes indeed. Maybe THIS TIME they will actually have a country

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    But that was one of the major selling points the anti independent groups had for Scotland. It was if you want to stay in EU you must remain in UK. That argument is now gone and with that change in UK constitutional situation many Scots feel it is enough for a new independence vote.
    And the major selling point of brexiteers was "350 millions" and stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The plan of the Leave campaign is to tank the British economy, so that immigrants go home. It's working as intended.
    Plan where you just need to do nothing to succeed is clearly the best!

Theyre still a country tho, guessing that most of them did not vote with their feelings, its kinda how the english were complaining that the EU now is not what it was when they voted to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Surprisingly well, actually.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well you did it UK, you are officially out of the EURO.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Plan where you just need to do nothing to succeed is clearly the best!
    That "plan" is like me chopping off my finger because it has a rash. The "evil Eastern Europeans" still have an entire continent of free movement while the British public gets worse austerity, decreased spending power and decrease pensions. It is beyond stupid to suggest that this was action taken in deliberation.

EDIT:

Well, there is $3tn gone - thanks UK! Also a rise in the FTSE 100 and talks of stimulus packages in the EU and Asia-Pacific regions. YAY MORE DEBT!
    Last edited by Triks; 2016-06-28 at 07:28 AM.