Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It seems that enchanters will be able to get BoS by disenchanting items of rare or above quality sometimes. Don't know how high the droprate will be, though.

Sad thing, anyway. Materials are a commodity, they should be tradable, no matter what the source. Rarity will set the price. This is how markets work. I get that soulbound materials which have been refined by a profession (like, turning cloth into some kind of "enchanted" cloth) keep some power on the side of the crafter - but is it really needed?

Especially after the stunt they put on the enchanters, providing anyone and their mother with free materials from dungeons if an enchanter is present. I still hold a grudge because of that.

I'm Herbalism/Enchanting so I have absolutely no use for them (aside from 1 enchanting toy).

- - - Updated - - -

I will throw a note out there, my DK Class Order questline required me turn in 10 BoS to complete the campaign as a step.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ninerapture View Post
    I'm Herbalism/Enchanting so I have absolutely no use for them (aside from 1 enchanting toy).

- - - Updated - - -

I will throw a note out there, my DK Class Order questline required me turn in 10 BoS to complete the campaign as a step.
    Oh, for Heaven's sake, WFT??? I hope they will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Oh, for Heaven's sake, WFT??? I hope they will change that.
    I got 10 BoS while leveling up, it wasn't a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ninerapture View Post
    I got 10 BoS while leveling up, it wasn't a big deal.
    You also get tons in heroic dungeons now, nearly 1 per boss.

Even before the change it wasn't too hard to gather lots of BoS if you needed it. There's an artifact quest that leads into Emerald Nightmare (not required for the 3rd relic slot, for those who worry) that requires 30 BoS, and I got that in a couple days as a tailor/enchanter several weeks before they added more BoS sources. I could probably do that in one day now if I ran a bunch of dungeons.

Deleted
    Hey,

you will get BoS from disenchanting rare or epic items.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is good to hear see as my hunter who is now my new main and probably staying that way for legion is tailor.chanter so hopefully i can make serious $$$ in the first few weeks

Beta Player here *wave*.
    Enchanter/Tailor is working just fine with the newest build.
    Blizzard massivly reduced the amount of blood you get via gathering professions. The blood is an added bonus, but not the main source for blood.
    Currently all dungeon bosses have a chance to drop blood. The higher the difficulty the higher the chance for blood.
    Worldquests which award blood have been buffed. They appear more often now.
    And Enchanters which almost don't need any blood, can get blood via disenchanting (approx. the same rate as gathering professions).

Thanks to the way blood currently works it gives additional value to crafting professions.
    Which is needed since they don't have any other advantages.
    Otherwise you would see people giving up their crafting professions for gathering ones, to get the additional value these give.
    Last edited by Geschan; 2016-06-25 at 09:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geschan View Post
    Beta Player here *wave*.
    Enchanter/Tailor is working just fine with the newest build.
    Blizzard massivly reduced the amount of blood you get via gathering professions. The blood is an added bonus, but not the main source for blood.
    Currently all dungeon bosses have a chance to drop blood. The higher the difficulty the higher the chance for blood.
    Worldquests which award blood have been buffed. They appear more often now.
    And Enchanters which almost don't need any blood, can get blood via disenchanting (approx. the same rate as gathering professions).

Thanks to the way blood currently works it gives additional value to crafting professions.
    Which is needed since they don't have any other advantages.
    Otherwise you would see people giving up their crafting professions for gathering ones, to get the additional value these give.
    this good news i was think to go tailor/skinning but as u said tailor enchanting looks good
    from wich gear does blood drop when u disenchant?
    Last edited by mmoc858eb321b1; 2016-06-26 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Especially after the stunt they put on the enchanters, providing anyone and their mother with free materials from dungeons if an enchanter is present. I still hold a grudge because of that.
    And the enchanting market crashed. Instead of being able to sell enchants or enchanting materials, our skill became "hope for a tip".

Quote Originally Posted by Mythalar View Post
    And again "Blood will drop from more sources" in the Q&A. Why don't they just make them BoA.

You'd still have to farm them but at least you could, and no prob on the economy like WoD bloods.
    It wasn't bad with Harmony BoP in MoP. They'll probably more or less balance it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post
    And the enchanting market crashed. Instead of being able to sell enchants or enchanting materials, our skill became "hope for a tip".
    If you're not making gold with enchanting this or any other expansion, you're doing it wrong.

Monopolies on materials sound more fun, to crafters, than they really are, for both crafters and the rest of the world, of Warcraft.