Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    depends what you call wrong doing did she break any laws no
    did she blatantly lie to the American pubic yes
    but I guess many don't conceder that wrong doing
    You don't when it comes to Donald Dump apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Accuses people of being brainwashed by the media, reads Breitbart and watches OAN, accuses others of not using their brain.
    Actually i don't read Breitbart, it was simply easier to link to the site than start copying and pasting shit.

If you don't think your own sources are credible, why are you using them to try to make your argument?
    Your credible source is the Govt? Right? Just because they said "it didn't happen", doesn't mean it didn't.

What evidence? You've got hearsay, mostly from tabloid sources. That's not evidence.
    Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Your credible source is the Govt? Right? Just because they said "it didn't happen", doesn't mean it didn't.
    When did I quote the government?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    can you trust hillary? she is bought and paid for by big corps
    Hi

When did I quote the government?
    because you said it didn't happen when it did. You say no evidence and it's shown and you still don't believe it.

- - - Updated - - -

I linked them that, it's not evidence according to them. Unless the Govt said it, then it's false.

then you explain and give a more reasonable explanation of the motive behind the blatant lies
    The lie? All this is and has been is grasping at straws. There is forming coherent information and announcing the findings to the public (usually so you don't sound like a moron) and then outright lying and then there is this farce of "FINDING THE TRUTH"

This entire thing has been a waste of time, of money and frankly none of it has to do with the actual lives lost. I'll be voting for Hillary, not out of blind faith or because anyone but Trump, but because there are legitimate things I want from her, the dems in power and the focus they will continue to uphold. These "Facts" do nothing for people with half a brain; we see right through what all this is. You (and people holding to the other side of the argument) are just as smart, which why you do things you do and act the ways you do; these "facts" are for those you know that need their "confirmation bias" stroked.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    can you trust hillary? she is bought and paid for by big corps
    Well, the actually response should be can we Trust anyone since our Congress fails us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, so the CBS news reported that a policeman (presumably pissed about 9/11 at the time) allege that they saw 8 muslims on a roof "celebrating" in an uncorroborated report.

So from Donald Trump's thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets, we get to one uncorroborated story from a police officer about 8 muslims on a rooftop.

Clearly Donald Trump has told the truth about this incident related to the deaths of 2000 Americans on American soil in a way that is far less insulting than Clinton incorrectly suggesting one proximate cause of an attack that killed 4 Americans in hostile territory. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    i live in nj, it happened. How hard is that to understand.
    Okay. I lived in NJ then and it didn't happen.

See? I have as much credibility as you do on the internet. Do you have any real, hard evidence? Do you have videos to show it happened, something other than "eight people were arrested"?

Same with this stupid Hillary shit. Multiple years of investigations and millions of dollars spent have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing.

10+ Year Old Account
    because you said it didn't happen when it did. You say no evidence and it's shown and you still don't believe it.
    What does that have to do with the government (assuming it happened).

I linked them that, it's not evidence according to them. Unless the Govt said it, then it's false.
    You keep saying this, but you're the only one mentioning the government. Please stop trying to put words in my mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every government, every administration and agencies ever existing from Washington to Obama has withheld, altered information given to the public.
    Because, point and fact, the public does not need to know every bit of the truth.
    At least not while it is current events that are taking place.
    We as the public need to know the most basic information that concerns our immediate life.
    And that is especially true when it comes to acts of war/terrorism.
    Because as much as we know about it, the enemy will then know about it too. Will exactly learn how much our defense system knows.
    This would enable the enemy to alter their strategies, and weaken our defense again.

Brain.. A rare commodity it seems.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Poor @Vyxn , this thread did not go the way you wanted. Your anti-Hilary circle-jerk partners didn't show up in time. Instead, you got rational intelligent humans who understand that this isn't a big deal.

Yeah, so the CBS news reported that a policeman (presumably pissed about 9/11 at the time) allege that they saw 8 muslims on a roof "celebrating" in an uncorroborated report.

So from Donald Trump's thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets, we get to one uncorroborated story from a police officer about 8 muslims on a rooftop.

Clearly Donald Trump has told the truth about this incident related to the deaths of 2000 Americans on American soil in a way that is far less insulting than Clinton incorrectly suggesting one proximate cause of an attack that killed 4 Americans in hostile territory. /s
    So now u blame the police.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Okay. I lived in NJ then and it didn't happen.

See? I have as much credibility as you do on the internet. Do you have any real, hard evidence? Do you have videos to show it happened, something other than "eight people were arrested"?

Same with this stupid Hillary shit. Multiple years of investigations and millions of dollars spent have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing.
    I'm glad you live in NJ and it did happen. You can say all u want it didn't happen but it did.

Dishonest people like myself? Stop being brainwashed by the media. If you can't use your brain, then it's not my fault.
    Yes, dishonest people with an agenda to push. You are included in that if you are attempting this nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    So now u blame the police.
    Blame the police for what?

I suggested that the one police officer who claims without corroboration to have found these guys may have had a bias on the day he saw his city attacked? That's hardly the same thing as "blaming the police."

And even if that single report is true, Trump's claim that thousands of Muslims were celebrating in the streets was not.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Yes, dishonest people with an agenda to push. You are included in that if you are attempting this nonsense.
    I'm not pushing anything but don't come out and say a lie when it did happen. I'm sorry people can't handle the truth, it's not my fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see thousands celebrating as Trump claimed he saw on TV. In fact, if you can get this, then where is thousands Trump claimed he saw on the news? In case you missed it, that clip doesn't show anyone and having a model of the trade center with them, doesn't even make sense.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Not for me it isn't, put anyone's name in place of Hillary's and id still be pissed at them for the exact same action
    Ok, but the things Bush did were fine.