Anyone found our hidden artifact appearance?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Anyone found our hidden artifact appearance?
    maybe it is exactly that - invisible weapon appearance, wouldn't even mind :P

Quote Originally Posted by prejumpton View Post
    maybe it is exactly that - invisible weapon appearance, wouldn't even mind :P
    Oh oh I see, our offhand already uses it, right?

Deleted
    Here's a video of me testing StM on yesterday's Raid Testing of Trilliax Mythic!

Thoughts? Enjoy the badness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH5AJlyboyQ

Quote Originally Posted by Narline View Post
    Here's a video of me testing StM on yesterday's Raid Testing of Trilliax Mythic!

Thoughts? Enjoy the badness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH5AJlyboyQ
    450k dps max with StM. While shaman and dobbie huntards do close to million dps on starting burst, and won't die after 3 minutes. Kinda stupid though to use execute talent on pull.

Did I actually miss something which could even remotely be considered cool, good, epic or something? The recount really looks like its MoP 2.0.

Deleted
    Nah, numbers look very, very similar to late MoP again unfortunately. I think that the more gear we get though, the better we will become, seriously. I have no doubt that in fights where we don't pop StM at Burst, but rather close towards the end, we'll look at Top DPS, perhaps #2 or #3. What bothers me A LOT is the ramp-up time we need. It's a freaking JOKE that classes like Hunters, Shamans, Assassination Rogues, or DH's can just press 2 or 3 buttons and dish out DPS not from this world - while we have to generate 100 insanity, then enter Voidform, and THEN start building stacks. I get the idea behind it - I really do. But in comparison to other classes it's definitely kind of a "turn-off." In my opinion at least.

That's... a very strange point of view, because every spec in a game gets better the more gear it gets, and we actually become worse in our designed niche when our fellow raiders get more gear, because the faster secondary targets die, the worse we become.

Well, don't want to be the "see, I've told ya" type of guy... but: see, I've told ya!

Embrace the mop 2.0.

Deleted
    450k dps max with StM. While shaman and dobbie huntards do close to million dps on starting burst, and won't die after 3 minutes. Kinda stupid though to use execute talent on pull.

Did I actually miss something which could even remotely be considered cool, good, epic or something? The recount really looks like its MoP 2.0.
    Shadow top dps, still complains

Quote Originally Posted by Qweerty View Post
    Shadow top dps, still complains
    Barely made to outdps DEAD people... with our something something possibly the best dps cd in the game yadda yadda blah blah
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-06-28 at 11:00 AM.

Deleted
    No, we don't. We get better - simply BECAUSE of the fact we have SO MUCH MORE to gain than other classes. Just check our Tier-Set Bonus. We get Insanity EVERY TIME our dots tick. They begin ticking faster and faster the longer we're in VF, ergo we stay in void form longer, ERGO our dots do more damage because of Mass Hysteria, and so on. You see where I'm coming from? The fact that our play style is so...exponential makes for very interesting, exciting gameplay deeper down in the expansion, specifically with better gear.

No, we don't. We get better - simply BECAUSE of the fact we have SO MUCH MORE to gain than other classes. Just check our Tier-Set Bonus. We get Insanity EVERY TIME our dots tick. They begin ticking faster and faster the longer we're in VF, ergo we stay in void form longer, ERGO our dots do more damage because of Mass Hysteria, and so on. You see where I'm coming from? The fact that our play style is so...exponential makes for very interesting, exciting gameplay deeper down in the expansion, specifically with better gear.
    Yeah, because other specs don't gain anything in their tier bonuses.

Also: wtf is happening to MMO-Champ last two days? It lags like hell.

Deleted
    I'll upload more snippets today I think. The longer the try took, the more probable it was for me to be on the top. This was already a trend in previous raid testings. Granted, Mythic Dungeons are different, as bosses simply don't live long enough for me to ramp-up enough damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, because other specs don't gain anything in their tier bonuses.

Also: wtf is happening to MMO-Champ last two days? It lags like hell.
    Never said they're not gaining anything? Their playstyle is simply not as exponential as ours. A DH has like 5 spells. What the F*** is he supposed to gain that lets him change his damage so exponencially?

A BM Hunter has like...what, 3 spells? There's not much room for fluctiation in there in my opinion, so IN COMPARISON to a shadow priest, the amount of awesomeness those classes gain in the times to come gets dwarfed by what we could gain...potentially - if Blizz plays their cards right

Never said they're not gaining anything? Their playstyle is simply not as exponential as ours. A DH has like 5 spells. What the F*** is he supposed to gain that lets him change his damage so exponencially?

A BM Hunter has like...what, 3 spells? There's not much room for fluctiation in there in my opinion, so IN COMPARISON to a shadow priest, the amount of awesomeness those classes gain in the times to come gets dwarfed by what we could gain...potentially - if Blizz plays their cards right
    I wonder how will you play in second legion tier, after you lose your exponential tier bonus (which absolutely should fucking be baseline, btw). Can't even fathom how awesome would be exponentially losing your insanity gains and rolling back to where you were at the Legion start with new tier upgrades while your raid members get better with new tier sets, like it actually should be.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-06-28 at 11:13 AM.

