Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Don't paint "tracks" in Photoshop, and don't call pieces of rubble "rovers", and no one will say that.
    Thanks for illustrating my point!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Don't paint "tracks" in Photoshop, and don't call pieces of rubble "rovers", and no one will say that.
    hey now... some intern was very well paid in experience to produce those images. No they weren't monetarily compensated cause all the money went to collect more gold for when the old masters return

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    there is 1 sure fire 100% way to prove if we did go to the moon.

seriuosly with the technology we have now being able to easly count the dimples on a golf ball from orbit why can't we just flip a sattelite arround and broadcast a live zoomed in image of each landing point and track the footprints??
    Most university science divisions don't even need that. Lazer output, aim at a mirror on the moon then wait for the signal to hit a receiver. (Very simplistic in one sentence but something along those lines)

The government could easily be lying, about being on the moon. They are known to lie and cover shit up. The fact that NASA released these photos, makes them look very guilty. And tbh I lost some respect for NASA. Just ignore the naysayers... Now imo I believe we have been on the moon, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

I don't know what to say to people who think the moon landings were a coverup. That's a really powerful illustration of the internet's level of reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    And tbh I lost some respect for NASA. Just ignore the naysayers.
    To be fair, this is not the case.

The flickr project was an independent report. All the photos where available before, they were only harder to get because they where raw and most were not on the web.

Some people got together, compressed and grouped the images on the web. If you ever did a tour to some of the NASA Space Centers, you could probably see a crap ton of these photos in their digital archives.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, the moon landing conspiracy is so last century.

The shit people find on the surface of Mars on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't know what to say to people who think the moon landings were a coverup. That's a really powerful illustration of the internet's level of reasoning.
    I say to them "Do you know shit about the cold war?" I mean if the moon landings were faked you'd have to have the USA, USSR and China all in cahoots with each other about this. Especially when the latter two were all too eager to knock the US down a peg or two. The USSR was following Apollo 11 closely. If it were faked Brezhnev himself would have flown to the UN and mocked the US in the middle of New York about how they lied to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I say to them "Do you know shit about the cold war?" I mean if the moon landings were faked you'd have to have the USA, USSR and China all in cahoots with each other about this. Especially when the latter two were all too eager to knock the US down a peg or two. The USSR was following Apollo 11 closely. If it were faked Brezhnev himself would have flown to the UN and mocked the US in the middle of New York about how they lied to the world.
    Probably all a conspiracy by the Lizard People.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the moon landings were faked all the way up till 1972, then why weren't they faked later? Why not, say, today? With the modern CGI, it would be possible to fake something really crazy, like, say, a manned flight to an exoplanet... Right?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Probably all a conspiracy by the Lizard People.
    Damn you know about us lizard people and our schemes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Damn you know about us lizard people and our schemes
    Yeeeeeees, we know everything about you!

Huehuehue, they don't know the true enemy... Let them think that the lizard people are the masters for now!

Deleted
    Trying to disprove someones delusion that they conjured themselves, is a hopeless and meaningless endeavour.

I'd even go so far as to say that some MMO-C posters just highlight this very fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Perhaps they should have released them 50 years earlier?
    50 years earlier they didn't exist, bruh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    50 years earlier they didn't exist, bruh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    The first camera came early as shit, tho ; Earliest one seems to be 1020 AD. :P

If the moon landings were faked all the way up till 1972, then why weren't they faked later? Why not, say, today? With the modern CGI, it would be possible to fake something really crazy, like, say, a manned flight to an exoplanet... Right?
    Actually the entire 70s were faked by the US government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    The first camera came early as shit, tho ; Earliest one seems to be 1020 AD. :P
    Yes, but the pictures from a manned moon landing mission didn't exist still.

Actually the entire 70s were faked by the US government.
    I think it goes deeper than that: the US government is being faked by the US government!

Honestly because on the final moon mission people bitched about a rerun of a show being postponed due to live scenes of the landing.

That's a pretty good point actually. If I were NASA, struggling to have enough government funding, I'd definitely funnel it into a far more lucrative conspiracy "oh, look at that, we found a completely habitable planet just outside our solar system. If you voters were to, say, push the government to double our funding, we could set up colonies there within 2030..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    That's a pretty good point actually. If I were NASA, struggling to have enough government funding, I'd definitely funnel it into a far more lucrative conspiracy "oh, look at that, we found a completely habitable planet just outside our solar system. If you voters were to, say, push the government to double our funding, we could set up colonies there within 2030..."
    I'd guess the twisted logic for these nuts would be, that NASA already does this: Using state of the art CGI to create pictures of faraway planets and stuff - which of course are all fake. There are no other planets or they'd have to explain why earth is flat and other celestial bodies aren't.