Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I really think it will be predictable like the Vale saving Jon. The north will hold the wall, the undead will start to overwhelm them ( probably because Bran allowing them to bypass the ward)... and just when it looks like the undead have won, the dragons come in and kill everyone... some last minute negotiating convinces Dany to come.

That is how I see it playing out. pretty predictable.

- - - Updated - - -

He just got burned in the Septa..... oh yeah.. another theory down....
    The Wall will go down. Bran will cross the wall and because he bears the Mark of the NK, it will get destroyed.
    The show never said the wall was magic, until Benjen talked about it. Saying the dead can't go through it, so if it doesn't go down the whites can't go through. Therefore it will go down. And Castle Black with it. Goodbye glorious Edd

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    The Wall will go down. Bran will cross the wall and because he bears the Mark of the NK, it will get destroyed.
    The show never said the wall was magic, until Benjen talked about it. Saying the dead can't go through it, so if it doesn't go down the whites can't go through. Therefore it will go down. And Castle Black with it. Goodbye glorious Edd
    The biggest threat to the wall is Cersei, IMO. I don't think she has Jaime's support any longer, and any military force she has is going to suffer for it. She's severely outnumbered and presumably significantly in debt, given the Tyrells are no longer financially supportive. She has no allies outside of Qybern and Clegane - and everyone against her is pretty much with Daenerys, who has potential to ally with Jon, too; he'll accept because he knows what's coming. She's insistent on taking everything, and it's easier for her to ally with the North than it is for her warm-climate army to fight in the snow.

Cersei has proven volatile when cornered - wouldn't bet against Qybern sending his murder children to Castle Black under innocent pretences, ultimately resulting in sabotage of the wall.
    Last edited by Bashkar; 2016-06-28 at 12:08 PM.

After last episode I have only one question: " WHAT THE FUCK IS GUL'DAN DOING IN WESTEROS? ".

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Nowhere is it said that this is the evening (everyone left) while the "Lannister Frey" scene was at noon.
    Who said she used the Frey kitchen. He instantly saw she wasn't one of "his" so the people in the kitchen would have noticed the same. So she cooked them somewhere else.
    So people in the kitchen would've noticed, but the people in the dining hall didn't? It's fine for complete strangers to come in and serve the Freys, but not to use the kitchen? And baking in another kitchen doesn't necessarily make the endeavor any simpler.

Anyway you twist and turn it, it's a pretty incredible feat that Arya seems to pull off without a hitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I really think it will be predictable like the Vale saving Jon. The north will hold the wall, the undead will start to overwhelm them ( probably because Bran allowing them to bypass the ward)... and just when it looks like the undead have won, the dragons come in and kill everyone... some last minute negotiating convinces Dany to come.

That is how I see it playing out. pretty predictable.

- - - Updated - - -

He just got burned in the Septa..... oh yeah.. another theory down....
    I did not see howland reed at the septa. You might be confusing him with someone else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I did not see howland reed at the septa. You might be confusing him with someone else?
    One of the numerous fan theories is that Howland Reed is the High Sparrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    So people in the kitchen would've noticed, but the people in the dining hall didn't? It's fine for complete strangers to come in and serve the Freys, but not to use the kitchen? And baking in another kitchen doesn't necessarily make the endeavor any simpler.

Anyway you twist and turn it, it's a pretty incredible feat that Arya seems to pull off without a hitch.
    Obviously, what Arya presents it as if she has done is incredibly retarded in the extreme. A more plausible scenario is that she's just fucking with him, and they aren't his sons at all, or maybe she took just a foot or something from one of them and baked it into the pie. Who knows what she did with their bodies, though... not like you can magically disappear away two grown men like that, especially considering she's still a weak, tiny girl. Then she does a stupid equally-magical instantkilling CGI throat slit, instead of a more satisfying kill. Overall, the scene was so cringeworthy and cartoony (it honestly wouldn't have felt out of place as a joke from South Park... y'know, if only they hadn't already done it) I couldn't even feel any satisfaction over seeing the old fart get offed.

Worst part, though, was how she didn't even fucking pin like a stark sigil to his forehead or something, announcing for the world her vengeance. What a lost opportunity.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Lol at you guys saying most people wouldn't know what the Jon Snow birth scene was about.

To be honest until I read the wiki I wasn't completely sure what the Targryrean family tree was like. I thought Viserys and Dany were hand me down children. Especially since Dany calls herself Stormborn and not Targeryean...

All I knew was that one old Targ used dragon's to conquer the kingdoms and that's why Arya and Tywin like him. And also that they're dragon's.

Actually I thought that Arthur Dayne guy who fought was a Targ. I didn't realize his name, I thought he was a prince and that was one of the rebellion fights.

Oh yeah and I guess they said something about the mountain raping and killing some lady that was married under the old rule to someone but that's wayyyyyyy in the back of my mind. I did make the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    A good assassin doesn't dick around with a target, or leave traces of themselves behind.

Kill em, get out unnoticed. She's doin' it right.

(Ok, well, the pie thing seems unnecessary, though)
    As if Arya was a dispassionate assassin, or ever did most of what she does right for that matter. She's a gleefully sadistic, emotion-driven agent of vengeance. She should want her victims to know that she's coming for them. Not like they can do anything about it anyway, with her bullshit magical shapeshifting, teleportation, self-healing, and possibly body-disintegrating abilities (in addition to who knows what else).