Deleted
    I wonder how will you play in second legion tier, after you lose your exponential tier bonus (which absolutely should fucking be baseline, btw). Can't even fathom how awesome would be exponentially losing your insanity gains and rolling back to where you were at the Legion start with new tier upgrades while your raid members get better with new tier sets, like it actually should be.
    Let that be my worry

I still feel as if you don't get my point, but I am not out for confrontation over the small things in life.

If you don't want to play shadow priest, or dislike the route it's taking - simply don't play it.
    But then I also think there's no justified reason for you to complain about it in this thread.

Let that be my worry

I still feel as if you don't get my point, but I am not out for confrontation over the small things in life.

If you don't want to play shadow priest, or dislike the route it's taking - simply don't play it.
    But then I also think there's no justified reason for you to complain about it in this thread.
    I am not complaining, I am trying to discuss. Why are you so afraid to discuss? Why so passive-agressive?

Also: laughed like 10 minutes at "justified reasons". Didn't knew you're now the person who justifies reasons to "complain". Can I discuss stuff here, Professor Umbridge? Pleeeeeeeease?
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-06-28 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    Can I discuss stuff here, Professor Umbridge? Pleeeeeeeease?
    NO LAUGHING IN MY CLASSROOM!

I apologize. I just don't see you're complaining being considered a discussion - and I in no way am trying to insult you or your argument. Speaking of argument - you haven't actually brought one up yet to justify your claim. Why do you dislike shadow? I can't identify any "justified reason" as you put it in any of your previous posts that would let me understand your dislike towards it. Again I'm sorry, but to me it does in fact seem that all you're doing is complaining.

NO LAUGHING IN MY CLASSROOM!

I apologize. I just don't see you're complaining being considered a discussion - and I in no way am trying to insult you or your argument. Speaking of argument - you haven't actually brought one up yet to justify your claim. Why do you dislike shadow? I can't identify any "justified reason" as you put it in any of your previous posts that would let me understand your dislike towards it. Again I'm sorry, but to me it does in fact seem that all you're doing is complaining.
    Dunno, is my English being so bad? Since for me complaining is crying with no propositions, like, for example (read this in stupid childish high-pitch voice): "Guys imagine I've gone to raid and get no epics there, raid leader gave everything to his friends waa waaa". That's complaining. Saying something like (read this in manly, Batman voice please): "Our leveling SUCKS. Warrior or any melee kills stuff 5x faster than we. If not for damage, something should be made with our survivability. Like a passive DR coming back to shadowform". See? That's not complaining, that's discussion, because it comes with proposition :P

Dunno, is my English being so bad? Since for me complaining is crying with no propositions, like, for example (read this in stupid childish high-pitch voice): "Guys imagine I've gone to raid and get no epics there, raid leader gave everything to his friends waa waaa". That's complaining. Saying something like (read this in manly, Batman voice please): "Our leveling SUCKS. Warrior or any melee kills stuff 5x faster than we. If not for damage, something should be made with our survivability. Like a passive DR coming back to shadowform". See? That's not complaining, that's discussion, because it comes with proposition :P
    It's kinda complaining because you completely exaggerate things, they do not even kill anywhere close to 5 times as fast as you, they don't even kill twice as fast as us. Are they better for leveling? Sure, but as I already pointed out earlier, leveling is like 15 hours of your time playing this expansion, it's nothing. I'm only 825 on my priest and outside of group world quests which obviously aren't designed to be soloed I have little issue questing anymore, can easily pull quite a few mobs and manage now.

Do we have to put in more effort than a lot of other classes to do it? Sure, but shadow has always been like that for everything, it's never been a class for those who wanted an easy time. If you are so envious of the melee classes you should probably just reroll to one of them.

So, nobody knows anything about hidden artifact skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    If you are so envious of the melee classes you should probably just reroll to one of them.
    If it makes you happy (and I hope it ends this stupid nonargument once and forever), then know that I already decided to reroll, and already leveled and geared myself a new main, and even already farmed all the support stuff I may need, like professions, teleports and transmogs. I've been doing that since May 2016, because I don't want to relive as shadow through mop 2.0, the game should be for fun, not for misery and pain. Does that changes anything all of a sudden? Bad, broken mechanics? Lack of burst and aoe? Huge lack of survivability? Should I just leave you be to your happy StM circlejerking? That won't happen, sorry. I have all the rights to post here, just like you, or any other member of "SHUT UP WE'RE FINE" club of elite shadowpriests. Feel free to use ignore function, if my posts disturb you so much.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-06-28 at 02:12 PM.

I have to agree, it is kinda sad that all the praise that SP gets for having really good damage is usually just because of StM, and without it the damage would not even be close. The talent as a bandaid fix our otherwise rather low damage is not a good thing, especially since you can only really use it in a raid, because in solo questing it would be kind of silly to use and corpse walk every couple minutes and in pvp your goal is to stay alive and not to just die after bursting one person to the ground.