The Overwatch Reddit sub mods are bigots and allowing bullying and harassment to thos

This is for Blizz:

I know Blizzard has a strong record of homophobia and allowed this bigoted mindset to breed in its games, and even though I know you haven't changed my fellow LGBT community seem to think you have for some foolish reason. So why not look into the type of things going on in that sub in your name. It is your brand they are using, so you have influence over the sub to clean it up instead of letting it get run like it is GamerGate. I've already wrote into Kotaku about this and they didn't seem to care because they're all buddy buddy with you these days and don't really care about us LGBT unless it can outrage people and make them some money.

So here's the thing. The mods of the sub ignored a user using homophobic hate speech. It was reported many times and was still allowed. They enforce their other rules, but ignore the ones about homophobia not being allowed. So then I make a post trying to get their attention about it, and so they allow people to harass and bully me for a few hours then delete the post. So they won't actually enforce the rules on homophobia, but they will delete anyone that dares stand up against it.

That was a few weeks ago. So a few days ago someone uses an anti-culture slur that is means that a race should stick to their own race. I figure the person was just stupid and doesn't think as people that use meme's tend to be so I informed them of what the word means and how KKK-like their mindset has to be to use the word. And in response I get heavily harassed and bullied which the mods obviously ignore because they only enforce rules on victims, then they deleted my posts and banned me while leaving all the harassing posts and bullying alone.

So I'm going to be going around site to site posting this to inform people that the main hub for Overwatch is run by bigots and not a safe place for LGBT or anyone that doesn't stick to their own races culture so they can stay away. Hopefully you will clean it up since they're doing it in your name and you allowed this mind set to fester and breed because of your actions and inactions.

Some of my sources have been deleted by the mods, but here's the ones I can link:
    Post using homophobic hate speech: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/c...oning_my_life/
    Hate speech of all kinds is against the rules.
    Here's their sub rules: https://www.reddit.com/r/overwatch/wiki/rules

Funny how the hate speech post is still there while I've been harassed, bullied, had my posts removed and then banned just for daring to call them on it, then I make a new account and stand up against some other fool using hate speech informing them about the word they are using and the same thing happens.

I made another post to inform others about it and they marked it as humor like this is something funny to them.

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2016-06-28 at 03:43 PM.

Deleted
    I'm not really sure if this is genuinely whining or satire

7+ Year Old Account
    For fuck sake. If this isn't a troll then I'm giving up on life...

Just read the post containing the "hate-speech". It's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWisDeadDead View Post
    This is for Blizz:

I know Blizzard has a strong record of homophobia and allowed this bigoted mindset to breed in its games, and even though I know you haven't changed my fellow LGBT community seem to think you have for some foolish reason. So why not look into the type of things going on in that sub in your name. It is your brand they are using, so you have influence over the sub to clean it up instead of letting it get run like it is GamerGate. I've already wrote into Kotaku about this and they didn't seem to care because they're all buddy buddy with you these days and don't really care about us LGBT unless it can outrage people and make them some money.

So here's the thing. The mods of the sub ignored a user using homophobic hate speech. It was reported many times and was still allowed. They enforce their other rules, but ignore the ones about homophobia not being allowed. So then I make a post trying to get their attention about it, and so they allow people to harass and bully me for a few hours then delete the post. So they won't actually enforce the rules on homophobia, but they will delete anyone that dares stand up against it.

That was a few weeks ago. So a few days ago someone uses an anti-culture slur that is means that a race should stick to their own race. I figure the person was just stupid and doesn't think as people that use meme's tend to be so I informed them of what the word means and how KKK-like their mindset has to be to use the word. And in response I get heavily harassed and bullied which the mods obviously ignore because they only enforce rules on victims, then they deleted my posts and banned me while leaving all the harassing posts and bullying alone.

So I'm going to be going around site to site posting this to inform people that the main hub for Overwatch is run by bigots and not a safe place for LGBT or anyone that doesn't stick to their own races culture so they can stay away. Hopefully you will clean it up since they're doing it in your name and you allowed this mind set to fester and breed because of your actions and inactions.

Some of my sources have been deleted by the mods, but here's the ones I can link:
    Post using homophobic hate speech: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/c...oning_my_life/
    Hate speech of all kinds is against the rules.
    Here's their sub rules: https://www.reddit.com/r/overwatch/wiki/rules

Funny how the hate speech post is still there while I've been harassed, bullied, had my posts removed and then banned just for daring to call them on it, then I make a new account and stand up against some other fool using hate speech informing them about the word they are using and the same thing happens.

I made another post to inform others about it and they marked it as humor like this is something funny to them.
    lol just stop going. You're the Seymour of the reddit.
    No, they aren't laughing with you, they are, most assuredly, laughing at you.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

That reddit post literally crashes my browser haha :'D

For being a "28 year old married dad" you sure act as if you're 12.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    That reddit post literally crashes my browser haha :'D

For being a "28 year old married dad" you sure act as if you're 12.
    I'm pretty sure he's not the one making the reddit post, he just found the post and thought that it was a hate speech... Also the reddit post is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's not the one making the reddit post, he just found the post and thought that it was a hate speech... Also the reddit post is hilarious.
    "Let us see what heroes you play"
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't create troll threads here.