Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Honestly I cannot click a link with his face on it anymore as he makes me seethe and I'm prone to throwing my laptop at a wall whenever I see his face, I have never felt or held utter discontempt for someone than I have this prat in all my life.
    "It's wrong to hate on immigrants"
    "I hate this white man"

#liberals

17 years campaigning against EU and he's won. It's a good day for him, he deserves the chance to gloat and celebrate. I think he's a bad leader and in general leads a very poor party (rife with homophobia, racism, etc) but he's won the day. It's all good for him

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Honestly I cannot click a link with his face on it anymore as he makes me seethe and I'm prone to throwing my laptop at a wall whenever I see his face, I have never felt or held utter discontempt for someone than I have this prat in all my life.
    I wonder why he looks similar trolololo guy (Eduard Khil), where I live we have a politician that looks nearly like a clone of trolololol guy, seems like you have one too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    "I hate this white man"

#liberals

17 years campaigning against EU and he's won. It's a good day for him, he deserves the chance to gloat and celebrate. I think he's a bad leader and in general leads a very poor party (rife with homophobia, racism, etc) but he's won the day. It's all good for him
    Where did Kaira mention race at all?

Nigel Farage is a cunt, an absolute cunt, even most his supporters think he's a dick. But he's a dick that can get the common man listening to him.

Trying to equate hating one person for his personality and appearance to hating on an entire culture of people because of where they were born doesn't work, sorry.

And yes, sadly he has won. Now he gets to wander off to where ever the hell he wants to leave the rest of us to deal with his mess.

"I hate this white man"

#liberals

I want to see him as the PM of Britain just for shits and giggles.

From BBC news website:

German MEP Christian Ehler, a member of Angela Merkel's Christian Democrat Party, says there is "no other way" for the UK to start negotiations other than by triggering Article 50.

There will be "no back door" and no informal negotiations, he tells The World at One.

He suggests that the UK cannot be "Switzerland with nukes and a global perspective", adding: "We are going to expel Switzerland at the beginning of the next year from all of the European programmes" because the Swiss people rejected freedom of movement in a recent referendum.

Yup and they say its a democracy and not the Germans deciding everything... Don't play ball with the Germans and your kicked out regardless of what anyone else thinks.

The UK made the right choice. The EU needs to crash and burn so it can be rebuilt in a better way.

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack WN View Post
    From BBC news website:

German MEP Christian Ehler, a member of Angela Merkel's Christian Democrat Party, says there is "no other way" for the UK to start negotiations other than by triggering Article 50.

There will be "no back door" and no informal negotiations, he tells The World at One.

He suggests that the UK cannot be "Switzerland with nukes and a global perspective", adding: "We are going to expel Switzerland at the beginning of the next year from all of the European programmes" because the Swiss people rejected freedom of movement in a recent referendum.

Yup and they say its a democracy and not the Germans deciding everything... Don't play ball with the Germans and your kicked out regardless of what anyone else thinks.

The UK made the right choice. The EU needs to crash and burn so it can be rebuilt in a better way.

So you want free trade without the free movement of labor? Yeah, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Deleted
    So what's the next one then?

AUSXIT (Austria)
    BELXIT (Belgium)
    BULXIT (Bulgaria)
    CROXIT (Croatia)
    CYPXIT (Cyprus)
    CZEXIT (Czech Republic)
    DENXIT (Denmark)
    ESTXIT (Estonia)
    FINXIT (Finland)
    FRAXIT (France)
    GERXIT (Germany)
    HUNXIT (Hungary)
    IREXIT (Ireland)
    ITAXIT (Italy)
    LATXIT (Latvia)
    LITXIT (Lithuania)
    LUXXIT (Luxembourg)
    MALXIT (Malta)
    NETXIT (Netherlands)
    POLXIT (Poland)
    PORXIT (Portugal)
    ROMXIT (Romania)
    SVAXIT (Slovakia)
    SVEXIT (Slovenia)
    SPAXIT (Spain)
    SWEXIT (Sweden)

That list excludes Greece and the UK as those have already popped up.

Deleted
    Probaby France from what the polls were saying about national opinions.

Though seeing the reaction to the Brexit, i'm not sure most normal folks are going to vote to Leave the EU, atleast not until the dust has settled.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post

Though seeing the reaction to the Brexit, i'm not sure most normal folks are going to vote to Leave the EU, atleast not until the dust has settled.
    Holande told Le Pen yesterday that a referendum was out of the question. After the shitshow that is Brexit, nobody will be leaving.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

