Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is it illegal to be racist? no.
    So why is people making a big piggysqueal out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The girl on the left by the diving board is the same colour as the boy top left running, which is the boy I was talking about...

He looks more brown and she comes off as peach to me. Ill check when I get home.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Is it illegal to be racist? no.
    So why is people making a big piggysqueal out of it.
    No one really is from what I've seen. The poster is a little messed up, but it's not really a big deal.
    They fucked up, acknowledged they fucked up, and worked to rectify the situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    actually one girl is pushing another one in lol
    Whoa whoa whoa...that is clearly an apache attack helicopter...dont judge that helicopters life choices...it can identify any way it wishes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Yeah this is intentional. Blacks, Latino/Mexicans breaking the rules and calling them not cool, but Caucasians are supposedly the only ones who are "cool" and follow the rules?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yeah this is intentional. Blacks, Latino/Mexicans breaking the rules and calling them not cool, but Caucasians are supposedly the only ones who are "cool" and follow the rules?
    Sure, just see what you want to see instead of seeing reality.

The Swedish triggering disease is spreading, sorry guys.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont get what the black kid in the middle of the pool making the OOOOO face is doing thats not cool? Is he getting an underwater bj?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    He looks more brown and she comes off as peach to me. Ill check when I get home.
    When the difference is so minute that people cannot really tell, then is it really an issue?

Deleted
    Good thing Red Cross will be wasting some of that charity money keeping a "diversity consultant" well fed now though. As well as likely wasting some more money producing new "approved" posters.

Even people with busy-work do-nothing "jobs" gotta eat, yo.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-06-28 at 06:54 PM.

look at his foot position, couldn't be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    You should look at the picture again and see that there are white rule breakers too.

You're not one for fake outrage/racism claims, surprised you of all people jumped on this one.
    I didn't mention race in that one, I said black and tan, since everyone had a hissy fit over the tan person.

- - - Updated - - -

The blonde is pretty light and the life guard is orange like he has a bad tan. The kid with the bottle looks yellowish to me and the poster use to be all white children it isn't unreasonable to think those two kids aren't white. I also don't agree with Themius that's this is much racism... I think at the worst it was incentive and poorly thought out but you and Xekus were going on about the kids being white despite never talking to the person who edited the poster in the first place.

I never said it was "much racism" i'm not sure when that got attributed to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I said black and tan.
    Wow... did you really just...

... Do you know how offensive that is to the Irish? Educate yourself.

god, the stupid, it hurts.

I am mad they they made the yellow guy look cool with shades...if a yellow guy has a beer in his hands, he should look like Barney from the Simpsons. I thought the poster was racist because it showed black people swimming. The stereotype is that they can not swim so I thought that was the offense. All kids are not cool so i would not be offended by that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Wow... did you really just...

... Do you know how offensive that is to the Irish? Educate yourself.
    This thread seems to be full of them...

...the life guard is orange...

To foofoocuddlypoopz, this is a joke about Orange being the colour of Loyalists in Northern Ireland, I am not saying that you meant to insult the Irish by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    And they give in to stupidity by apologizing and removing the poster. Small steps towards an even worse PC society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    What? Is a realistic depiction of a public pool in a predominantly black neighborhood.

But, Ughhh. Of fucking course they apologized. Gotta justify the idiots that can only say the word racist.
    I can only assume both of you are white and you, nor anyone in your family, has ever been denied access to a public swimming area because of your skin color. Your attitudes sicken me.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    And they give in to stupidity by apologizing and removing the poster. Small steps towards an even worse PC society.
    I am sure you would be fine with the poster showing nothing but white ones doing bad stuff and the black kids doing the good stuff you would be perfectly happy about that, well i doubt it since i think you would flip out on that white bashing pretty hardcore and calling them racist against white people.

Really common sense until i see you post that you want them to make a poster with white people doing the bad stuff and the colored people doing all the good stuff.

If you cant post that kind of stuff well why being so PC about it cant you see it is just a post to show what you shouldnt do etc?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    I can only assume both of you are white and you, nor anyone in your family, has ever been denied access to a public swimming area because of your skin color. Your attitudes sicken me.

It is so widespread the massive amount of racism around. We see it pretty much everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Either make all the kids a neutral rainbow colour to represent all the multicultural races, or dont use black and white to show good or bad. it will never work out well for you.
    There used to be a time when the term racist meant something real. Doesn't intention carry weight on anything anymore? What if they let a walrus choose the color crayon for each child on the poster. If that poster is racist, then it must mean that walrus is racist, but we know a walrus can't be racist. The point is, unintentional misrepresentations do not make something racist. When people come out calling this racist, it diminishes the meaning of racism and gives ammunition to those who say racism today is imaginary... People wonder why Trump is a thing today...
    Last edited by Narwal; 2016-06-28 at 07:12 PM.