Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, so the CBS news reported that a policeman (presumably pissed about 9/11 at the time) allege that they saw 8 muslims on a roof "celebrating" in an uncorroborated report.

So from Donald Trump's thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets, we get to one uncorroborated story from a police officer about 8 muslims on a rooftop.

Clearly Donald Trump has told the truth about this incident related to the deaths of 2000 Americans on American soil in a way that is far less insulting than Clinton incorrectly suggesting one proximate cause of an attack that killed 4 Americans in hostile territory. /s
    I conceded that Trump exaggerate the amount did that a few pages ago but an exaggeration is a hell of a lot different then a blatant out right lie that Clinton did

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don't see thousands celebrating as Trump claimed he saw on TV. In fact, if you can get this, then where is thousands Trump claimed he saw on the news? In case you missed it, that clip doesn't show anyone and having a model of the trade center with them, doesn't even make sense.
    Well i didn't say thousands of people celebrated but people did. IDK the number.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don't see thousands celebrating as Trump claimed he saw on TV. In fact, if you can get this, then where is thousands Trump claimed he saw on the news? In case you missed it, that clip doesn't show anyone and having a model of the trade center with them, doesn't even make sense.
    how many is in a swarm?

I conceded that Trump exaggerate the amount did that a few pages ago but an exaggeration is a hell of a lot different then a blatant out right lie that Clinton did

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    I'm glad you live in NJ and it did happen. You can say all u want it didn't happen but it did.
    I think you missed my point by a mile. I've never lived in New Jersey; I was born here in Chicago and have spent most of my life here. My point was that you saying it happened means nothing at all. You can claim anything online or even in person. Until we see a video showing thousands of people cheering the towers falling, and not a second-hand CBS report about eight people being arrested, no one is going to believe it. There is no evidence to support that a large group of arab people or terrorists were there cheering on American soil the day the towers fell no matter how you want to spin it.

The only good thing about this is that we haven't stupidly spent millions of dollars and many years chasing Trump over his misstatement.

Does this mean...that the ride is over? Can we finally get off? CAN WE FINALLY STOP HEARING ABOUT THIS TOTAL NON-ISSUE?! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD SAY THAT WE CAN LEAVE THIS POOR, DEAD HORSE ALONE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Trump's "exaggeration" is much more relevant and carries a whole hell of a lot more weight than Hillary's "lie."
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    And even if that single report is true, Trump's claim that thousands of Muslims were celebrating in the streets was not.
    He also said he saw it on TV. Yet, we get clips from that time, without any mention of thousands celebrating. In fact, the closest it comes to it, is people who were seen celebrating were investigated and detained. Yet, no follow up on those either... No police reports... No detention records...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Slams Politifact as lies source (something a lot of people don't agree with. A lot, as in the whole global body of journalism), and links extreme right wing source Breitbart..
    That's priceless...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I think you missed my point by a mile. I've never lived in New Jersey; I was born here in Chicago and have spent most of my life here. My point was that you saying it happened means nothing at all. You can claim anything online or even in person. Until we see a video showing thousands of people cheering the towers falling, and not a second-hand CBS report about eight people being arrested, no one is going to believe it. There is no evidence to support that a large group of arab people or terrorists were there cheering on American soil the day the towers fell no matter how you want to spin it.

The only good thing about this is that we haven't stupidly spent millions of dollars and many years chasing Trump over his misstatement.
    Could you imagine if we did spend money investigating all of his lies? I think we'd have to sell Texas in order to pay for it.

First, I didn't say it was a thousand people. I said people did, idk the number. I figured you lived in Chicago but u said "I lived in NJ then" so i thought u were from NJ. Now i'm saying THOUSANDS of people cheered. What i'm saying is that some people did, there's a difference. But to say it never happened is a flat out lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Does this mean...that the ride is over? Can we finally get off? CAN WE FINALLY STOP HEARING ABOUT THIS TOTAL NON-ISSUE?! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD SAY THAT WE CAN LEAVE THIS POOR, DEAD HORSE ALONE!
    No, you got about 4 more months to go.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Edge-, you know damn well that's not going to happen. We're just going to hear about how everyone covered up how Hilary was solely responsible for the terrorist attack and the public never found out. Soon we'll have "informants" coming out saying that Hilary has a direct line to ISIS and tells them when to attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, I didn't say it was a thousand people. I said people did, idk the number. I figured you lived in Chicago but u said "I lived in NJ then" so i thought u were from NJ. Now i'm saying THOUSANDS of people cheered. What i'm saying is that some people did, there's a difference. But to say it never happened is a flat out lie.
    You showed a video claiming that people celebrating were arrested or detained. Where are the records of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Could you imagine if we did spend money investigating all of his lies? I think we'd have to sell Texas in order to pay for it.
    I know you're joking about selling Texas but if we ever sold Texas that would be the stupidest thing we ever do in our life.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a population of millions of people, there will always be a couple of edgy dumb fucks.

That doesn't mean that Trump's claims were founded in any sort of significant reality. That doesn't mean that his claims weren't spreading fear and hatred towards the American Muslim community and using the deaths of 2000 Americans for his own political gain by promoting nativism and xenophobia.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Okay. I lived in NJ then and it didn't happen.

See? I have as much credibility as you do on the internet. Do you have any real, hard evidence? Do you have videos to show it happened, something other than "eight people were arrested"?

Same with this stupid Hillary shit. Multiple years of investigations and millions of dollars spent have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing.
    question how are you allowing this thread to become Trump bashing when it is clear the topic is about Benghazi and Clinton time line what she told the public and what she said in private it has nothing to do with Trump this is nothing but an attempt to distract by derailing the thread to Trump
    this is blatant derailing that you would infract anyone else for doing but instead you participate in the derailing

and how do you allow a blatant personal attack stand with no action an attack I reported an hour ago

I'm convinced Vyxn is just a conservative troll-bot that escaped from a testing lab to terrorize the internet with wild conspiracy theories and half baked republican nonsense.
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2016-06-28 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Ok, but the things Bush did were fine.
    Bush isn't running for president....and he is basically backing Clinton since those 2 families are the overlords of our government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    question how are you allowing this thread to become Trump bashing when it is clear the topic is about Benghazi and Clinton time line what she told the public and what she said in private it has nothing to do with Trump this is nothing but an attempt to distract by derailing the thread to Trump
    this is blatant derailing that you would infract anyone else for doing but instead you participate in the derailing
    I'm making a comparison (twice now) that it's ridiculous that we've chased Hillary over this while pretty much walking away from Trump.

In a population of millions of people, there will always be a couple of edgy dumb fucks.

That doesn't mean that Trump's claims were founded in any sort of significant reality. That doesn't mean that his claims weren't spreading fear and hatred towards the American Muslim community and using the deaths of 2000 Americans for his own political gain by promoting nativism and xenophobia.
    Spreading hate towards the American Muslim community. There is no hate towards them. You think every non-American Muslim will start hating American-Muslims? No way.