Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.kgw.com/news/local/editor...park/229160392

One time a year the nudes gather by the thousands to have their dangly bits flowing in the breeze as they bicycle happily along. It's pretty funny actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Nudity is up to the municipal governments.
    Notably, it's explicitly forbidden in Barcelona since 2011 (though they reserve some recondite spaces where it's not).
    In case of Barcelona, it probably has to do with the flows of tourists they are getting. I actually was in Barcelona in 2013; pretty nice place, but soooo crowded...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Nothing but you shouldn't be naked in public places where people of both genders can move around easily, have some modesty
    Again, why? I am interested in your reasoning about this.

Also, just as a side note, my point since these people find this as normal, for them there's no shame walking naked around one another. You perceive that shame because of your beliefs. Just like muslim women from ... Saudi Arabia for example, might think the same about regular women walking in t-shirt and jeans around men, they have no modesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That's a little outdated.
    Most recent reports shown that Germany's birthrates are back up, highest in 12 years.
    http://www.dw.com/en/germany-birth-r...ses/a-18664819
    Not all hope is lost just yet.... Or don't put your hopes up too high.
    (Depending on who looks at it lol)
    Is it from the refugee breeding influx though?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    In case of Barcelona, it probably has to do with the flows of tourists they are getting. I actually was in Barcelona in 2013; pretty nice place, but soooo crowded...
    It was appealed and defended on the idea of "convivencia" ("coexistence" but translates literally to "living together"). It was pretty controversial at the time, and they're still today seeking to ease on it, designate more places, etc.

It's a wonderful place indeed :]. But yeah, tourism is massive there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    German birthrate being the lowest is common knowledge as is their open borders because of their need for workers. It's odd that you find this so counter to reality.
    Yup. There's more to it though. Like birthrates from migrants adapting to local standards but ah sure. "Muslims are trying to outbreed us" sounds a lot more catchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yup. There's more to it though. Like birthrates from migrants adapting to local standards but ah sure. "Muslims are trying to outbreed us" sounds a lot more catchy.
    Birth rates are low because people have to pay so much in taxes to support 3rd world immigrants that k selected people have less kids because they want to raise them right. R selected people are not bothered living 20 people in a 2 bedroom apartment. K selected have less kids under stress, R selected have more kids under stress EVERY ZIKA ANCHOR BABY WILL COST TAXPAYERS MORE THAN ITS BIRTH WEIGHT IN GOLD PER YEAR ITS ALIVE. Switzerland has a pay as you go system and find it takes over 130 taxpayers to support each 3rd world refugee.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    Every modern Country (except US and i think maybe russia or not? which are at a 2.1 birthrate which only adds to what is lost, and that will be gone soon) are in a population decline if you do not include immigrants, if you add immigrants and their repopulation numbers they all skyrocket

(because lets face it "excluding modern country to modern country", they tend to be dumber and have more unprotected sex and less reponsiblility, because they are coming form 3rd world countries that usually treat woman as slaves/sex bots and worse.....)

so it is no wonder why they pop out more babies.......
    It's very shocking to read how little some people think to know about the world. Are you seriously that deluded, that you truly think women in 3rd world countries are treated as slaves and sex bots ? You know what the word 'usually' right ? You are saying that most women in the 3rd world countries are slaves and/or sex bots or worse. That just highlights your extremely limited knowledge about the world outside your little town.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    no they dont. understand the difference between WAR and Economic Refugee
    I understand it better than you, I also understand that you have no idea what their status is, so let me repeat it.
    They have a right to be there, like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Nothing but you shouldn't be naked in public places where people of both genders can move around easily, have some modesty
    Not all cultures are the same, you know.

This was clearly a place that embraced nudism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

So... They should become nudists as well?
    No they just shudnt be offended by the host culture.

Deleted
    Who are these, Moslems, and why should i not be naked around them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Who are these, Moslems, and why should i not be naked around them?
    Just checked: it is actually a valid word!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Moslem
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Just checked: it is actually a valid word!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Moslem
    Hahaha, that begs the question to wether the OP actually knew of this, or if it was the smoothest Typo ever. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    No they just shudnt be offended by the host culture.
    Which they were not. Read the article.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Birth rates are low because people have to pay so much in taxes to support 3rd world immigrants that k selected people have less kids because they want to raise them right. R selected people are not bothered living 20 people in a 2 bedroom apartment. K selected have less kids under stress, R selected have more kids under stress EVERY ZIKA ANCHOR BABY WILL COST TAXPAYERS MORE THAN ITS BIRTH WEIGHT IN GOLD PER YEAR ITS ALIVE. Switzerland has a pay as you go system and find it takes over 130 taxpayers to support each 3rd world refugee.
    This is absolute nonsense. It's a shame that you can benefit from freedom of speech. Where is moderation?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx420baby420xx View Post
    Either way youre forcing people. What sounds worse. Young children being forced to see naked adults without their consent.
    What's wrong with being naked?

Only a repressive culture built on guilt and shame would take that as a problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    What's wrong with being naked?

Only a repressive culture built on guilt and shame would take that as a problem.
    Yeah yeah sure ok.
    Young children shouldn't be exposed to random nudity by random people without their parents consent. That sound repressive to you?

Deleted
    This is absolute nonsense. It's a shame that you can benefit from freedom of speech. Where is moderation?
    Aww, the fascism in this sentence is stronk.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah yeah sure ok.
    Young children shouldn't be exposed to random nudity by random people without their parents consent. That sound repressive to you?
    Their parents shouldn't bring their children to a nudist beach duh!

7+ Year Old Account
    Middle Eastern refugees : Worst guests ever!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Aww, the fascism in this sentence is stronk.

- - - Updated - - -

Their parents shouldn't bring their children to a nudist beach duh!
    The fascism!!! Whoa come on tell me I'm fascist so I can add another line in my signature.

Irrelevant reply. Are you having problems following up? They have been relocated there.

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    It's very shocking to read how little some people think to know about the world. Are you seriously that deluded, that you truly think women in 3rd world countries are treated as slaves and sex bots ? You know what the word 'usually' right ? You are saying that most women in the 3rd world countries are slaves and/or sex bots or worse. That just highlights your extremely limited knowledge about the world outside your little town.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand it better than you, I also understand that you have no idea what their status is, so let me repeat it.
    They have a right to be there, like it or not.
    lets see over 100 males. what could they status be. hmm ah right Economic Refugee. Go Home - Bye