AUSXIT (Austria)
    BELXIT (Belgium)
    BULXIT (Bulgaria)
    CROXIT (Croatia)
    CYPXIT (Cyprus)
    CZEXIT (Czech Republic)
    DENXIT (Denmark)
    ESTXIT (Estonia)
    FINXIT (Finland)
    FRAXIT (France)
    GERXIT (Germany)
    HUNXIT (Hungary)
    IREXIT (Ireland)
    ITAXIT (Italy)
    LATXIT (Latvia)
    LITXIT (Lithuania)
    LUXXIT (Luxembourg)
    MALXIT (Malta)
    NETXIT (Netherlands)
    POLXIT (Poland)
    PORXIT (Portugal)
    ROMXIT (Romania)
    SVAXIT (Slovakia)
    SVEXIT (Slovenia)
    SPAXIT (Spain)
    SWEXIT (Sweden)

No one lol, they are all seeing what a shit show it is to actually go out and not just pretend like most do for political reason... It's easy to say we don't like it, but when it's time to get out, they are shitting there pants, no one want to be the guy pulling the plug.

Yes, those are democracies doing business with each other.
    Each gets to choose if they want to keep the agreements or terminate them.
    They had and agreement, the Swiss wanted to get a better deal, but the others do not offer one (because that is their decision).
    It is not really the EU expelling Switzerland, it is that Switzerland backed themselves in a corner where their own laws require them to leave since they have no authority to demand the new offer they want.

"Democracy" does not mean that you get to dictate terms to other countries.
    The Swiss do not get to do it to the EU, and the UK do not get to do it either.
    The can make an offer, but the other side can say "no" if they do not like it.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2016-06-28 at 12:59 PM.

Deleted
    "I hate this white man"

#liberals
    One hates a whole group of people because they weren't born in the same side of the planet as him, the other hates a dude for being an asshole.

#racists

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post

i don't think France will ever leave, only party that want's out is FN and with the way things work there they will never reach power. many people want's out when they are not face with actually going out, especially for France who is on the continent and share border with 5 other EU country

Deleted
    "I hate this white man"

#liberals
    lol Are you serious?

You really can't tell the difference between irrationally hating someone because of the colour of their skin, and hating someone because he is a huge bullshitter that is attempting to ruin a country over his 'right' to be a racist fuckwit?

Everyday convinces me more and more that we should have an IQ test before people can vote in an election/referendum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    I want to see him as the PM of Britain just for shits and giggles.
    That would be fun to watch. But only if he fails fast, otherwise other countries might copy them for the same shits and giggles.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you want free trade without the free movement of labor? Yeah, you can't have your cake and eat it too.
    No that was never a demand

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

AUSXIT (Austria)
    BELXIT (Belgium)
    BULXIT (Bulgaria)
    CROXIT (Croatia)
    CYPXIT (Cyprus)
    CZEXIT (Czech Republic)
    DENXIT (Denmark)
    ESTXIT (Estonia)
    FINXIT (Finland)
    FRAXIT (France)
    GERXIT (Germany)
    HUNXIT (Hungary)
    IREXIT (Ireland)
    ITAXIT (Italy)
    LATXIT (Latvia)
    LITXIT (Lithuania)
    LUXXIT (Luxembourg)
    MALXIT (Malta)
    NETXIT (Netherlands)
    POLXIT (Poland)
    PORXIT (Portugal)
    ROMXIT (Romania)
    SVAXIT (Slovakia)
    SVEXIT (Slovenia)
    SPAXIT (Spain)
    SWEXIT (Sweden)

All of them.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

well personally I don't care for free trade. exports are less than 30% of my business.

But just to point out.. the EU is the only trading block that has this crazy idea that free trade requires free labour movement... how does every other market manage to have free trade with each other without free movement?

Seems as long as you're not dealing with the EU you can have your cake and eat it. But when it is the EU you can have a cake.. but its the EU who gets to eat your cake while keep their own.

Deleted
    From BBC news website:

He isnt the one to decide this. This decision has been made months ago. Switzerland will leave EEA in feb '17. And that's actually no decision at all. The treaties said that if Switzerland rejects one law, all of them will be rejectd.

Btw in Switzerland they believed there would be negotiations and the EU would accept their terms. That is very close to what the Leave campaign told the UK voters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Yes, those are democracies doing business with each other.
    Each gets to choose if they want to keep the agreements or terminate them.
    They had and agreement, the Swiss wanted to get a better deal, but the others do not offer one (because that is their decision).
    It is not really the EU expelling Switzerland, it is that Switzerland backed themselves in a corner where their own laws require them to leave since they have no authority to demand the new offer they want.

"Democracy" does not mean that you get to dictate terms to other countries.
    The Swiss do not get to do it to the EU, and the UK do not get to do it either.
    The can make an offer, but the other side can say "no" if they do not like it.
    i would be surprise if Swiss lose their deal, they are gonna some way to keep it, might be another referendum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    That would be fun to watch. But only if he fails fast, otherwise other countries might copy them for the same shits and giggles.
    I give him a year before he goes on a foreign policy adventure and humiliates himself (like he is doing now).

Also - the money they dumped in the banks is working, shares are up and the pound is surging.