Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NotInTheFace0 View Post
    Have you even looked at Apocalypse? It is very much a rune blade
    Check out, for example, Death's Deliverance variant. Runeblade how? Runeblade where?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh my sweet summer child: behold the whip sword

I'd link a pic of Ivy using it but NSFW (cover your nipples woman!)
    Well, at least I can find a way to use this and perhaps not kill yourself immediately before the enemy is even harmed. And hey, comes with a free Ivy!

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Check out, for example, Death's Deliverance variant. Runeblade how? Runeblade where?
    They're in between the separated blades. I'd direct you to the MMOChampionWoW video entitled "Legion - Artifact Weapons" where they are properly displayed instead of improperly shown as solid colored boxes in the WoWHead viewer.

Every variant of Apocalypse has runes on it.

Check out, for example, Death's Deliverance variant. Runeblade how? Runeblade where?!
    Lulz..."One of the skins doesn't have runes, therefore none of the skins are runeblades!" And the dudes right, Death's Deliverance does have runes, it's just bugged on wowhead

Quote Originally Posted by NotInTheFace0 View Post
    Lulz..."One of the skins doesn't have runes, therefore none of the skins are runeblades!" And the dudes right, Death's Deliverance does have runes, it's just bugged on wowhead
    I'm not arguing here that none of them have runes, I'm just saying that giving a flail to a DK wouldn't be that much of a stretch, even if it has no runes on it. Which it might, who knows. You could add a rune on the hilt, on the ball with spikes, or on the chain if you want to.

But to keep a dead horse beaten (with a flail, why not), Soulreaper variant of Maw of the Damned looks quite runeless.

Dual flail? No.

However... a giant-Nazgul flail? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Dual flail? No.

However... a giant-Nazgul flail? Yes.

A mace would be superior for a DK, imo. Sauron used a giant MACE. Flails are for Light users. That's why Crusaders have them on D3. Ret/Prot pally would make more sense to use with a shield.

I'm not arguing here that none of them have runes, I'm just saying that giving a flail to a DK wouldn't be that much of a stretch, even if it has no runes on it.
    I mean...

Some, if not most, of the Legion artifact skins have precisely 0 runes on them
    You didn't say none. You did say most though, which is still wrong.
    I could only find 2 skins across all the weapons that lacked runes. That's a funny definition of "most".

A flail being a third wouldn't be too much of a stretch no, but it still somehow seems very unfitting for a Death Knight.
    I wouldn't mind Unholy getting some kind of huge mace, but some people are upset even at the suggestion of any weapon that doesn't have an edge :P

Giant-Nazgul flail...that's so much better...and i'm sure you can fit at least a couple of runes in there...

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholder View Post
    Nunchucks maybe?
    Runechucks. Just saying.

*Drops mic*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    Can it happen? Maybe dual flails for frost? It would be cool...
    I'll stick to my Runeblade thank you