Man, the faceless men are such an awful part of the world. They can literally kill anyone they want without any effort or risk whatsoever. And nobody ever uses them (except to kill random commoners, for trivial reasons?), because then the story would've ended in the first season. Convenient, that.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    One of the numerous fan theories is that Howland Reed is the High Sparrow.
    Yeh, sadly I don't buy it. He would be a fairly well known person to some of the Noble houses. Certainly enough that those in kings landing might figure he's the high sparrow if that were the case.

His children never mentioned him going missing (that I remember)

7+ Year Old Account
    Dinner is served!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Lol at you guys saying most people wouldn't know what the Jon Snow birth scene was about.

To be honest until I read the wiki I wasn't completely sure what the Targryrean family tree was like. I thought Viserys and Dany were hand me down children. Especially since Dany calls herself Stormborn and not Targeryean...

All I knew was that one old Targ used dragon's to conquer the kingdoms and that's why Arya and Tywin like him. And also that they're dragon's.

Actually I thought that Arthur Dayne guy who fought was a Targ. I didn't realize his name, I thought he was a prince and that was one of the rebellion fights.

Oh yeah and I guess they said something about the mountain raping and killing some lady that was married under the old rule to someone but that's wayyyyyyy in the back of my mind. I did make the connection.
    Daenerys is called Stormborn because she was born in Dragonstone, during a huge storm.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Daenerys is called Stormborn because she was born in Dragonstone, during a huge storm.

Ya when Ramsey was also called snow I googled it and apparently if you're a bastard you get your name based on your location. But I looked at the tree and Dany seems legitimate so...I'm still a bit confused.

Deleted

Ya when Ramsey was also called snow I googled it and apparently if you're a bastard you get your name based on your location. But I looked at the tree and Dany seems legitimate so...I'm still a bit confused.
    Stormborn is more of a nickname.

She got the nickname because she was born, in a storm.

I really did enjoy this season, the two last episodes topped it off for me. I actually do not mind that this season was a lot slower paced to begin with. For me the best parts were Jons mother being revealed (and pretty much by extension his father). The way that scene in the ToJ was done was great. The editing from the baby to Jon was really well done as well (the music hitting it just right). Then the whole king of the north part. This season was about the Starks remembering who they are/finding out who they really are again.

Cersei is really ramping up to show how calculated and cold she can be as well. That and her dress just screamed queen bitch of the universe. Who ever designed it needs a pay rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Stormborn is more of a nickname.

She got the nickname because she was born, in a storm.
    Oh. It's just....she uses it instead of Targeryean so I thought...idk. She has so many names it becomes confusing.

Deleted
    Oh. It's just....she uses it instead of Targeryean so I thought...idk. She has so many names it becomes confusing.
    I'm not really sure why she uses it instead of Targaryen, I always figured it was because, everyone already knows she is a Targaryen, or because it sounds cooler.

And yeah, she's rocking some killer titles.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of her Name, Queen of the Andals, the First Men and the Rhoynar. Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Defender of the Faith, Princess of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen, Liberator of Astapor and Yunkai, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Called Stormborn, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains and the Mother of Dragons.

She could start announcing her titles to the Seven Kingdoms now and she'd still be going by the time she gets there.

Inheritant of a Horrendously Long List of Completely Irrelevant, Yet Pompous and Definitely Cool Sounding Titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    No Light of the Seven? That track is a masterpiece in and of itself, not to speak of how it was used in the show.
    Honestly, i enjoy the piece but i don't find it worthy of all the hype nor does it surpass the ones i mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    That channel is basically what would happen if the same 6 posters who cry about everything got together and made a Youtube channel.
    Do you have any actual critique of the plot and narrative critiques they offered? They're not saying "His face looks dumb!" they're saying "There are some serious issues with the narrative in this show."

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    that's why eschato love's that channel, did you read his rant after BastardBowl? heh

Jesus, it's a shitshow that shines real well, and people are going to call this the best episode in forever because they don't give a fuck about an actual story that makes sense.
    Yep, and I stand by that. That episode was so sloppy in regards to why and how things happened. They got the spectacle (the who, what ,and where) right, but everything leading up to it, and the things that happened during it - simply just didn't make sense. It's not a bad episode, if you turn your brain off. Sadly, I don't turn my brain off for GoT because the show set itself up as something else in its earlier seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I'm not really sure why she uses it instead of Targaryen, I always figured it was because, everyone already knows she is a Targaryen, or because it sounds cooler.

And yeah, she's rocking some killer titles.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of her Name, Queen of the Andals, the First Men and the Rhoynar. Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Defender of the Faith, Princess of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen, Liberator of Astapor and Yunkai, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Called Stormborn, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains and the Mother of Dragons.

She could start announcing her titles to the Seven Kingdoms now and she'd still be going by the time she gets there.
    The first half of those titles she claims but doesn't really have yet. Cersei has them, currently. So those are never really mentioned on the show ever, unless she's talking to Westermen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I thought the scene made perfect sense. Also, Arya has already said she's not no one.
    That made sense to you, that Arya, an assassin who always eschewed lady-like things, took the time to kill, carve, and bake Freys? I mean, obviously from a book reader's perspective it's a nod to Frey Pies, which are a thing for a totally different set of characters, but I've been told time and time again I shouldn't give a shit about the books and these are the shows, damn it, and they're different.

And I know that Arya has said she's "not no one," yet she has all the powers of "no one," IE the Faceless Men. Which, again, doesn't make sense. This is based on the previous scene where Jaqen let her go which....also doesn't make sense.