Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The article said they used to all be white kids. They probably just figured it was easier to change the dark haired kids to be non-white. It's easier to photo shop some new colors in to new fields than to draw a whole new picture. Therefore, it's probably complete coincidence which kids became what color and doing which activity.
    Nah. It's much easier to call it racist than realize it's just paint bucket fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diving head first isn't allowed unless the depth of the pool is sufficient.
    I thought it was because he was diving too close to the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    What about the guy diving in the pool? Are you not allowed to do that? Why do they have a diving board there if thats the case?
    You're not supposed to dive head first into public pools. No one wants to get sued because little Timmy cracked his head.

If one thing is certain, this poster is not doing a very good job of conveying it's intended messages.

10+ Year Old Account
    If one thing is certain, this poster is not doing a very good job of conveying it's intended messages.
    Nobody seems to have noticed the killer whale jumping the fence into the pool, that shit is going to fuck everyone up.

That's why having a list with things like "No holding people underwater" and "No glass containers" are much better than vague pictures.

Also, less vulnerable to racist idiots like Themius.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That's why having a list with things like "No holding people underwater" and "No glass containers" are much better than vague pictures.

Also, less vulnerable to racist idiots like Themius.
    It's going to suck when Themius and others like him find out about chess, and how the person with the white pieces gets to make the first move, as opposed to the person with the black pieces. I can imagine they will ask for a change to the rules where both the white and black player have to make their moves at the same exact time or something.

You're not supposed to dive head first into public pools. No one wants to get sued because little Timmy cracked his head.
    We used to do flips and dive head first all the time at the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    It's going to suck when Themius and others like him find out about chess, and how the person with the white pieces gets to make the first move, as opposed to the person with the black pieces. I can imagine they will ask for a change to the rules where both the white and black player have to make their moves at the same exact time or something.
    No. Clearly tolerant chess always needs to end in victory for the black side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    They need to have the pieces represent the ethnic breakdown of the country, so some white pieces, some black, some latino, some Far Eastern, etc.

Homosexuals are already represented, as are furries, so they are fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    So if i vote for killing all who look at that poster and seeing something racist there would the world become a better place?
    I´m shure it would, because only someone who´s willingly trying to find something racist will find something racist there. And such people will only cause race tensions and secregation so away with them and we would have a lot problems less.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    We used to do flips and dive head first all the time at the pool.
    Hence the word supposed. You also weren't supposed to run around or start fights. Didn't stop the uncool kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    those two tan people breaking the rules are suppose to be latino.
    Says you. They're cartoons, and I say they're depicting dark haired white people. Prove me wrong.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Hence the word supposed. You also weren't supposed to run around or start fights. Didn't stop the uncool kids.
    I thought I was cool

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Says you. They're cartoons, and I say they're depicting dark haired white people. Prove me wrong.
    So all tan people and black people are rule breakers.

I can see why someone might have a problem with the poster but I think the OP is being a bit hasty calling the Red Cross racist. At most you could say they were a bit thoughtless or insensitive to how others might perceive the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Either make all the kids a neutral rainbow colour to represent all the multicultural races, or dont use black and white to show good or bad. it will never work out well for you.
    yeah. what about the lbgt kids? how are they represented on the poster? this is completely bigoted..............................
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

I see a white kid running and a white guy drinking out of a glass bottle, both labeled "not cool." It's like a 60/40 split black kids to white kids labeled "not cool."

I don't see the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from the ones who aren't.

Just as all white people are rule breakers, apart from the ones who aren't.

Which isn't wrong, since as you said, what you think about this poster doesn't have anything to do with real life beliefs.