Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    The fascism!!! Whoa come on tell me I'm fascist so I can add another line in my signature.

Irrelevant reply. Are you having problems following up? They have been relocated there.
    Who cares if thye are relocated there?
    If you don't like it go back to the shithole you came from.
    No one should be forced to walk around on egg shells just cause refugees are offended.

Every one has failed at this.
    From the Germany accepting them to the people who decided its a good idea to put them near a nudist retreat to the refugees them self's that didn't want to fight to claim back their country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    It's very shocking to read how little some people think to know about the world. Are you seriously that deluded, that you truly think women in 3rd world countries are treated as slaves and sex bots ? You know what the word 'usually' right ? You are saying that most women in the 3rd world countries are slaves and/or sex bots or worse. That just highlights your extremely limited knowledge about the world outside your little town.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand it better than you, I also understand that you have no idea what their status is, so let me repeat it.
    They have a right to be there, like it or not.
    You sir understand nothing.
    95% of these so called refugees ain't refugees they are gold diggers/welfare seeking leeches.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    You can get fined for spitting on the sidewalk.

Sidewalk is public. The nudist zone is private property. Even the space in my car is private property, I can drive around naked and you cant stop me .
    Being naked on public grounds is legal, too, as long as you aren't acting lewd or intentionally causing a public disturbance.
    When I'm in Germany in the summer I see naked people in public parks and along rivers and lakes all the time.
    Nobody really makes a big deal out of it.

Yeah yeah sure ok.
    Young children shouldn't be exposed to random nudity by random people without their parents consent. That sound repressive to you?
    Yes, of course it is.
    But I understand that some cultures are more repressive than mine, which widely accepts nudity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Who cares if thye are relocated there?
    If you don't like it go back to the shithole you came from.
    No one should be forced to walk around on egg shells just cause refugees are offended.

Every one has failed at this.
    From the Germany accepting them to the people who decided its a good idea to put them near a nudist retreat to the refugees them self's that didn't want to fight to claim back their country.

- - - Updated - - -

You sir understand nothing.
    95% of these so called refugees ain't refugees they are gold diggers/welfare seeking leeches.
    Maybe next time read the article before commenting?

Have any of you ever been to a nude beach? More than likely the migrants will be running for the hills. What has been seen, can never be unseen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Yes, of course it is.
    But I understand that some cultures are more repressive than mine, which widely accepts nudity.
    Lol.
    Please tell me what culture that is where young children can be exposed to nudity by random people without parents consent.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    The Sun (UK) = National Enquirer (US)

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The exhibitionism paragraph is fucking stupid anyway.

1. Only men can do it o_O. 2016 equality anyone?
    2. Its not exhibitionism if the victim laughs/feels pity/ is interested. How do you prove how they felt/reacted?
    How did you come to that conclusion?
    The pronoun "ihn" references "der Exhibitionismus", not "der Täter" and even if it did that would not exclude women in a German legal text.

Lol.
    Please tell me what culture that is where young children can be exposed to nudity by random people without parents consent.
    Spanish. It's allowed and freely practiced in the majority of the territory. It is, in fact, unavoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Just checked: it is actually a valid word!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Moslem
    In German there are two words for "muslim": "der Moslem" and sometimes "die Muslime" (if you speak of them as a group).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Have any of you ever been to a nude beach? More than likely the migrants will be running for the hills. What has been seen, can never be unseen.
    Its all part of a secret plan of getting rid of em!

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Hahaha, that begs the question to wether the OP actually knew of this, or if it was the smoothest Typo ever. :P
    They probably used the German word for it by mistake and since it does exists in english it will pass the spellcheck.

Deleted
    Spanish. It's allowed and freely practiced in the majority of the territory. It is, in fact, unavoidable.
    In Spain I can go around naked wherever I please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Well said, Yvvie. Funnily enough, I too am in that paradoxical "YOU'RE A HYPOCRIT!" area of being tolerant except towards intolerance.

Well, that and like, most illegal stuff. But I think it's fair to be intolerant towards murder and rape and whatnot. "HYPOCRIIIIT!"
    There's a thin line between being tolerant and naive. People should remember that being tolerant does not mean 100% acceptance of everything at the cost of everything too. Too often it's naivety disguised as tolerance.

In Spain I can go around naked wherever I please?
    Any public exterior space, save for any municipality with legislation against it (which is essentially the city of Barcelona, and that's about it).

I hope the nudists (FKK-club) is going to stick up against this and take it to court. Immigrants / refugees should adapt to the culture they invade. Not vice versa.

Deleted
    Any public exterior space, save for any municipality with legislation against it (which is essentially the city of Barcelona, and that's about it).
    Cock hanging out and all? Because I've been in Spain and I've never seen that.

Maybe next time read the article before commenting?
    I have.
    You are wrong.

Its all part of a secret plan of getting rid of em!
    Pretty effective if you ask me. I stumbled upon a nude beach area in France. It looked like an entire herd of elephant seals was sunning themselves on the rocks. Scarred for life.

Cock hanging out and all? Because I've been in Spain and I've never seen that.
    Yes, full frontal. This guy was a bit of a celebrity among tourists before they banned it in Barcelona (picture link obviously NSFW).
    Naked biking gatherings are pretty popular too.

I don't claim it is an everyday occurrence. And nudists generally prefer to hang around designated areas. But it is completely unregulated, so you're bound to encounter them here and there.