Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by braxkedren View Post
    I've got an Orc Shaman but last night made the choice to stick it out on my Dwarf Shaman into Legion. I just love the stocky little guys. Only thing is now I need to find some good transmogs to go over the artifacts as none of them really scream Dwarf.

Also trying to get the Devs to implement Spirit Bears as a glyph or something for the feral wolves, like the Raptors are, so it fits the Dwarf theme more.
    Glyphs are going away on Legion.
    I think even the Raptors are gone now.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Morkrul View Post
    Glyphs are going away on Legion.
    I think even the Raptors are gone now.
    Cosmic glyphs are still in the game, including the raptors. They are consumables now though and are cast directly into your spellbook onto the spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirhark View Post
    Cosmic glyphs are still in the game, including the raptors. They are consumables now though and are cast directly into your spellbook onto the spells.
    That's great! I thought most cosmetic were gone.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

My shamans are the following race/gender combos:

Female Orc
    Female Draenei
    Male Dwarf
    Male Tauren.

Not about to change, they're already my favs from each faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keeping my old alt shammy as an orc, been that way since wrath and I don't see a reason to change it. Likely swapping away from enhance to elemental main, resto off as it will be my caster/healer (melee/tank is going to be either DH or DK, gotta try DH before I write it off or not). Though enhance does look pretty nice.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Deleted
    I want a night elf shaman, but I'll have to do with the dwarf.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a very good question actually!

Probably changing my shaman from a female orc (just look too generic and attack animations suck compared to female pandaren) to a female pandaren. Reason being is that I'm just probably going to stick with one class on each faction (DH for Alliance) so I don't feel compelled to level and keep everything geared again. Plus I play three other MMOs.

So my panda monk will be left to rot (which is fine since I play better designed monks in Blade and Soul and FFXIV), and I'll RP a story for her becoming a shaman like I did my old tauren shaman (1st shaman I made in 2005) becoming a Sunwalker Paladin.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Female draenei for Alliance, male troll for Horde.

I've been trying all the races on the PTR Horde side since the first post to check out the new animations.

Male Orc seem great for both melee and casting and really fits the Shaman concept but I still can't seem to get into them aesthetically.
    I find the Female options other than Pandaren to feel a little stiff and I love Male Tauren but they also feel a little wooden and I don't love their casting animations.
    Goblins are too small for me and thus don't show off their armor enough.

Right now I'm leaning towards Fem-panda or Male Tauren. Panda for the animations and Tauren for the RP side.

Orc racial + wolves macro = win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    Orc racial + wolves macro = win
    Wolves are guardians not pets. They don't get the 1% damage bonus from Command.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    Dwarf as I have been since changing from Horde to Alliance, mid Wrath.
    Yeah sure. The only problem with your false history is that Dwarf Shaman combo came with Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post
    Wolves are guardians not pets. They don't get the 1% damage bonus from Command.
    But they benefit from my own stats being enhanced with the extra AP, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    But they benefit from my own stats being enhanced with the extra AP, right?
    Yes, they do benefit from the AP buff, but not from the 1% pet damage increase.

Still a good macro to have had all this time then

Dwarf, got tired of how stupidly beefy Draenei males are.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrolo View Post
    Yeah sure. The only problem with your false history is that Dwarf Shaman combo came with Cataclysm.
    I raided as an Iron Dwarf in ICC, so they were available in Wrath.

Last edited by Futhark; 2016-07-01 at 12:22 PM.

Dwarf. Could never bear to play space goat or fat panda.

Probably going to stay orc. Thought about changing to troll but the cryptstalker gear doesn't look as good for trolls.

Deleted
    Staying Draenei, Dwarfs are cool, but not shamans...