Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This poster is so unclear. I understand the easy ones like no running, no pushing kids into the pool, and no diving, but wtf are the other ones?

The Not Cool black kid in the right half of the pool looks like he's just swimming.
    The Cool white adult in the right half of the pool looks like he's going around feeling up children like a pedophile.
    The Not Cool asian(?) kid with glasses and a drink is not cool for hydrating on a hot day?
    The Cool white girl at the diving board is cool because why? She's smiling after watching the black kid dive, implying she's probably gonna do the same.

It doesn't seem racist. It just seems stupid. Good thing I already made my monthly payment to the ARC or I'd have skipped my June donation.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yeah, only the black kids, clearly.

So only black and latinos. Like the two "not cool kids" one looks black the other latino. Literally only the black and latino ones are "not cool"

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    No, look at the picture, white kids are too, and there are black kids not breaking the rules and a black life guard. Only racist would find this picture racist.
    People need to find things to bitch about to give meaning to their lives I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    there's 2 white kids on it breaking the rules too.
    No... no there aren't. The whites in the poster are very white those two tan people breaking the rules are suppose to be latino.

It's so sad to think that some people actually get offended by meaningless shit like this. It's a miracle that humanity survived this long.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are at least two white kids on the poster who are listed as "Not Cool." So seems safe to tell the lady who got offended to fuck off and learn how not to tilt at windmills.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Ah, better times. Well, except the whole plague thing. Thank goodness that's over with, right? =D

...right?
    Improved medical care is indeed better.

The pussification of the entire world? Not better.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So only black and latinos. Like the two "not cool kids" one looks black the other latino. Literally only the black and latino ones are "not cool"
    So am I latino because I have black hair and a dark tan? Like Zimmerman was white right? Like I said before people need to find something to bitch about.

To be fair, it does seem like the only ones doing something wrong are the black kids, which is a pretty big fuck up. That said, I don't at all think it was intentional.

Latino?

And we got another case of a self-proclaimed progressive putting race above everything, i see a normal white person, nothing about him looks latino, but ok!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand what the kid in the center of the pool is doing wrong, though.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I bet this thread gets to page 10 in no time.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you tell he is Latino and not just some kid of British or German descent?

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Latino?

And we got another case of a self-proclaimed progressive putting race above everything, i see a normal white person, nothing about him looks latino, but ok!
    The ad is trying to be diverse, you know the lily white people are white, and the black person is black, but the person in between the people who make up 20% of this country you think are simply not represented at all as the tan person? Are you fucking serious or just oblivious?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    How can you tell he is Latino and not just some kid of British or German descent?
    Are we going to play dumb about the poster and just pretend that they weren't trying to be diverse, and that the tan people they included aren't standing in for 20% of the population?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    So am I latino because I have black hair and a dark tan? Like Zimmerman was white right? Like I said before people need to find something to bitch about.
    It's not about you there are tan white people. It's about what the poster is trying to show

This is as stupid as seeing an asian looking person in a multicultural poster and then saying "how do you know they're not white, Bjork looks kind of asian."

The ad is trying to be diverse
    Where are the asians then?

Is the blonde on the left side a latino aswell since she have a tan?
    What about the blonde lifeguard? Is he latino aswell because of his tan?

But leave it up to people like you to put skin color and race onto everything just so you have something to bitch about.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    This poster is so unclear. I understand the easy ones like no running, no pushing kids into the pool, and no diving, but wtf are the other ones?
    Why would there be a diving board if you're not allowed to dive? that makes no sense at all.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

what a load of shit

10+ Year Old Account
    The ad is trying to be diverse, you know the lily white people are white, and the black person is black, but the person in between the people who make up 20% of this country you think are simply not represented at all as the tan person? Are you fucking serious or just oblivious?

- - - Updated - - -

Are we going to play dumb about the poster and just pretend that they weren't trying to be diverse, and that the tan people they included aren't standing in for 20% of the population?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about you there are tan white people. It's about what the poster is trying to show
    All you see is what you want to see, you are probably the most racist poster on these forums...and we have some Stormfront posters on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, you are looking for problems where there are none. You are trying so hard you are giving painted people ethnic groupings! Maybe you should ask him where his parents were born!

They apologized, and are fixing the image. I'm sure they weren't the ones creating the image, but they should have had a keener eye when it came to approving the image.

It's fine, because they're fixing it, so let's move on.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__