Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Ok whatever you want to say. Bush puts us in false wars but thats ok. Clinton is owned by the Chinese but that's ok. Obama is a traitor but that's ok. But Trump wants to fix our country and he gets hate lol. It's really amazing.
    I want to make America great again. Will you vote for me now? Is that what's required to get your vote? Shout hyperbolic bullshit that not even Trump himself believes in?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You still have no clue what the fuck a fact is. You're numbers are wrong and you literally know nothing about Trump.
    How much debt will have? http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/

Go find any site, we are 20 tri in debt. Obama has failed us but everyone loves him.

10+ Year Old Account
    But Trump wants to fix our country and he gets hate lol. It's really amazing.
    I'm bored, so I'll bite. What specifically do you think is broken, and what specifically is Trump's plan to fix it?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Go find any site, we are 20 tri in debt. Obama has failed us but everyone loves him.
    Do you think those 20 trillion in debt came under Obama? Who started the wars in the middle east?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    As you can clearly see from the provided time line it wasn't an evolving account on what happened. Clinton and the WH knew from the start the truth that it wasn't a dam you tube vid cuased protest but a planned terroist attack

they had one story a blatantly knowing lie they told the public and the truth they discussed in private

I know I will read many post about either beating a dead horse or that this was nothing but a political partisan with hunt but all this is backed up by facts and facts aren't partisan so please save your breath
    Lol, give it up. Even the House GOP members are saying there was nothing to pursue. Witch Hunt: Verified. Over.

10+ Year Old Account

President does not control spending...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    http://www.tvguide.com/news/donald-t...aign-timeline/

Come again?

Also, most of our debt is in-country, and country debt is not the same as your debt.
    I said owned by other countries as we are controlled. The people of America don't control our country anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Do you think those 20 trillion in debt came under Obama? Who started the wars in the middle east?
    10 Trillion came from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    I want to make America great again. Will you vote for me now? Is that what's required to get your vote? Shout hyperbolic bullshit that not even Trump himself believes in?
    No that doesn't get my vote of course. You think making america great gets my vote then you're highly wrong.

Hahahahahahaha.

That's not a real government site....you know that right? Its a personal site by a conservative loon.

My hope is that you;re too young to vote.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I said owned by other countries as we are controlled. The people of America don't control our country anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

10 Trillion came from him.

- - - Updated - - -

No that doesn't get my vote of course. You think making america great gets my vote then you're highly wrong.
    Bullshit half the US debt came from Obama, and you damn well know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I'm bored, so I'll bite. What specifically do you think is broken, and what specifically is Trump's plan to fix it?
    Well, we need to stop getting in useless wars. No more TPP or NAFTA. Control the border and stop bringing in people. Fix the inside of our country. Fuck off with trying to fuck with gun rights.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Bullshit half the US debt came from Obama, and you damn well know it.
    I did say half came from Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we need to stop getting in useless wars. No more TPP or NAFTA. Control the border and stop bringing in people. Fix the inside of our country. Fuck off with trying to fuck with gun rights.
    And what is Trump's plan for any of that? Keeping in mind that even as POTUS he can not nullify treaties.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Hahahahahahaha.

That's not a real government site....you know that right? Its a personal site by a conservative loon.

My hope is that you;re too young to vote.
    http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/de...k/unitedstates

Go find a site, idc.

If i was young, i rather be a young than a moron like you.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-06-28 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok whatever you want to say. Bush puts us in false wars but thats ok. Clinton is owned by the Chinese but that's ok. Obama is a traitor but that's ok. But Trump wants to fix our country and he gets hate lol. It's really amazing.
    First of all, not one of these people are now the topic. so your conclusion isn't more than an accusation. Not more than something you just made up now, because you have no arguments.
    And Trump does not want to fix the country. He wants to enrich himself.
    If he'd truly were all in for the country, he would not go on business hiatus when he wants to.

You've been provided with a plethora of proof that debunked all your claims so far.
    Right now, you're just one of those kites, flying high in the wind Trump creates.
    You really might consider to inform yourself thoroughly.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

And Donald "We're going to win so many wars you're going to get sick of winning" "we're going to bomb the shit out if them, doesn't matter what is in our way" Dump is going to stop wars?

Donald "owns factories in Mexico and China" Dump is going to eliminate the TPP?

When you say "WTF!? Why did the corporate global elite billionare lie to us!?" I won't say a word... ;P

And what is Trump's plan for any of that? Keeping in mind that even as POTUS he can not nullify treaties.
    I don't give a fck if a treaty, if it's ruining the US, then it shouldn't be a treaty at all.

You can read his plans, he outlines them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't give a fck if a treaty, if it's ruining the US, then it shouldn't be a treaty at all.

You can read his plans, he outlines them.
    No, he doesn't. So I guess you have no answer, fair enough was just wondering.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account

Obama didn't spend that money.
    If anything Congress spends that money.
    You really show that you don't understand a damn thing about economy, GDP, Budget and a whole other things.

Oh btw..... Part of that debt is in Trump's pockets.
    That's what happened every time he purposely let one of his businesses file bankruptcy.
    Right there and then, the country not only made less taxes off him. It essentially covered the losses.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    First of all, not one of these people are now the topic. so your conclusion isn't more than an accusation. Not more than something you just made up now, because you have no arguments.
    And Trump does not want to fix the country. He wants to enrich himself.
    If he'd truly were all in for the country, he would not go on business hiatus when he wants to.

You've been provided with a plethora of proof that debunked all your claims so far.
    Right now, you're just one of those kites, flying high in the wind Trump creates.
    You really might consider to inform yourself thoroughly.
    Wildtree, i just proved my points against you but there's no reason to response anymore.
    You can say Trump wants to enrich himself when he is already Rich.

BTW i'm more smarter and inform than you.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he doesn't. So I guess you have no answer, fair enough was just wondering.
    Yes he does, go look on his website.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Ok, but the things Bush did were fine.
    No, there are lots of things Bush did I didn't like. Such as uses 9/11 to pass bullshit laws that infringe on our freedoms.

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/de...k/unitedstates

Go find a site, idc.

If i was young, i rather be a young than a moron like you.
    Wow, you're pretty incredible.

BTW, what was Trump's plan for reducing that again? Lowering taxes........hahahahahahahahaha
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown