Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    for ptr yea.
    might be worth adding LS instead of refreshing Moonfires with natures balance, but not sure
    LS refreshes on splash it too. Given Empowerment uptime, Moonfire should be fairly simply to keep up.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    LS refreshes on splash it too. Given Empowerment uptime, Moonfire should be fairly simply to keep up.
    Which would only be easier to maintain as tier progresses. IM STOKED TO PLAY IT NOW LOL

Lol dat macro rotation tho...

Do we actually have any procs we can react to even with the artifact and its perks, apart from shooting stars (if you call that proc2react)? Do other classes have?
    Last edited by Glengolars; 2016-06-27 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glengolars View Post
    Lol dat macro rotation tho...

Do we actually have any procs we can react to even with the artifact and its perks, apart from shooting stars (if you call that proc2react)? Do other classes have?
    Other classes have, we don't. Not saying all other classes do, been playing DH, Arcane and Fire mage and they have. Fire mage is "just" hot streak though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhere View Post
    Other classes have, we don't. Not saying all other classes do, been playing DH, Arcane and Fire mage and they have. Fire mage is "just" hot streak though.
    A proc that they can slo play around and manipulate.

Way more than what we have. I still think shooting stars should have been a thing.

Once we get Oneth's Legendary will get the RNG factor. If you get lucky and get the CA/Inc Ring, then you're in business.

Some specs have procs, others don't. Not all procs change rotation, either.

I don't mind it. Having a proc to play around also means that you have to play around it.

7+ Year Old Account
    WELP, my lack of enthusiasm for Legion Balance & the news about camera reduction ended in me terminating my sub again today.

I don't like Balance in it's current state. It feels half-baked and disjointed. I don't have faith Blizzard will address the issues (because christ, we can't even get them to talk to us, let alone actually change things) and that combined with the zoom reduction (I've played at max-zoom the entire time I've played WoW) is just too much.

If anyone wants to take over my spreadsheet lmk and I can transfer ownership to you.

No other class interested you?

I'm happy with my Windwalker monk outside their horrid defensives. Shamans and DK's are also super fun. Take a look at those.

Druid DPS specs are just bland this xpac, maybe better luck next one ;p.

Tried to test without an artifact today. It was pretty brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jqu View Post
    Anecdotal evidence but on the PTR, I've been seeing the highest single target unbuffed dps with the following as an iLevel 742 M HFC-geared Boomkin running Seed/DSI:

• Build - Starlord / Incarnation / BotA / Nature's Balance (Turret Spec)
    • Opener - Sunfire, Moonfire, Wrath until >80 Asp, Lunar Strike (to refresh Moonfire), Incarnation/Ring, SS, LS, SW
    • Rotation - Build to SS, prioritize casting Empowerments, then Wrath but also cast LS to refresh Moonfire (you might have to cast some non-empowered LSs)
    I would replace DSI on the PTR with something like the Iron Reaver Piston or maybe even the heirloom. With mastery being one of our worst stats it seems to severely drop in value.

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    I would replace DSI on the PTR with something like the Iron Reaver Piston or maybe even the heirloom. With mastery being one of our worst stats it seems to severely drop in value.
    Tbh, I still dont see why crit would be better then mastery... Empowerments hit rly hard and it buffs SS. Pre patch maybe since we dont have artifact for PoG but it seems like it will be 2 sets of gear. Hast > Mastery and Crit > haste

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrious View Post
    Tbh, I still dont see why crit would be better then mastery... Empowerments hit rly hard and it buffs SS. Pre patch maybe since we dont have artifact for PoG but it seems like it will be 2 sets of gear. Hast > Mastery and Crit > haste
    Emphasis on Fury of Elune.

Thought I had for FoE; Having a near perfect drop doesn't quite feel as if it is as rewarding equally enough as the effort that goes into the mental pre-planning and maintenance while it's up. It also doesn't quite live up to it's name "Fury of Elune" currently. My thought is something similar to the Valk'yr the Unholy Death Knights have available. The longer we have FoE up the more damage it does, or for every damage tick it's damage is increased by a small % (Have you ever seen how fast 105% haste FoE ticks?). Just an idea I had while chatting with a few of Druid friends.

Emphasis on Fury of Elune.
    So you think its better to just go for Crit > Haste for the most part going into EN? It rly is annoying that FoE has no interaction with mastery... makes gearing just a nuissance... Especially when focusing on multiple toons for split runs at the start of the expansion lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrious View Post
    So you think its better to just go for Crit > Haste for the most part going into EN? It rly is annoying that FoE has no interaction with mastery... makes gearing just a nuissance... Especially when focusing on multiple toons for split runs at the start of the expansion lol
    No, Haste is still king (by a mile and a half).

15+ Year Old Account
    No, Haste is still king (by a mile and a half).
    I'm excited to have haste as our new king stat. Looking forward to the progression, gear wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dehzarious View Post
    It also doesn't quite live up to it's name "Fury of Elune" currently. My thought is something similar to the Valk'yr the Unholy Death Knights have available. The longer we have FoE up the more damage it does, or for every damage tick it's damage is increased by a small %. Just an idea I had while chatting with a few of Druid friends.
    In all honesty, our mastery should increase Spellstorm damage instead of just Starsurge and Starfall, as well as buff empowerments; although that'll take some number tuning to rebalance Starfall. If Starfall is not rebalanced, then it's a direct nerf to the current AOE kit. Although, thematically, having Starfall drop at the same time (Thus, Spellstorm damage) both Sunfall Stars and Starfall Stars would be pretty damn cool.
    Last edited by Frostyfire14; 2016-06-28 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    I'm excited to have haste as our new king stat. Looking forward to the progression, gear wise.
    Although its going to feel bad and kinda unrewarding to have the talents fight each other that much stat wise.
    I might be wrong, but since there is alot of talk with Crit working the best with FoE and Mastery the better for Stellar Drift and NB.

I understand that Haste is going to be the best. But are we gonna have to have several gear sets for different talent specs?
    And how is versatility factoring in for us? Is this stat going to better for a FoE build than the other.
    Last edited by Hekkipekki; 2016-06-28 at 09:24 PM.

Deleted
    Lunar Strike has a new animation Hope they'll update FoE graphics soon.

FOE buff, nothing else. :/