Yen Press really blew me away with their localization of the Oregairu manga. They left in all the honorifics, manga and anime references, and the Chiba/Japan talk. The word "normies" appears a lot, too.

The art is great and it's paced really well, worth picking up if you liked the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I got diabetes reading that.

My brain is telling me to go sleep because I'll have to leave for the airport in 7 hours, but my heart is telling me stay up all night and just survive tomorrow on coffee.

Tough choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I got diabetes reading that.
    Did reading it turn you into an American?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Did reading it turn you into an American?
    That would really suck. I hope it doesn't happen.

Deleted
    That would really suck. I hope it doesn't happen.
    Quick! Check if you have the urge to shoot a gun and build a wall alongside your southern border!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Quick! Check if you have the urge to shoot a gun and build a wall alongside your southern border!
    Well to be fair building a wall to keep the US out with this election coming up might not be so bad.

So I took a blind suggestion and started reading Citrus. The art's great and the story's not bad. Wish it kinda stayed with the emotionally fucky stuff a bit more cause that's where the good stuff is. Mei should've at least gave random dude she was supposed to get hooked up with a handjob or something, a la Mari

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    So I took a blind suggestion and started reading Citrus. The art's great and the story's not bad. Wish it kinda stayed with the emotionally fucky stuff a bit more cause that's where the good stuff is. Mei should've at least gave random dude she was supposed to get hooked up with a handjob or something, a la Mari
    Then she'd be an impure bitch though, can't have that in yuri.

fire punch ch 10 - Just when you thought it couldn't get any weirder.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Had to put on the OP however. That one was just too good.
    The song's nothing particularly memorable, but the OP as a whole - all twelve of them - is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Which spice and wolf sub should I use?

Deleted
    Anime is so silly sometimes. No problems showing children fighting and dying in wars, or participating in crime and murder, but drinking? By GOD no! They're not drinking alcohol, it's just juice! And when they get smashed they didn't get drunk, it's just the atmosphere affecting them!

The kind of retarded morality USA has, where a female nipple is too evil to be seen by children but violent murder is completely alright.

Anime is so silly sometimes. No problems showing children fighting and dying in wars, or participating in crime and murder, but drinking? By GOD no! They're not drinking alcohol, it's just juice! And when they get smashed they didn't get drunk, it's just the atmosphere affecting them!

The kind of retarded morality USA has, where a female nipple is too evil to be seen by children but violent murder is completely alright.
    Or Kinder surprise being illegal in the USA.

Which spice and wolf sub should I use?
    THORA for s1, Elysium or Yabai for s2 (Elysium calls her "Horo," if that bothers you go with Yabai)

10+ Year Old Account
    Dub or GTFO for Spice and Wolf. Started this morning, I has many questions for discussion come the 3rd.

Don't forget smoking. You can punch a hole in some dude's chest, but god no, you can't smoke a cigarette afterwards!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Don't forget smoking. You can punch a hole in some dude's chest, but god no, you can't smoke a cigarette afterwards!
    You can get a lollipop, though.